Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lola, Whitefield  (Read 4720 times)

Offline gomez1981

I have seen this ad on gumtree for a massage with Lola on gumtree.

Anyone have any info on her?

Apologies I have no link as I am on my phone again.

Thanks in advance goldfinch!

Offline samneil15

What a shit advert - No name, no idea what service is offered and no pricing  :dash:

Offline Mancunian99

Gomez1981, come on pal, you're on your phone!? That is no excuse to  ot be able to find a link, unless your phone is a brick from.the 80s without a browser on there. You're not old assuming you're born in 81. Poor effort.

Offline Kool Keef

Gomez1981, come on pal, you're on your phone!? That is no excuse to  ot be able to find a link, unless your phone is a brick from.the 80s without a browser on there. You're not old assuming you're born in 81. Poor effort.

+1
I write reviews on my phone ffs.

Offline gomez1981

I must try harder

No way of putting a link up on this phone though

We are all supposed to help each other out on here

Probably best to say nothing rather than having a go

Have a good day  :hi:

Offline Briddy

I must try harder

No way of putting a link up on this phone though

We are all supposed to help each other out on here

Probably best to say nothing rather than having a go

Have a good day  :hi:
if you can write a post you can put a link. When you write your post at the top where the emojis are it's a button that looks like earth with a paper on it click it it will bring this up [URL][URL/] then put the link on the middle

Offline gomez1981

Nice one. Thanks for that briddy.

I will definitely do that next time.

Should be getting a new laptop this week anyway.

Either that or spend the money on a punt!

Offline Engl1shmuff1ns

I was GT searching and checking on here and found this thread, apologies for bumping an old one but when I googled the phone humber, this website came up. Not my thing, but it suggests that the massage is not wholly legitimate, possibly? EM

External Link/Members Only

Offline Bantagonist

Any other threads on her? her links look legit, but nobody has taken the plunge.

Offline Goldfinch

Any other threads on her? her links look legit, but nobody has taken the plunge.
No threads i don't think,but following on from what EM found in an earlier reply,there's this link with the same number:

External Link/Members Only

Offline gomez1981

I have tried ringing and sent a WhatsApp message but have heard nothing back

Offline GingerNuts

I have tried ringing and sent a WhatsApp message but have heard nothing back

Have you been trying since last August?

Offline gomez1981

Tried yesterday! And sent a message yesterday

Offline GingerNuts

Tried yesterday! And sent a message yesterday

Hardly surprising then given the national restrictions which at least she seems to be following...

Offline gomez1981

We all know not everyone follows that!

Offline GingerNuts

We all know not everyone follows that!

If you want a meeting you'll have to find a like minded SP.

Offline gomez1981

Ginger nuts being argumentative again. What a surprise.

Offline GingerNuts

Ginger nuts being argumentative again. What a surprise.

It a simple fact that if you want to break the restrictions for a meeting you'll have to find an SP willing to do the same.

Offline Access

It’s pretty obvious from her ad that more is available.. whenever they say “attractive” it’s a good sign. She even says she’s “flirty” in the ad. Deffo more on offer.

Offline Musttryit

Booked for 1 hour yesterday. Great communication and straight forward. Asked me to look at her Twitter first to gauge what her service was about. Easy to find and park, and no nosey neighbours. Lola answered the door in a Doctors outfit with black lingerie and stockings. She looked awesome and sexy. Upstairs in to a small bedroom with a nice atmosphere. What followed was top drawer with a hot oil massage on my back and a body to body sliding motion. Took her time and plenty of teasing. She has a lovely way about her and keeps quiet when necessary. Turned over and then another great sliding session. No touching between her legs but she was completely naked and a great body. Finished off with a great 5 mins edging which was a real treat
Highly recommended and definitely worth a visit. £100 for 1 hour. Expensive but worth the experience.

Offline John_yesterday