Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: naughty_hotwife - Nottingham  (Read 10544 times)

28 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 4696164) (21 positive, 2 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline jnotts

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Had my eye on this girl for a little while, saw that she was offering a blow & go for £30 so figured it was a good way to test the waters before a longer booking, if it was crap, its only £30!

Comms were decent, quick replies and friendly. agreed a time and given the postcode. I was running a bit late, but text to let her know and not a problem.

Location is a semi detached house on a residential street, pretty quiet but hard to imagine the neighbours don't notice. Given house number when I arrived, knocked and she called out to come in.

IMHO she is hot. Not the prettiest sure, and slightly crooked teeth, but quite cute, decent body with a cracking pair of tits and a nice ass. Not gym fit, but curves in the right places. Wearing a tight black dress that left very little to the imagination.

She seemed a bit shy which I quite liked, and would blush when complimented.  Asked if I wanted to be on the sofa or upstairs in the bedroom - opted for the bedroom. Cash handed over and stripped while chatting and onto the bed

Started with some light FK while my hands explored, her tits are fantastic, definitely real and a nice handful, spent a bit of time sucking them while playing with her very wet pussy before she told me to get my cock out and down she went.

At first she started going quite quick, but I asked her to take it slow to start and she did. Her technique is excellent and watching her tongue run up and down my dick was a great sight. She says she has a high sex drive and likes to suck dick, and the way she was going at it I believe her.
Built up the pace until I shot my load into her mouth, she kept sucking to get it all and then went off to spit it out in the sink.

Had a nice chat about plans for the evening while I dressed then out pretty much on 15 minutes. No clock watching though, just left when finished.

Only negative is that it was very weird watching her suck my dick in a bedroom with pictures of her, her husband and kids on the walls, and a pillow with her and her husbands pictures on the bed. God knows if he knows what she does for spare cash!

Definitely plan on returning for a longer session, already thinking about fucking her over the edge of the bed before cuming in her mouth. Great VFM IMHO.

Offline Paul Shanahan

Thanks for the review. She sounds good - and i love fucking an SP in her family home with the pictures all around!

Offline kingkong69

Thanks for the review.. i was going to do the same thing with a blow and go to test the water.. :)

Offline thepatrician

Offline Dipper

Sounds top notch.  :thumbsup: 

I’d have to get inside her pussy though. This kind of thing is the very essence of punting in my opinion.

Excellent work.

Offline Weyoun

Doesn't see anyone over 42!!

Seems a little random, better get a move on - I've only got 4 years left!

On a serious note, she looks interesting and maybe worth a go. One to add to the hotlist.

Offline Maverick1138

Offline NervousJ

Where abouts in notts is she ???

Offline ZeroCount

While we wait for a more specific response from OP, I notice her AW page shows her in Arnold.

Offline NervousJ

Ng15 area, which I’m guessing is Hucknall...

Offline Ryan68312006

Offline jnotts

Where abouts in notts is she ???

Works out of a house in Hucknall

Offline jnotts

Does she allow face fucking?

I didn't ask, but got the feeling it would be on the cards. Am planning to go back soon and will certainly be asking then

Offline chandlerhandler

Doesn't see anyone over 42!!

Yeah, that'd be a bit of a problem for me & is probably costing her some business, but she may change her mind if your stood on her doorstep with the readies in hand ;)

Offline NervousJ

Yeah, that'd be a bit of a problem for me & is probably costing her some business, but she may change her mind if your stood on her doorstep with the readies in hand ;)

And look roughly 42... :D

Offline chandlerhandler

Offline NervousJ

I probably look more rough than 42 :D

Ha ha ha, I’m both... il probably risk it. On a good day I could pass for 42...

Offline bobby_dizzler

Makes quite a bit on her AW page about swallowing. Wasn't this on offer?

Still worth a visit mind, Although the offer might just have about ended.

Offline jnotts

Makes quite a bit on her AW page about swallowing. Wasn't this on offer?

Still worth a visit mind, Although the offer might just have about ended.

I went a couple of times in August while she was running the offer, both times she went to spit it out. I didn't question her about her profile saying she Swallows, to be honest once I've cum in her mouth I'm not bothered what she does with it
« Last Edit: September 03, 2019, 06:17:03 pm by jnotts »

Offline Sleepyhallow1

Been trying to see this girl
Text her no reply
Messaged on aw - no reply disappointing as she sound good

Offline MrGiggs

I’ve just seen her for 30 mins for OWO and PP.
All the above is true; clearly her own home in NG15.
She’s v friendly, medium built with cracking TBs, and gives a good GFE.
She’s v happy to be called a slut and I really enjoyed pounding her tbh.
Great value as well.
I will return but she’s a little far away for me....

Sorry I would’ve done a report but can’t get the bloody things to work.
« Last Edit: September 16, 2019, 06:27:16 pm by MrGiggs »

Offline Imperia

I’ve just seen her for 30 mins for OWO and PP.
All the above is true; clearly her own home in NG15.
She’s v friendly, medium built with cracking TBs, and gives a good GFE.
She’s v happy to be called a slut and I really enjoyed pounding her tbh.
Great value as well.
I will return but she’s a little far away for me....

Did you send her a face pic beforehand? It has been mentioned on another review of hers.

Offline MrGiggs

WhatsApp profile + deleted.
TBH I don’t think she’s manipulative. We chatted and she basically likes
a lot of cock. Sorry to be so frank!...
« Last Edit: September 16, 2019, 07:32:46 pm by MrGiggs »

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=253324.0

Hi MrGiggs, read the above thread, which explains the instructions you need to follow, in order to be able to submit a review.

Offline MrGiggs

There you go. Sit down Stephen Hawking ;)

Offline samsung1

She does look alot older than 30 years old as stated on her profile... more like 40

Offline bobby_dizzler

Gone up to 45 now... :thumbsup: :yahoo:

With a bit of rouge and some lippy I could pass for 45

Offline Assormouth

I will be seeing this lady this week and will leave a review after.  :hi:

Offline RogerBoner

I will be seeing this lady this week and will leave a review after.  :hi:

Many announce an intention to review.......................

Offline John the Sextist

:hi:
Many announce an intention to review.......................

PMSFL  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:drinks: :drinks:

Offline Sham12345

Overall anyone she good a blowjob?

Offline Assormouth

Offline Sleepyhallow1

Overall anyone she good a blowjob?

Depends what you like
She can deepthroat like a champ

Offline Assormouth

How was she AorM?
she was spot on loves sucking cock and takes it like a champion horse jockey, I filled her up with nearly two weeks of spunk and she had to run to toilet to spit it out. A  good punt and will leave review when get my head round it all computers not my thing sorry chaps. 

Online GoldTop

she was spot on loves sucking cock and takes it like a champion horse jockey, I filled her up with nearly two weeks of spunk and she had to run to toilet to spit it out. A  good punt and will leave review when get my head round it all computers not my thing sorry chaps.

Quite simple really....this might help
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=253324.0

Offline muffdazzler

Arranged a meet with her and she answered promptly. The last question was “how old are you babe?”. Told her I was 47 but young looking and tall, toned and with my own teeth and hair and if she was on Fab she can check me out (minus head pic). I work out regularly and am in good shape for my age (52) and someone younger so no issues there.

She sent her user name and had a look. She is pretty active with over 60 meets and a BBC lover! Also has a couple profile with her husband who is white. After scrolling down her pics there was bareback one with a black guy! Was about to email and cancel when she sent one back on AW saying sorry but too old as it states 50 on Fab! This was after loads of banter back and forth. A lucky escape me thinks!

Offline papak

Arranged a meet with her and she answered promptly. The last question was “how old are you babe?”. Told her I was 47 but young looking and tall, toned and with my own teeth and hair and if she was on Fab she can check me out (minus head pic). I work out regularly and am in good shape for my age (52) and someone younger so no issues there.

She sent her user name and had a look. She is pretty active with over 60 meets and a BBC lover! Also has a couple profile with her husband who is white. After scrolling down her pics there was bareback one with a black guy! Was about to email and cancel when she sent one back on AW saying sorry but too old as it states 50 on Fab! This was after loads of banter back and forth. A lucky escape me thinks!

Were her pics on Fab similar to her AW profile?

Online j122

Offline winkywanky

Offline thehoodman1

Yes they were.

I can vouch that the pictures on AW and fabswingers (both her profiles) show her clearly at gang bangs and doing BB. So for those reasons ( not my age ) Im OUT.
« Last Edit: October 12, 2019, 11:26:56 am by thehoodman1 »

Offline Sham12345

She doesn’t answer I been ringing her for a while

Offline samsung1

Hey can you send me her fab nickname?

Signature1862

Hey can you send me her fab nickname?

+1 send it me if you wouldn’t mind. Many Thanks

Offline jack51

Has anyone got her fab name as I am in process well messaging her but reading what people are saying think going to drop out of seeing her .