Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Thai advice please  (Read 1430 times)

carefree

As the title suggests, im gonna see one of these horny little sluts on thursday, anyone else seen either or both of them?

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

As always, ta for any info/advice/thoughts.

Offline sumertime

Although Harlow is within my travelling zone I have avoided it since early last year having had a poor experience...   I booked an oriental (Japanese!!):

The woman who was to give me directions from the central car park had poor English and crap directions , so I was 15mins late and in a fluster!! The woman who opened the door was a little older than I expected but not too bad, she asked for the money, I gave then she showed me to a bedroom where there was another oriental! "This your girl" she said and guided me in! - A chinese girl mid 30s, not a good looker and no English!! I had not built up confidence to walk then - so I stayed, [not too bad on reflection now] and was politely told time up after 45mins by Mama San.. 

Anyway that was my little problem...Now I walk...  Litle June looks delicious and if she turns out well I will venture into Harlow again - Don't forget to do a review.  :hi:

Offline Jerboa

As the title suggests, im gonna see one of these horny little sluts on thursday, anyone else seen either or both of them?

As always, ta for any info/advice/thoughts.

The first one Is older than the 24yrs she states, add about 10-12yrs, just from looking at her pics, which are crap with too much use of strong light (Is that to distort the pics?) and she's accessing from Thailand!

Offline sumertime

Very learned and thoughful comments regarding:

How would you relate this to her AW feedback of 56, the last one of only 4 days ago, and this from a reputable punter........perhaps not a great help!

:wacko:

Offline Jerboa

Well just telling you, she has not been 24 for a few years, I'm experienced with Thai women, she will be In her late 30's, most Thai girls working here are older, nothing wrong with a milf, but If she's accessing from Thailand how are you going to meet her?  :)