Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: XX PETITE ANNA XX - Kensal Rise  (Read 2334 times)

15 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5206239) (9 positive, 3 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Cupid Stuntz]

Offline Gameofthrones

I was tempted to try Anna after reading Jerk Chicken’s review about her (thanks mate!). Happy to report that it was a good decision :)

Comms: Whoever is handling the comms is doing an excellent job at it. Short and to the point. I am pretty sure it’s the same lady who does it for Kate big boobs.

Cost: 70 for half hour + 10 for CIM.

Location: Kensal Rise, same flat where I met Kate, as said earlier, it’s about 3 bus stops away from the station. This time, I experienced the smoke smell Jerk chicken was talking about! I do smoke as well, but be warned, it’s quite a strong smell right when you enter the flat. But the action area was free of any lingering smoke smell and Anna did not have a smokers breath.

Girl: Attractive. Kate is prettier but I like the nerdy look that Anna has (love her glasses). Quite slim, small boobs with dark nipples (the boobs were the only disappointment for me).

The act: Like some of the reviews mentioned, she is definitely a bit shy in the beginning, but it gets better as you spend more time with her. She is submissive, so it’s better if you are someone who takes the lead. Very friendly, much better at OWO than Kate. Does it with enthusiasm and good eye contact.
No drama and she is happy to take your dick in her mouth for as long as you want her to. Kissing was available but she never initiated it. Which Kate was pretty good at. Went down on her for a bit and it was fresh down there. Smelled exactly like Kate’s so they must be using the same product to clean :p another positive for Anna is that she is more responsive to receiving oral than Kate.

I was in a hurry so did the standard sex for a few minutes and asked her to finish me off in her mouth which she was happy to do. She ran to the bathroom right after.

External Link/Members Only

Overall a very good punt and I’d see her again, but I think 1 hour is better value for money.

I personally prefer Kate because of her boobs, but I wouldn’t mind seeing Anna again.

Offline Jerk Chicken

Great review OP.

Did you fuck her in her nerdy glasses? It was quite an experience for me seeing her face as I banged her with her glasses on lol.

I really need to see Kate big boobs.

I suspect you will now get an unsolicitated text from the maid so I hope you have a punting phone.
« Last Edit: August 24, 2019, 06:55:42 am by Jerk Chicken »
Banned reason: Previously banned (Sean70) - Pimp, dangerous and using UKP review threats to demand extra services
Banned by: Kev40ish

Offline HERTSBLUE

Might see Anna Kate  is gorgeous but poor service for me no owo  been to the dentist bollocks no kissing must be young bucks only.

Offline Jerk Chicken

Might see Anna Kate  is gorgeous but poor service for me no owo  been to the dentist bollocks no kissing must be young bucks only.

You have seen Kate Big Boobs?

If so please do a review.

Insofar as Anna you are guaranteed a good fuck. Seen her 3 times now. A horny little submissive fucker
Banned reason: Previously banned (Sean70) - Pimp, dangerous and using UKP review threats to demand extra services
Banned by: Kev40ish

Offline Royd30

Can you please post link for Kate...thanks

Offline Gameofthrones

Great review OP.

Did you fuck her in her nerdy glasses? It was quite an experience for me seeing her face as I banged her with her glasses on lol.

I really need to see Kate big boobs.

I suspect you will now get an unsolicitated text from the maid so I hope you have a punting phone.

Thanks for reviewing her! It was based on your review that I decided to see her! I enjoyed fucking her in her nerdy glasses. One fantasy checked off ;)

Kate is better looking with awesome boobs. But Anna has a better service. But I think it is still worth giving her a shot.