Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Seeking.com (London)  (Read 767694 times)

Offline Punting2022

Answering my own question - I found the 33% code and it works fine still.
VWO33COM.

Perfect. Is there a way to get a list when searching. It seems to have gone to sone horrible square view

Offline massagepuntingfan

Perfect. Is there a way to get a list when searching. It seems to have gone to sone horrible square view

I was thinking the same, I did a search and it only gives me one page(about 30 women) and thats it. If thats the new norm then its a huge downgrade.
Edit: Just checked and its working better. One page but refreshes when I hit the bottom with another page.
« Last Edit: March 12, 2024, 11:05:47 am by massagepuntingfan »

Offline londonhunter008

I was thinking the same, I did a search and it only gives me one page(about 30 women) and thats it. If thats the new norm then its a huge downgrade.
Edit: Just checked and its working better. One page but refreshes when I hit the bottom with another page.

Its an intermittent behaviour. It seems they are updating the site to keep showing profiles as you scroll down instead of clicking on next page every time. This is a way to keep ppl more engaged with the app.

Offline updownandaround

Chaps,

Would anyone happen to have any intel please about this lady?

Red28 - External Link/Members Only

Much obliged

I did a video chat with this gal a few months ago, unfortunately she looks way better in photos than on video so I didn't progress.

Offline MLawro93

Met this one: External Link/Members Only - CheekyGirlie

£300 for the meet, spent a fair bit of time together. She is a nice woman, but once you get talking to her, yeah...perhaps she doesn't realise, but she is a walking talking red flag.  :lol:

Offline toddroman456

£300 for the meet, spent a fair bit of time together. She is a nice woman, but once you get talking to her, yeah...perhaps she doesn't realise, but she is a walking talking red flag.  :lol:

Hi thanks for the contribution.   But can you elaborate a little please

Offline MLawro93

Hi thanks for the contribution.   But can you elaborate a little please

I wouldn't feel comfortable sharing what she has told me, whether that was because she was a bit tipsy or she just has a loose mouth. Not my place really, but just be prepared to know a bit too much about her if you meet.

Age is not accurate. I wouldn't say she is that engaged in bed, definitely a bit of a disconnect. Perhaps she would vibe better with someone else.  :unknown:

Offline TheOracle

I got this one the other day.  It was really strange

Hidden Image/Members Only

That looks like a very interesting type of scam, I'd be interested in hearing more of how they try to fleece people. And then once it's clear, report them and get their accounts cancelled.

Offline TheOracle

Its an intermittent behaviour. It seems they are updating the site to keep showing profiles as you scroll down instead of clicking on next page every time. This is a way to keep ppl more engaged with the app.

Speaking of search results, am I the only one for whom hidden results keep popping up in the "recent activity" results?

Offline CroPunter

I met her few times too, she asked for £300, however i had overnights with her for £400. But beware guys she is doing BB. Also she looks way better on pictures.
« Last Edit: March 12, 2024, 11:23:20 pm by CroPunter »

Offline harryhavanagh

Tamara Cherie - External Link/Members Only

Lives in Belgravia. By her own admittance has a few SDs on the go.

I didn't enquire further. Didn't seem hot enough for the incoming Belgravia price tag.

Offline jamiekinkxxx

Tamara Cherie - External Link/Members Only

Lives in Belgravia. By her own admittance has a few SDs on the go.

I didn't enquire further. Didn't seem hot enough for the incoming Belgravia price tag.

Looks older than 33 too

Offline MLawro93

Looks older than 33 too

The 30+ crowd I've found lie about their age constantly.  :lol:

Offline jamiekinkxxx

So update on my first week back on SA:

- Friday.... drinks and great company (circa 4hrs) with an Italian (late 20's), such a great personality and hot too. Out of the country this week but fingers crossed we are meeting up for fun when she returns. Hope I get to play with her as she is as sexy as fuck!
- Sunday... evening drinks (circa 3hrs) with a very cute/sexy Asian lady (early 40's). Sweet as you like! 100% going to arrange an overnight at mine, we just need to sort out dates
- Monday... two meet and greets. First one (2hours) local to me in N London, with a lady from Croatia (mid 30's), alternative, very sexy, hippy vibe, we are having fun Saturday night at mine. If Saturday goes as well as I think it may, she is 100% a keeper.  The second the same evening in Central London with a really deep and interesting young English lady (late 20's) for dinner. I am not sure whether she liked me on a sexual level. Even so really interesting evening (4hrs) We are still chatting.
- Tonight... another local meet and greet, mixed race girl (late 20's), very naughty on WhatsApp
- This Friday... meet and greet planned with black girl (late 20's)
- This Saturday... my first proper meet with the Croatian lady!

...on top of that lots of #'s exchanged and contacts made and in communication.

It can get too much!!!!  :lol:

« Last Edit: March 13, 2024, 04:10:55 pm by jamiekinkxxx »

Offline MLawro93

Ain't that the truth. It can get overwhelming really quickly.

I'm hoping once the initial rush wears off, it will calm down. I 100% do not have the stamina or mental capacity for this.  :lol: I don't understand how some men do it.

Offline jamiekinkxxx

I'm hoping once the initial rush wears off, it will calm down. I 100% do not have the stamina or mental capacity for this.  :lol: I don't understand how some men do it.

100% my friend!

Offline jamiekinkxxx

Me too... I just want to have 2-3 that I can see every now and again. I am hopeful that I'll get those out of my initial investment (not only in the actual site, membership already unticked from auto-renew, but also the cost of meet and greets)

Offline jamiekinkxxx

External Link/Members Only - Selenainlondon

I love the way she sells herself!  :lol:

Why would anyone reach out to such a profile?  :unknown:

Offline MLawro93

External Link/Members Only - Selenainlondon

I love the way she sells herself!  :lol:

Why would anyone reach out to such a profile?  :unknown:

Been a member since 2019. I've seen a few profiles like this, which have zero intel on them as well. I can only assume they are legit, and people don't talk about them for good reason...they are pretty good.  ;)

Offline jamiekinkxxx

Been a member since 2019. I've seen a few profiles like this, which have zero intel on them as well. I can only assume they are legit, and people don't talk about them for good reason...they are pretty good;)

Maybe but shouts out professional SB, which I'm not really interested in TBH.

Offline Hantsolo

So update on my first week back on SA:

- Friday.... drinks and great company (circa 4hrs) with an Italian (late 20's), such a great personality and hot too. Out of the country this week but fingers crossed we are meeting up for fun when she returns. Hope I get to play with her as she is as sexy as fuck!
- Sunday... evening drinks (circa 3hrs) with a very cute/sexy Asian lady (early 40's). Sweet as you like! 100% going to arrange an overnight at mine, we just need to sort out dates
- Monday... two meet and greets. First one (2hours) local to me in N London, with a lady from Croatia (mid 30's), alternative, very sexy, hippy vibe, we are having fun Saturday night at mine. If Saturday goes as well as I think it may, she is 100% a keeper.  The second the same evening in Central London with a really deep and interesting young English lady (late 20's) for dinner. I am not sure whether she liked me on a sexual level. Even so really interesting evening (4hrs) We are still chatting.
- Tonight... another local meet and greet, mixed race girl (late 20's), very naughty on WhatsApp
- This Friday... meet and greet planned with black girl (late 20's)

...on top of that lots of #'s exchanged and contacts made and in communication.

Craig David on SA?  :lol:

Offline CroPunter

I do feel jealous I could find any active on SA  :rolleyes:

Offline jamiekinkxxx

Offline WKD123

Love it, just love it:

DoubleTrouble
External Link/Members Only

Not looking to change, just curious and browsing and stumbled across this pair. I must confess, browsing is quite addictive and tempts me to give it a go and dive in again, but then I remember all the trouble and pain I had to go through last time before finding the (almost) perfect young lady to keep me entertained....

Offline jamiekinkxxx

Si I thought I would share a few that I am not progressing with but some of you may wish to:

External Link/Members Only - Sophiaspice - Seemed happy with £300ppm, no mention of monthly arrangement. Semi Pro vibes so walked away
External Link/Members Only - EvaLove - Stated £700ppm. Wasn't gong to budge on £ so left this one
External Link/Members Only - Anonymous x - £440ppm reducing to £400ppm if we clicked. After chatting on WhatsApp I decided against taking further
External Link/Members Only - Amelia_Saint - Wanted £600ppm but in the end would have settled for £500. Came across very very nice in our conversation on phone and text, was torn but decided not to meet her. May regret it
External Link/Members Only - First Lady - Stunner but cannot remember the ppm she quoted. Think it was £400 but also she came across as a demanding personality. I walked after an initial phone call
External Link/Members Only - Morgan - Wanted £500ppm. Came across very very nice in our conversation on phone and text, was torn but decided not to meet her. May regret it
External Link/Members Only - ClassVee - Can't remember what she asked for, but she was very bubbly and fun but convesation just dried up

Offline Prifessionallondinguy

DangerousRabbit
25 • Female • London, England, United Kingdom
Malvina

Anyone met this lady? I’m after a spontaneous, one off, no strings with a dark and brooding lady. Asked the question, just waiting for a reply from her.

Offline MLawro93

DangerousRabbit
25 • Female • London, England, United Kingdom
Malvina

Anyone met this lady? I’m after a spontaneous, one off, no strings with a dark and brooding lady. Asked the question, just waiting for a reply from her.

Reached out to me, we had a bit of a convo going, but I parked her for a bit. Have a bit going on already. She seems genuine and real, and hasn't given any red flags yet.

Offline Natwest

Just to say VWO33COM worked today and gave me the discount. Be aware that the O's are letters not numbers.

Offline jamiekinkxxx

This is a first for me....

Good, I start initially with a date with economic agreement (and intimacy) ❤️

Then if we are comfortable we can agree on something in the medium or long term ❣️

(For the money I accept Skrill or Cryptos, I don’t accept cash)

Offline MLawro93

This is a first for me....

Good, I start initially with a date with economic agreement (and intimacy) ❤️

Then if we are comfortable we can agree on something in the medium or long term ❣️

(For the money I accept Skrill or Cryptos, I don’t accept cash)

SCAM.  :scare:

Offline harryhavanagh

Si I thought I would share a few that I am not progressing with but some of you may wish to:

External Link/Members Only - Sophiaspice - Seemed happy with £300ppm, no mention of monthly arrangement. Semi Pro vibes so walked away
External Link/Members Only - EvaLove - Stated £700ppm. Wasn't gong to budge on £ so left this one
External Link/Members Only - Anonymous x - £440ppm reducing to £400ppm if we clicked. After chatting on WhatsApp I decided against taking further
External Link/Members Only - Amelia_Saint - Wanted £600ppm but in the end would have settled for £500. Came across very very nice in our conversation on phone and text, was torn but decided not to meet her. May regret it
External Link/Members Only - First Lady - Stunner but cannot remember the ppm she quoted. Think it was £400 but also she came across as a demanding personality. I walked after an initial phone call
External Link/Members Only - Morgan - Wanted £500ppm. Came across very very nice in our conversation on phone and text, was torn but decided not to meet her. May regret it
External Link/Members Only - ClassVee - Can't remember what she asked for, but she was very bubbly and fun but convesation just dried up

OK, I need to get off SA. I don't find any of these girls attractive, and the ones I have done (separately) have got such god awful personalities I wish they did 1 hour bookings.

It was much better a couple of years ago. I just looked and I've been doing this since 2019. Definitely the last year has been a total desert. For me, anyway. Clearly YMMV!  :D

Offline heathen666

I would definitely say so if she's wanting payment before the meet, but transfering the $$$ after the deed?

Offline jamiekinkxxx

So I strung her along and this is what she had to say....

Sure, what day in particular can you? And where?

So I close the deal with you and leave you my address to confirm the payment, once done I reserve exclusively for you ❣️

Now there is a surprise!  :lol:

Oh and it looks like she has now disappeared from the site too. The above conversations were after we moved to telegram.

« Last Edit: March 14, 2024, 03:52:00 pm by jamiekinkxxx »

Offline MLawro93

So I close the deal with you and leave you my address to confirm the payment, once done I reserve exclusively for you ❣️

Oh and it looks like she has now disappeared from the site too. The above conversations were after we moved to telegram.

Sometimes the website bans them, especially if people report them for breaking the rules.

Offline Atrueyorkie

Who moved it to telegram? Reason I say is because you can wipe the chat history for both people from one side. So if she’s scamming which she is, she doesn’t leave much paper trail as she can clear the chat once she dupes anyone foolish to send her money

Offline Prifessionallondinguy

Reached out to me, we had a bit of a convo going, but I parked her for a bit. Have a bit going on already. She seems genuine and real, and hasn't given any red flags yet.
Much obliged  :thumbsup:

Offline harryhavanagh

Love it, just love it:

DoubleTrouble

Not looking to change, just curious and browsing and stumbled across this pair. I must confess, browsing is quite addictive and tempts me to give it a go and dive in again, but then I remember all the trouble and pain I had to go through last time before finding the (almost) perfect young lady to keep me entertained....

What about the way they wrote their profile attracts you to them? Curious.

Offline NuruGuru

I met her few times too, she asked for £300, however i had overnights with her for £400. But beware guys she is doing BB. Also she looks way better on pictures.

She's a notorious anti-vaxxer but no one cares about that any more.

Also, she has a kid, but chooses not to disclose that on her profile

Offline NuruGuru

- External Link/Members Only - Duchess - not for me for more than one reason. Also too young.

Also...post op tran. You're welcome.

Offline Richjimbo

I met her about a year ago. I found the sex pretty boring - she was more interested in chatting

I wouldn't feel comfortable sharing what she has told me, whether that was because she was a bit tipsy or she just has a loose mouth. Not my place really, but just be prepared to know a bit too much about her if you meet.

Age is not accurate. I wouldn't say she is that engaged in bed, definitely a bit of a disconnect. Perhaps she would vibe better with someone else.  :unknown:

Offline wilkinc

I had an arrangement with her a couple of years ago that lasted about 6 months. She is lovely, looks just like her pictures. Her boobs are enormous and natural and she's good in bed. She is very demanding though, was constantly asking for gifts and extras, which is eventually why I ended things with her

Offline jamiekinkxxx

I had an arrangement with her a couple of years ago that lasted about 6 months. She is lovely, looks just like her pictures. Her boobs are enormous and natural and she's good in bed. She is very demanding though, was constantly asking for gifts and extras, which is eventually why I ended things with her

Thanks for the intel. I 100% may end up regretting it by the sounds of it, esp if I were only to see her a few times so she didn't get too demanding.

Out of interest how much did you pay PPM

Offline wilkinc

Thanks for the intel. I 100% may end up regretting it by the sounds of it, esp if I were only to see her a few times so she didn't get too demanding.

Out of interest how much did you pay PPM

I paid 300ppm then 1.2k monthly, but this was a couple of years ago so I'm not surprised she hiked up her prices!

Offline DeanoDeano

That profile isn’t there for me

Offline massagepuntingfan

I don't see it either. Interesting point made about experiencing demanding SBs. I do find it a big turn off when they start badgering to meet almost immediately after say the first meeting and it becomes overly pressured - usually the higher end pro Sbs from my limited experience.

Offline jamiekinkxxx

I don't see it either. Interesting point made about experiencing demanding SBs. I do find it a big turn off when they start badgering to meet almost immediately after say the first meeting and it becomes overly pressured - usually the higher end pro Sbs from my limited experience.

I agree and External Link/Members Only - First Lady 100% felt like she would be that

Offline WKD123

Met her for lunch. Really nice and easy going and into kink big time. Would probably settle around the £400 mark and has a very open relationship with her other half.  Very skinny if that is your thing

Offline jamiekinkxxx

Met her for lunch. Really nice and easy going and into kink big time. Would probably settle around the £400 mark and has a very open relationship with her other half.  Very skinny if that is your thing

Darn, another it sounds I may 100% regret!  :dash: