Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Lucyj95 - Manchester  (Read 1724 times)

98 review(s) for Lucyj95 (76 positive, 10 neutral, 12 negative) [Indexed by Derrick101]

Offline Stevie787878

External Link/Members Only

Having had a short break from punting I found myself near Manchester and had had Lucy on my HL for some time. I called her on the off chance she had a half hour free at lunch and after a bit of moving around I found a time we could both do.

Great comms and easy directions to her place, a nice apartment block near Salford Wuays, she is obviously keen to be discreet which I much prefer.

Walked in and was very happily surprised by the gorgeous north east girl I found waiting in her stockings, heels and sexy top, which quickly came off to reveal a perfect pair of enhanced tits.

Had a quick shower and joined her on the bed, she was very chatty and down to earth.

Action went from kissing, playing with those big tits, handjob and deep blowjob before it was on with the condom and sex in missionary, she has a wonderful tight pussy.

Turned her over for doggy whilst I played with her bum hole and I couldn’t resist so I lived up and pushed into her arse. Wow, seriously right and she took it so well, really felt good seeing my cock sliding into the arse of this sexy young blonde.

It was so good I had to pull out and whip off the condominium and she gave me more oral without and asked where I wanted to cum. No contest, I shot a massive load all over those perfect tits and we both ended up covered in cum laughing.

Clean up and was just about on the half hour.

Great girl, 70 for the half hour was spot on, will definitely be back when I’m next in town.

She does DP was well if anyone wants to join me...!

jonnw16

External Link/Members Only
Walked in and was very happily surprised by the gorgeous north east girl I found waiting in her stockings, heels and sexy top, which quickly came off to reveal a perfect pair of enhanced tits.
She should update the interview section of her AW profile, which still says 32B Natural.

Online davey.edwards1969

I have had quite a few visits to this girl
She definitely loves it up her arse
Always thought about asking her if she would be up for a dp session but never got round to it
She is a game girl who I suspect might be up for a mini gang bang with the right guys who she has seen before and she can trust
 did she confirm she was up for a dp ?

Offline jonko

She's got a fair pair of tits. Are they real? How old is the lass - in reality. about 30??

Offline antsz

She's got a fair pair of tits. Are they real? How old is the lass - in reality. about 30??

fake and mid 20s

Offline george r

looks nothing like when I saw her ? boobs a lot bigger and blonde hair..