Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: _Arianne_ - Heathrow  (Read 3088 times)

7 review(s) for _Arianne_ (7 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline paul90

External Link/Members Only

Comms: Not too bad, replied within an hour.

Girl: Early 30’s I guess. She is a pretty lady with a gorgeous curvy body, soft skin and she is really friendly.

Services: OWO, CIM with Swallow, DFK, multiple positions

Punt: 1hr @ £120, £20 extra for swallow

Greeted me wearing a sexy short tight red dress, showing off her lovely curvy body, looked amazing, I was turned on straight away

Offered shower which I took, back to the room and started some soft FK whilst feeling her sexy body, kissing got more passionate and soon had her stripped out her dress.
She then knelt down and started giving a really fantastic BJ, took it quite deep with firm suction, lovely soft lips.

I could feel myself getting close and she sped up towards the end where I eventually came in her pretty mouth, she kept going and swallowed everything, really felt amazing, best I had in ages!

Fell back on the bed and she rested her head in my chest, nice touch, felt like a proper GF. Had a brief chat to recover then started kissing her to start things up again

She was responsive and soon had me in her mouth again, once I was hard enough on with the rubber and started in doggy, lovely sight, she has a fantastic ass and nicely toned back.

Then switched to mish and started really going for it, she seemed to be enjoying it with some nice FK throughout, felt so good caressing her sexy toned body, soon enough I couldn’t hold out much longer and shot in the rubber, felt great!

Really great session, really genuine girl who wants you have a good time, was much more of a GFE experience which is my preference, will definitely return!   

Offline whoya.kiddin

Old profile 3124834 well worth researching before you book.

Offline Jayne_cobb

Old profile 3124834 well worth researching before you book.
Are you sure it’s the same girl - several of those reviews mention fake breasts - Arianne’s felt and looked all natural to me.
Also your comment would suggest there is something in those other reviews that’s dodgy about this girl, Amelia sounds like a well reviewed girl with a lot of positives. What did I miss?
« Last Edit: August 29, 2019, 07:04:00 am by Jayne_cobb »

Offline professorlove

Two different girls. I remember when there was a discussion about Arianne and Amelia being the same girl. Plus I came across the new profile for Amelia the other week, will find it if I can. Had/have them both in my hotlist so remember the pics of Amelia.

Offline whoya.kiddin

What did I miss?

It is your time and money so I suggest you read the reviews and make up your own mind.

Offline Jayne_cobb

It is your time and money so I suggest you read the reviews and make up your own mind.
So what you're saying is you have nothing useful to add other than cryptic bollocks?
I on the other hand have seen Arianne and will be writing a review shortly  :hi:

Offline whoya.kiddin

So what you're saying is you have nothing useful to add other than cryptic bollocks?
I on the other hand have seen Arianne and will be writing a review shortly  :hi:

You seem keen to have a discussion.  None needed; like I said - do your research.

Offline thermopoly

They are not the same women but they did offer a duo service at one time.  I've been looking to set up a meeting with Arianne for a while and  I've met Amelia twice. The second time she was a bit stand offish but we had a good time and she has false boobs.  Had her on my hotlist but the profile went so I'd still be interested if she has a new profile up.