Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Wild Milf Carla - Birmingham  (Read 2479 times)

85 review(s) for Wild milf Carla  (62 positive, 11 neutral, 12 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline shed

External Link/Members Only

Saw this lady a couple weeks ago. An early morning appointment for 30 minutes. Had to visit city centre midweek so pre arranged the appointment which was all done via sms. Very easy and she always responded quickly. I always park at mailbox which is safe and easy for me.

Carla is located at the bottom end of Edward Street towards the BMW dealership. Easy to find, was buzzed in quickly and up to the room. Door was already open and she was dressed as I requested. She looked great. The sort of Milf who if you passed in the street you would want to fuck.

Handed over the £50 and was asked to wash my hands. Now I am normally a FBMS person and don't often go for FS but I had a real itch to shag a milf and I knew Carla would not let me down. Basically I just wanted to snog the mouth of her and fuck her. Simple as that.

We both undressed and she starting snogging, which I had requested we do for some time together with me touching and feeling her body. She has great tits, yes enhanced but felt OK to me. She also has a scar on her stomach which didn't bother me in any way. After ten minutes she gave me OW at my request and asked if I wanted 69 which I refused for my own reasons.

After the oral I needed to just fuck her for the remaining 15 minutes. She took a great pounding in firstly mish and then doggy where I filled the bag.

We had another few minutes snog, no rush to get me out. Thoroughly enjoyed at a price I didn't regret about paying afterwards.

Pros
Great looking milf
Good snogger with great body for age
Clean apartment
She is very clean, no smells at all
Easy to find location
Good fuck

Cons
Non I can think off

Would certainly visit again. I have not seen Pamela hot blonde but I imagine they are similar age.. Anybody visited both and if so who is the better out of the two.

Offline Punterperson1971

I’ve seen Carla but judging by Pamela hot blonde I’m wary of seeing her as some of the people who’ve seen her says she looks older than her profile pictures,so I’ve always held back on seeing her.
Carla though has a great body for her age and great attitude too and even let me film her giving me a blow job.

Offline Tricky69

I've seen both and although I like Pamela, Carla offers more and delivers a better service

Offline shed

I have to admit that the service, £50 for 30 minutes by Carla would be hard to beat. What impressed me most was that she wanted to give me a good time rather than just go through a routine. I also believe that she genuinely enjoys a good fuck.

Offline Tricky69

I'd agree with you on that shed and I think with Pam she tries to dictate the service

Offline Benjohn123

Carla better looking, Pam has a little to much make up on but gives better oral sex or so I think