Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Emma - Al-Shafa Clinic Sparkhill  (Read 1345 times)

Offline ChartPen

Following the recent flurry of reviews for this place I gave them a call just over a week ago and was offered a booking with either Meena or Kristy which was quickly corrected to only Kristy being available so booked based on the previous comments about her.

A couple of hours later I received a call to say that Kristy had injured herself and had to go home so my appt would now be with Emma, by this point little head was leading the way so accepted. Checked for reviews etc and didn’t see anything untoward so went with it.

Arrived prompt for the appt, paid £35 for and hour and told would be a few minutes, ended up waiting 5 mins or so in the waiting area. Was shown to a clean room with good sturdy table and Emma came in, she is English born but Ghanaian heritage about 5’2”, I’d guess a size 12-14 with a big African ass and a fair old pair of tits. Not a really beauty but not ugly by any means.

I’d say age is early to mid 20’s. She came in and was quite chatty, asked how long I’d booked for, confirmed an hour and she checked the clock and told that would run to 6.15.

She asked if I’d booked through Groupon and when I said no she said “oh that’s good it means we are not so limited on what we can do” so she was upfront about extras being available from the start.

She offered Swedish, relaxing or deep tissue or deep tissue massage - I went for Swedish and she suggested we discuss anything extra later in the massage. Got to be honest the massage was definitely average at best. Mostly just some different pressure rubbing although all back, shoulders, legs and arms covered, a fair amount of oil used. Couple of cc swipes but no real touching of the balls.

She did chat throughout and while I normally like to be pretty quiet during a massage I didn’t find her chatter irritating as she was just generally cheerful.

On turn over she asked if I still wanted extras and the are normally £25ea. Is asked what was available and she offered handjob or blowjob, tit wank but no sex as they’re not part of the sex industry. I said i wanted a blow job but wanted to get a look at her tits so she took her top and bra off, applied some sanitiser to mini me and started the blow job. He technique was not the best but combined with her hands, some tit wanking and some eye contact with the odd cheeky smirk I soon came over her chest.

She cleaned me up a bit, gave me some tissue and offer a wash down in the sink as no shower available. She did say I had a few minutes of time left if I wanted some more massage but I declined, cleaned up and left having paid her £25 for the extras.

Gone for a positive because I did enjoy my time overall even though the massge and blow job were just both ok.

Offline Jasonk71

Offline bestpunt

I've seen her once but I didn't rate her massage but yes can talk for England lol
Despite her size couldn't do a proper deep tissue massage
Banned reason: Undesirable rapist.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline slimdude1

This place is ranking up the reviews - definitely will have to find the time to check it out.

From the sounds of the reviews, Meena is the most popular.

Can I ask what Emma meant by the groupon thing? Does using a groupon voucher limit the services your receive?

Offline ChartPen

A bit difficult to tell. She did suggest that she wouldn’t do certain extras for Groupon customers although I didn’t push too far. Seemed to be a concern that Groupon customers might do reviews in that platform.

She did later suggest that to her a Swedish massage would always include HE. I suspect it’s more a personal thing for her.