Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: renata_pretty  (Read 2154 times)

FlyingBreadMan

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Renata has been asked about previously, and seeing her profile I was curious, so I figured why not.
The experience:
She opened the door and I was truly impressed – she was quite tall and very pretty indeed – just like her pictures, though she had more tanned skin, and she has a slim build.
I stayed for 30mins and asked for OWO with CIM which was an extra £10 (me thinks).
Transaction done she disappeared and allowed me to shower. Then following a hasty drying off we got down to it. He OWO was smooth and deep and she took it all in. 
Afterwards (not sure I smoked or not – think I did) we chatted for a while and it was clear she was new to the area and she was independent with a friend whom I met. Her friend was not really my type – a bit bigger.
Due to the distance and the location of her area I am not sure I can visit her again so easily, but would recommend. I am sure she would be great ontop.

Reflection:
•   Slim and tall like her pictures with a bit more colour on her skin, and slightly shortened hair.
•   Service was well executed OWO with CIM.
•   Friendly to chat to, and offered a drink too.
•   Location is far away from the station and I took a £6 taxi ride to get there. Residential area, but no one was around.

The journey:
Things did not go to well to begin with as our first meeting was cancelled by her as she was cursed with car trouble. I made it all the way to north London, and ended up going home.
She apologized and promised the next day would be better.
The next day I got a text from her and I teased about whether she wanted to see me or meant to text a mechanic. So off I went and met her.
The day I got to meet her was also a match day so the train was packed with blue – not her fault, but still.

Offline Mr Br1ghts1de

Glad you had a good time. I've seen Renata 3 times and despite some questioning about her (she recently had some hidden feedback), I have always found her very good enthusiastic value.

Was here flatmate External Link/Members Only ?

FlyingBreadMan

I am afraid it was not her.

It was someone who was shorter and a bit on the larger side - but I recall she was quite well presented.

Offline Mr Br1ghts1de

OK, thanks. Renata used to share a place with this girl. Seems they may have gone their separate ways (for now).

Offline jesus_jones

Thanks for the info guys, been meaning to see this one for a long time.

Anyone know if she's ok with dfk, oral on her/fingering?

Offline Mr Br1ghts1de

Yes, she's fine with DFK, loves RO (she gets very wet). Not sure about fingers. She enjoys fucking on top and she's got a great arse. Just slow down her OWO if you enjoy it more sensual.

Offline Sparta Prada

I have met Renata when she was working from another location in the Romford area. I remember that when I saw her I had made an appointment to see another flatmate but met Renata instead. She was quite a passionate girl, great kisser, couldn't do enough to please me. She is the same girl in the photo: slim, tall, dark skin, very pretty.

Seeing that she was in Enfield I tried to see her sometime last year and ended up seeing the other girl, who is ok but I much prefer Renata.