Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Sweetpea Road Cambridge  (Read 3706 times)

Offline Jamie62

Amie and noi have relocated here. Popped along for a massage.

Booked Amie for an hour. She always does a good massage and this was no exception. Good hard and plenty of swipes.

With about ten minutes to go of the hour she offered me hr. I wasn't that bothered but then noi entered the room. She is much naughtier.

Without me asking she was down to her undies and playing with my cock as Amie was still massaging me.

Happily let me touch her all over as she massaged me. Also encouraging Amie to join in.

An unexpected four hands as I played with her tits and pussy.

Exploded. Left.

Offline JayEZ2K

Wow. Cheers for the review. How much did the extras cost? Did you have to pay extra for the extra girl?

Can you describe their looks, age, etc?

Are these the correct links:
Amie (07588237268): External Link/Members Only
Noi (07949 112142): External Link/Members Only

Offline panda888

I think these were the ones who were formally from Minerva Way.

Amie - around 30s (i think), maybe size 12/14. Good rack.
Noi - around 40s (I think), size 14/16 probably, smaller rack

Offline Jamie62

Spot on. £40 massage for the hour. £20 hand job. Noi arrived as she wasn't busy. Happy to let me finger her.

Offline 6cruiser

i think Anna P is another ex-Minerva Way who has joined Amie at her new flat in Sweetpea Road.   Anna P might also be advertising as "Down"  -- this needs confirming.

Online Watts.E.Dunn

Its actually sweetpea way..

External Link/Members Only

Which is quite long!

JOOI anyone been out to that new Estate Consort Avenue off Trumpington road looks a right maze!
« Last Edit: August 26, 2019, 12:05:04 am by Watts.E.Dunn »

Offline Jamie62

They are in the block of flats at the end. Plenty of street parking.

Offline Jamie62

i think Anna P is another ex-Minerva Way who has joined Amie at her new flat in Sweetpea Road.   Anna P might also be advertising as "Down"  -- this needs confirming.

Both times I have used the Down advert and both times it was Amie. Such a lovely girl with great hands.

Online Watts.E.Dunn

They are in the block of flats at the end. Plenty of street parking.

LOL! Might as well give out their address! I wonder if the neighbours know of such a usefull facility they have locally?

A few years ago we had a pop up brothel at the end of our road, leafy suburbia location, and it would have lasted a lot longer if punters had parked more sensibly.

One decided to park right up in the pavement blocking it totally so that pedestrians had to walk into the roadway wally!

Old bill were called cottoned onto what was going on and that was that end of:(

Offline Cambridgy

Parking on Circus Road then there’s a pedestrian cut through... :thumbsup:

Online Milfman1112

Seems she is at cherry hinton now?
« Last Edit: August 27, 2019, 09:48:47 am by Milfman1112 »

Offline JayEZ2K

Seems she is at cherry hinton now?
Amie?

Is there any kind of rota for the Thais? I'd like to see all of them, preferably at the more central Cherry Hinton-ish location.

Online Milfman1112

Texted today, she gave cherry hinton postcode.