Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Lucyj95 Manchester Salford  (Read 1122 times)

98 review(s) for Lucyj95 (76 positive, 10 neutral, 12 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline HJurys

Profile  Link External Link/Members Only

½ hour booking @t £70 Salford Quays Manchester

Lucy has a set booking pattern, well documented on here and understandably she wants to maintain discretion given her location in a high-rise block.

My session was towards the end of the day. Service was slightly jaded as a result – hoping for filthy nympho experience (from her AW profile) and she delivered maybe just a few notches down from this but overall very good.

Quite a fit girl and reasonably good looking – probably good to average looking at best but at £70 unreasonable to expect a super model. Nice and tanned with a pleasant face. She is on the chunky side for her age with a few ripples and dimples.

Lucy is a bit quirky, bordering on scatty but the whole package is quite endearing. Great FK which was a plus. No rushed service too – gave the full half hour plus normal hello and goodbye time which not all SP’s do these days. Her minge isn’t the most inviting and quite loose and, in my opinion, anal is the better option but this is subjective. Sex in many positions. The highlight for me was deep doggie anal missionary – the latter with FK and legs spread very wide. Basically, that is what I came for. She takes anal brilliantly and seems to enjoy the harder the better. Also clean as a whistle from the back passage which isn’t always the case.

Overall, top girl and top punt and great VFM and would return.

Banned reason: Excessive abuse towards other members.
Banned by: daviemac