Author Topic: Seeking.com (London)  (Read 2036160 times)

Offline Mr_Shins

Tried PM you maybe you can send number to me….thanks

If I don't have the reputation on here i doubt either of you two will, albeit I'm not sure on the threshold and I've done I think 2 reviews in the last 2 years, Lilith and MK Jade both in 2021, and none this year although I revisited both of them, as well as several to Melysa and a few visits to my other favourite who told me that next year I can possibly reveal who she is.

Actually I don't think we should be PM'ing phone numbers around with the woman's permission, so samanderson would have to tell her that I'm the MrShins she messaged on Seeking and I can't read her message or reply to it without paying the subscription, and I'd rather spend the money on her than the site. Even then she might not want to give me her number so requesting she joins What's Your Price or Seeking Benefit, and then if you or I connect with her there, we can discuss what she wants before we exchange numbers.

Seeking Benefits model might be better as it's a fixed price to open a conversation and you can discuss sex there without being banned. It is however slightly harder to find the member you want through a filtered search as you get far more hits.

« Last Edit: December 21, 2022, 09:52:09 am by Mr_Shins »

Offline Crockers

Yes, I never give a SA/SP girl's number unless I have her permission.

As far as the girl in question is concerned, she DMed me as well, even though I no longer have a sub there.

Seems like she's a semi-pro, which is fair enough.

Offline Mr_Shins

Yes, I never give a SA/SP girl's number unless I have her permission.

As far as the girl in question is concerned, she DMed me as well, even though I no longer have a sub there.

Seems like she's a semi-pro, which is fair enough.

Maybe ask her to set up a profile on Adultwork then...

But it could just be a numbers thing. She wants to see what kind of replies she gets but won't meet all of us.

Offline Andrem7

External Link/Members Only or brunettedoll1994
 - anyone have any intel? Seems to be keen to meet but after my first bad experience, have to approach with max caution

Offline finn5555

External Link/Members Only or brunettedoll1994
 - anyone have any intel? Seems to be keen to meet but after my first bad experience, have to approach with max caution

Pro vibes for sure

Offline Crockers

External Link/Members Only or brunettedoll1994
 - anyone have any intel? Seems to be keen to meet but after my first bad experience, have to approach with max caution

As you know full well, a lot of semi-pro girls are on SA as they don't want to be on AW.

Of the 7 girls I've fucked on the site at least 3 and possibly 4 were semi-pro.

Offline Mr_Shins

I guess "semi-pro" means they see a lot of men and make a fair amount of their income this way. I guess none of them declare it for tax purposes as they consider it gifts.

They may discriminate as to who they meet, and may also not have a fixed rate and will negotiate it with a minimal expectation. They might also vary the rate dependent on how much they like the man, but either way they expect the minimum payment.

The reality is that if I decide to have, say, a maximum budget of £200 a month to spend on "punting" and the woman needs it to make an income, that's one session per month, (it will also buy me 2 half-hour sessions with Melysa at her current rate). She, however, will need to see a lot more men at that rate to make a living. Could get by on one a day, 5 days a week (especially if she isn't paying tax).

The attraction I find is being more personal, not clock-watched, doing stuff other than sex (in addition to it, not instead of it). Also their appearance on the sites, normally showing their face and fully dressed, is far more attractive to me.

Offline Crockers

Hi

Thanks for the reply. By semi-pro I meant girls who only made money from seeing men on SA. Some of them may have a job working one day a week or something.

The other girls I saw had full time jobs, and money from SA was, yes, supplementary.

And, yes, those only saw two or three men a week. The semi-pros would see one or two a day.

All of them asked for a pic first.

I can deffo see the appeal. However I also need to factor in London hotel costs.

I normally paiy btw £200-£250 for a min of 2.5-3 hours. Plus their drinjs, food.

A regular AW girl gave me 2.5 hours last week for £250. Sometimes I meet her at her place on her days off. Another reg  gave me an all nighter for £400 during her week off.

So, yes, I xan see the appeal on both SA and AW, and that there is a grey area imbetwee.

Offline CroPunter

Guys what is the situation on Seeking right now? I'm planning to rejoin again. It looks like there is a lot more active profiles than ever. Am I wrong or so many vanilla girls decided to go SB because of living crisis?

Offline maakriman

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • *
  • Posts: 264
  • Likes: 0
  •  
  • Reviews: 1
I joined a month back, there are quite a few, even in 18 to 26 range, as usual loads online only, many prossies, others looking for that rich guy, luxury lifestyle and some semi pros. Lots of semi pro and pro replies.
Banned reason: No response to question about no reviews.
Banned by: 90125

Offline mrflash

Guys what is the situation on Seeking right now? I'm planning to rejoin again. It looks like there is a lot more active profiles than ever. Am I wrong or so many vanilla girls decided to go SB because of living crisis?
Not sure why. I have a highly filtered saved search criteria. Many new profiles showed up in the last two weeks. Profiles long dead have suddenly woken up. Could well be because of cost of living crisis. Or girls looking for a luxurious new years party

Offline wdnah

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Posts: 109
  • Likes: 1
  •  
  • Reviews: 1
External Link/Members Only

The pictures look promising on the profile. I'm keen but cautious because looks TGTBT and any profile that states 'real and genuine' is a red flag in my book. Anyone had any experience with this one?
« Last Edit: December 21, 2022, 11:16:00 pm by wdnah »
Banned reason: No response to question about no reviews.
Banned by: 90125

Offline wagglemypaddle

Yes, I never give a SA/SP girl's number unless I have her permission.

As far as the girl in question is concerned, she DMed me as well, even though I no longer have a sub there.

Seems like she's a semi-pro, which is fair enough.

no such luck for me, I was BLOCKED after I viewed her profile. Shame as I thought she was pretty.

I only ever seem to get favourited or messaged by asian/latina/black ladies, not that I'm complaining as I don't have a preference, just thought it strange. Maybe it's the old adage that opposites attract given I'm blond haired, blue eyed.

Offline Richjimbo

External Link/Members Only

The pictures look promising on the profile. I'm keen but cautious because looks TGTBT and any profile that states 'real and genuine' is a red flag in my book. Anyone had any experience with this one?

We exchanges some messages but I didn’t progress. She wanted 500+ for intimate meets. Tbh - there are better looking Asian escorts for that amount.

Offline maakriman

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • *
  • Posts: 264
  • Likes: 0
  •  
  • Reviews: 1
External Link/Members Only
Poor girl doesn't have a phone. She needs one so that she can WhatsApp.
Banned reason: No response to question about no reviews.
Banned by: 90125

Offline maakriman

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • *
  • Posts: 264
  • Likes: 0
  •  
  • Reviews: 1
I offered her a phone and now he/she, wants uber money.  :lol:

Hidden Image/Members Only
Banned reason: No response to question about no reviews.
Banned by: 90125

Offline maakriman

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • *
  • Posts: 264
  • Likes: 0
  •  
  • Reviews: 1
Banned reason: No response to question about no reviews.
Banned by: 90125

Offline Prifessionallondinguy

Some friend she is …. Hasn’t seen her friend for yonks but won’t sit her fat arse on a bus.  :D

Offline bigden40

The meltdown is going to be hilarious please post this too.


Offline maakriman

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • *
  • Posts: 264
  • Likes: 0
  •  
  • Reviews: 1
The meltdown is going to be hilarious please post this too.
I asked her account details, she gave it, asked her to send a selfie, she send 2 selfies immediately. No phone and immediately send selfies, soo dumb. Her selfie remotely looks like her, very average. I immediately blocked her saying profile picture doesn't match selfie.
Banned reason: No response to question about no reviews.
Banned by: 90125

Offline surfprty

I found the hardest but most valuable thing on SA is to find the normal girls, but when you find 'em, wow, it's a fun and often free ride after the first month or so.

Always ends in heartbreak tho if it goes free.

Offline NuruGuru

I offered her a phone and now he/she, wants uber money.  :lol:

Hidden Image/Members Only

She's a shit friend if it's not worth her time using public transport to see a friend she's not seen in ages.

Offline paul_tall_

She's a shit friend if it's not worth her time using public transport to see a friend she's not seen in ages.
The only bit of text missing from that blurb that often is stated is the so called friend is sick and in hospital

Offline paul_tall_

I asked her account details, she gave it, asked her to send a selfie, she send 2 selfies immediately. No phone and immediately send selfies, soo dumb. Her selfie remotely looks like her, very average. I immediately blocked her saying profile picture doesn't match selfie.
Did she provide bank details, if so was it a UK based sort code for a bricks and mortar bank?

Offline maakriman

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • *
  • Posts: 264
  • Likes: 0
  •  
  • Reviews: 1
Did she provide bank details, if so was it a UK based sort code for a bricks and mortar bank?
She did, was UK based I think. I can't remember now. Her name sounds English too. Grace - - - -
« Last Edit: December 22, 2022, 11:11:43 pm by maakriman »
Banned reason: No response to question about no reviews.
Banned by: 90125

Offline NightKid

Some friend she is …. Hasn’t seen her friend for yonks but won’t sit her fat arse on a bus.  :D

Uh huh, and however on earth does a 20 min car trip ever translate into a 2 hour journey I'll never know. Forget strikes - they'll probably have to shut the entire network down, make you walk that to get anywhere near and even then it might not take as long  :sarcastic: Also, what kinda Uber driver would be daft enough to charge over £1 a min in the sticks? That's literally prossie rates that.

Christ almighty, do they reckon we only think with our dicks or something?  :rolleyes:

Offline Prifessionallondinguy

I love the fact she’s already accepted you’re buying her phone 📱 and gave you the option of sending £44 or not.  :D

She’s wasted on SA. Should write children’s fiction.
She’s having none of my zillions.
« Last Edit: December 22, 2022, 11:14:03 pm by Prifessionallondinguy »

Offline NightKid

:D How does a quick 20 min Uber then turn into 2 hour trip via bus and train?

Beat you to it  :D  :cool:


Offline wahringer

Beware of this scammer: External Link/Members Only  took money, chatted a bit, and fled.

The photos are not really hers, mixed ethiopian/marrocco.

Offline PLeisure

Beware of this scammer: External Link/Members Only  took money, chatted a bit, and fled.

The photos are not really hers, mixed ethiopian/marrocco.
You gave money at the start??? Why !  :unknown:

Offline wahringer

Because I was stupid. I got burnt before and she really seemed genuine. Anyway, I can live without that money but I lost a valuable evening. Definitely a better player than I am.

Offline Hobbit

Beware of this scammer: External Link/Members Only  took money, chatted a bit, and fled.

The photos are not really hers, mixed ethiopian/marrocco.

She looks dodgy. Especially that middle picture.

Offline maakriman

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • *
  • Posts: 264
  • Likes: 0
  •  
  • Reviews: 1
Because I was stupid. I got burnt before and she really seemed genuine. Anyway, I can live without that money but I lost a valuable evening. Definitely a better player than I am.
From the hotel room?
Banned reason: No response to question about no reviews.
Banned by: 90125

Offline hardhans75

External Link/Members Only

Beware of this one , i whatsapped her when i was new to SA. She asked me to send some deposit as she wants to make sure iam genuine. After sending she asked me to come to North Greenwich tube station. Like a idiot i went and ofcourse she blocked me , when i messaged her from another phone , she called me racist words and child molester. So she is a horrible horrible person , avoid her. But she is one of the 2 lessons i learnt on SA and would block someone who asks for a deposit or Uber money or 2 girl invite or book a hotel or online first nonsense.

Offline southcoastpunter

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 3,122
  • Likes: 165
  •  
  • Reviews: 27
we all think we are a "good judge of character" - using SA (and no doubt other sites) reminds us we ain't as good as we thought!!

Offline bigden40

New profile but she’s had previous ones. 

External Link/Members Only

Also on AW:  External Link/Members Only

£200 PPM for a long afternoon following drinks.  She’s a nice girl, genuine student, definitely kinky, has extensive self-harm scars.  Enjoyed her company but haven’t repeated.

Offline crokey

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • *
  • Posts: 5
  • Likes: 0
  •  
  • Reviews: 0
External Link/Members Only

any intel? looking for 200 ppm and is just my type
Banned reason: 3 years and not a single review as yet
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline Atrueyorkie

New profile but she’s had previous ones. 

External Link/Members Only

Also on AW:  External Link/Members Only

£200 PPM for a long afternoon following drinks.  She’s a nice girl, genuine student, definitely kinky, has extensive self-harm scars.  Enjoyed her company but haven’t repeated.

She has quite an extensive history/story, knew her before she was on AW or seeking, so unable to review. All I can say is she has had a trouble life and there was evident self harm scars most notable on her arms. Was very surprised when I first saw her on AW and it’s a bit sad tbh. Hopefully she’s better now mentally

Offline crokey

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • *
  • Posts: 5
  • Likes: 0
  •  
  • Reviews: 0
External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only

seem to both be the same girl, i know a few commented about her before but has anyone actually seen her?
Banned reason: 3 years and not a single review as yet
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline NuruGuru

External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only

seem to both be the same girl, i know a few commented about her before but has anyone actually seen her?

You've been a member for nearly 2 years. Maybe you go see her then report back to the board.

Offline wagglemypaddle

External Link/Members Only

any intel? looking for 200 ppm and is just my type

never got round to meeting her but s chat to her on WhatsApp now and again. She's good fun, a bit too chunky build wise for my tastes but she's genuine and was keen to meet for 200. She sent me some custom vids and she's bigger than she looks on her profile pics, and I just had better offers elsewhere.
« Last Edit: December 26, 2022, 11:42:32 am by wagglemypaddle »

Offline HarryHart

Any intel on the following SBs?

External Link/Members Only
StylishCharmer

External Link/Members Only
HoneyBunny

Both seem really keen to meet which is great around the lead up to new year's. The first quoted ppm of £250 and the latter £300. Wondering if anyone have met them recently and whether their pictures accurately represent them?




Offline stanr

Thinking of rejoing in January for a month... anyone know of any current discount codes?

Offline Palace123

I offered her a phone and now he/she, wants uber money.  :lol:

Hidden Image/Members Only

I usually ask for their bank details....then I check my personal email spam box for the latest scam asking for bank account details...and reply back with bank details of the said person. I feel like I'm doing society a valuable service by connecting scammers all over the world.  :hi:
Banned reason: Using the threat of reviews on UKP to gain favours, not understanding the detrimental effect on the site. l
Banned by: daviemac

Offline LAZY_GENTLEMAN

On Seeking, when you click on and expand the message thread for a particular user, (without fully going into their profile), does it register as a view on their profile where they get a notification?

It's just sometimes I've forgotten what they've said and I go back a few times to check, just don't want to come across stalkerish.

Offline bigden40

On Seeking, when you click on and expand the message thread for a particular user, (without fully going into their profile), does it register as a view on their profile where they get a notification?

It's just sometimes I've forgotten what they've said and I go back a few times to check, just don't want to come across stalkerish.

Yes, it does.


Offline bigden40

Ah, you are sure of this?

Yes, I’ve been asked by one girl why I kept looking at her profile (which was because she’d shared some nice private pics 😜) and I was doing it in the way you suggested.

Offline Heph

I usually ask for their bank details....then I check my personal email spam box for the latest scam asking for bank account details...and reply back with bank details of the said person. I feel like I'm doing society a valuable service by connecting scammers all over the world.  :hi:

A gentleman and a scholar!