Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Veronica_69a  (Read 1321 times)

190 review(s) for Veronica69_a (167 positive, 10 neutral, 12 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline frodobaggins

External Link/Members Only

Found Veronica very attractive facially, great legs in stockings when she met me.

I opted for 30 mins with CIM, payable if she could make me come from oral which I doubted she could as I never do.

5-10 minutes in I came hard down her throat as she relentlessly deep throated me. One of the best BJs I've had.

I only come once, even in an hour these days but after a 10 minute chat she tried to get me to come again with her mouth/throat. She didn't manage it, but it was a lot of fun watching her try. I'd say for 10 minutes plus she didn't come up to breathe as she slammed my cock with her throat.

Price 90 + 30 for CIM. Pricey but I got what I wanted. If she dropped the 30 for CIM I'd be there often.

Only other negative was there was another punter and girl in the flat, the bedroom/lounge we were in was separated by a curtain from the kitchen so at one point you could her flatmate pottering around. Not an issue for me personally.