Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Niky Belfast  (Read 1078 times)

Offline Greg05

External Link/Members Only

Think this is possibly my worst punt ever.

Phoned and arranged time, pricing was explained. Communication was ok, no alarm bells ringing.

Arrived on time and left Waiting at the door of an apartment complex. Didn’t notice any curtain twitchers.

Had thought about quick massage if photos didn’t match or just walking. Door opened and girl looked like her photo and reasonably fit.

Led into a dining/living room combo and first alarm bell. Single bed in the corner.

Unusually in these things the massage was the best part of this shambles as she seemed to get a few knot so out.

Flipped me off and it was a nice view. Then announced no kissing of any sort. Fuck sake. Onwards and upward. Then told no nipple play. Jesus Christ. Put into positions she wanted and refused any I wanted.

Was told once I came that would be over so controlled myself. Told me then I’d better cum soon as the hour was nearly over. Thought that was unlikely but she insisted it was. So finished up.

She was immediately up and into the shower.

Checked my watch and sure enough less than 40 mins since I came in.

£120 for the hour.

About as Spanish as my next door neighbour. Either Romanian or Bulgarian.

Offline pussylover76

"Niky has opted out of reviews.
Unfortunately Niky prefers her service to be a private affair and does not want reviews."

You take your chances. Thanks for the heads up.

Offline Greg05

Somebody else working in the same flat too.

Age I’d say 30-35

Offline Wee joe

Offline kazor13

Seemed pretty obvious just by looking at the profile.