Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Superb Carla  (Read 2190 times)

2 review(s) for anaybeauty (0 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline tomato sauce and waffles

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Subjectively this was positive punt for me, but objectively it's a negative, because it wasn't the lady in the profile pictures. I met her while she was working in a London hotel. She's probably a nomadic WG who plies her trade in various hotels around England.

Booked 15 minutes for £40.

Positive: Good looking lady, with a nice slim body - what's baffling about this bait and switch was the WG is actually attractive, facially and body wise. She's approximately 5'5" tall, a slender size 8 body, jet black hair, natural tanned skin colour and has a sort of Mediterranean facial look. She doesn't actually need to use bogus pictures to sell herself. If she's concerned about her anonymity, she's got a nice enough body to show, without having to show her face.
Positive: Personality wise, she was quite pleasant, made me feel relaxed.
Positive: Sex was surprisingly enthusiastic with her. At the start of the session, she pulled me towards the position of the hotel mirror and told me to fuck her doggy-style, while we both looked at each other in the mirror. Sex in cowgirl and missionary was also satisfying - came in missionary.

Neutral: Her OW blowjob was alright, did the job of making me hard at the start. No French kissing or OWO though. She said she only does those services, plus anal, in 30 minutes or 1 hour above bookings.

Negative: She's not the woman in the profile pictures, which makes this a bait and switch. A cardinal sin in punting.

I enjoyed myself in the 15 minutes I had with this WG; she gave a good service and I found her attractive. However, in principle this will be marked down as negative for not being lady in the profile pictures a.k.a. bait and switch.

Happy punting © panel999

vorian

Well done for marking as a Negative, a B&S imho should always be a negative on principle, even if the prossy you see is better than the one you expected.

Offline tomato sauce and waffles

No problem.

-

She told me she was Italian. At the end of the booking, I was questioning her about what language she was speaking, when I heard her talking to her friend on the mobile. She said: "Romanian, Catalan, Italian...whatever". A good guess would be, she's Romanian. Not that her ethnicity bothers me, but just wanted to confirm where she's from.
« Last Edit: March 12, 2014, 05:25:20 pm by tomato sauce and waffles »

fredpunter

Saw her tonight, she is perfect proof if any was needed that if plan a falls thru and plan b falls thru, give up and go home. She is a lying cheating scum bag and best avoided at all costs. Full review to follow in london section.

mac77

Seems like she has changed her profile pics is this what she looks like
External Link/Members Only

Cal Sam

Got her rating reviews blocked so you can't read

James999

Got her rating reviews blocked so you can't read

Because she doesn't want you ro read the negatives and disputes that are showing there  :thumbsdown:

Cal Sam

Yeah,Croydon has a lot of fake profiles at the moment