Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Miss Roxi - Outcall nr Heathrow.  (Read 672 times)

2 review(s) for MissRoxi (1 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Derrick101]

Online darkknightrises

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

1 hr - £170 - outcall to my hotel.

Comms - Caught her on cam on AW enquired about a booking she wanted me to go to her place but read it was a bit of a dump so insisted on a outcall she was local so agreed. Turned up on time.

Appearance  - 5ft6/7 ... pics are her, very next door type. Turned up in jeans n top she looked what she claimed to be a normal single mum doing this to make extra money to pay bills.

Service - Sex, OWO, Cim, DFK, RO, Anal - can’t really complain with what I got although she needs to be lead & the whole thing had a touch of the mechcanical / going through the motions vibe about it.
Discussed what I wanted before she arrived  but had to remind her again.
Round 1... started with kissing, OWO, RO, Mish & finished with doggy over side of the bed.

Not much talking after asked for a massage to kill time between rounds not very experienced& not very good.  she bought a vibrator with her ( at my request)  used it on her,  got her wet & I got ready for round 2 started with mish  ( pussy ) before moving onto Anal still in mish position as I was getting close pulled out whipped off the Dom & finished with CIM.

She got dressed n left without saying much.

As I said can’t complain with the service I got so it’s a positive from me.