Author Topic: Berlin outcalls - privatmodelleberlin.com - any feedback?  (Read 3340 times)

Offline thebadooboy

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • *
  • Posts: 167
  • Likes: 5
  •  
  • Reviews: 3
So. itching to go to Berlin soon.
Looked for outcall options
privatmodelleberlin.com topped the search pages.
prices look good (esp for happy hours)
Has anyone tried them? is it a well known scam?
Switch and bait maybe?
Sounds too good to be true.
I tried to use search feature on here but couldn't find any relevant thread.
So apologies in advance if I am duplicating.
Banned reason: No reply when questioned about lack of reviews
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline thebadooboy

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • *
  • Posts: 167
  • Likes: 5
  •  
  • Reviews: 3
Banned reason: No reply when questioned about lack of reviews
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline a203203

Have used Daphne’s three times on this trip... phenomenal.

Offline thebadooboy

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • *
  • Posts: 167
  • Likes: 5
  •  
  • Reviews: 3
From which website? Privat? Was it incall or outcall? Did you have to pay for the taxi (for her) if it was outcall?
« Last Edit: August 22, 2019, 11:54:12 pm by thebadooboy »
Banned reason: No reply when questioned about lack of reviews
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline a203203

Google Daphne’s berlin... no extra charge besides the rate listed ... they only do super gfe outcall... all part timers who are students, makeup artists, etc. Really the best gfe I’ve ever had.

Offline mradventures

google translate did this on one girls extras

surplus of men 30 minutes each. 1 man: 60 €
kisses in sympathy: 20 €

 :scare:

Online Steve2

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 9,530
  • Likes: 40
  •  
  • Reviews: 97
So. itching to go to Berlin soon.
Looked for outcall options
privatmodelleberlin.com topped the search pages.
prices look good (esp for happy hours)
Has anyone tried them? is it a well known scam?
Switch and bait maybe?
Sounds too good to be true.
I tried to use search feature on here but couldn't find any relevant thread.
So apologies in advance if I am duplicating.

They mainly operate from 2 or 3 incall brothels where they send girls for outcall. Not good reviews from what I remember

Berlin is the home of so many good brothels. You should just get out there

External Link/Members Only  is your best friend in Berlin  :hi:

Offline thebadooboy

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • *
  • Posts: 167
  • Likes: 5
  •  
  • Reviews: 3
Re: Daphne. My budget doesn't extend to 250 Euros sadly.

Re: Berlin-intim I did a detailed search opting for Cheap prices.
External Link/Members Only
I had 33 results.
From what I see, there's 3 categories of results.
One that have all inclusive (more than 150E), the ones that offer the room and the girls separately (pay 2 fees) and the ones that don't offer any prices.
None though are less than 100 Euros (which is my budget)
Banned reason: No reply when questioned about lack of reviews
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline Hereatlee

I'll be in Berlin this weekend and advise of my findings.

Staying by the Kudam and free all weekend to play :thumbsup:

I wish I had a hotel right on bulowstrase but I'll make do!
« Last Edit: August 23, 2019, 08:00:05 pm by Hereatlee »

Offline thebadooboy

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • *
  • Posts: 167
  • Likes: 5
  •  
  • Reviews: 3
I'll be in Berlin this weekend and advise of my findings.

Staying by the Kudam and free all weekend to play :thumbsup:

I wish I had a hotel right on bulowstrase but I'll make do!

Keen to hear about your findings :)
Banned reason: No reply when questioned about lack of reviews
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline thebadooboy

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • *
  • Posts: 167
  • Likes: 5
  •  
  • Reviews: 3
Will sort of TOFTT with this External Link/Members Only
Have no expectations so let see how that pans out.

This is what I expect
Top Service & Fair Pricing!
The Price Includes Taxi As Well:
Kissing; with position changeing; Stroke & Cuddling; Slightly fingering; Spanish; if desired with straps & high heels; Oral (with protection); Oral at the lady; Intimacy (several times possible); Dirty Talk; Egg-Licking; Facesitting; and much more.
« Last Edit: September 04, 2019, 12:16:33 pm by thebadooboy »
Banned reason: No reply when questioned about lack of reviews
Banned by: Iloveoral

Online Steve2

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 9,530
  • Likes: 40
  •  
  • Reviews: 97
Sadly I think you will be disappointed badooboy  :hi:

Offline thebadooboy

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • *
  • Posts: 167
  • Likes: 5
  •  
  • Reviews: 3
Booked Nadine via Whatsapp for 2pm for 75 Euros including taxi fees. 2x sex + RO + oral with condom. The worse that can happen is that she is not the girl who is on the picture. They do ask for room number by the way. Will report back
« Last Edit: September 06, 2019, 07:09:51 am by thebadooboy »
Banned reason: No reply when questioned about lack of reviews
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline thebadooboy

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • *
  • Posts: 167
  • Likes: 5
  •  
  • Reviews: 3
Soooooooooooooooo External Link/Members Only
This is who I planned on meeting. Pics there are heavily photoshopped as expected, facewise but body is toned and firm.
She was definitely more than 175, nearer to 185cm I'd say. Much higher than me.
Pimp dropped and picked her up. Allowed RO and clit playing. paid 10e extra for kissing, so total damage is 85e.
Does escorting on and off, says she's 22 but looks older.
We did mutual massage, mish and cowgirl. Had a good chit chat about life and stuff.
Paradoxically, while it helps improve the rapport, it sort of kills the sexual edge.
Note that the bottom price (75e) is ONLY for 2 pops.
Tonight I have KKK in plan and she told me to hook up with girls in line to guarantee going in.
All in all, a positive punting. Will definitely redo at some point in the future, albeit with a shorter darling.
Banned reason: No reply when questioned about lack of reviews
Banned by: Iloveoral

Online Steve2

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 9,530
  • Likes: 40
  •  
  • Reviews: 97

Offline thebadooboy

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • *
  • Posts: 167
  • Likes: 5
  •  
  • Reviews: 3
Compared to some of the shitty punts I had in the past, definitely. She was probably in my top 5.
Just bear in mind that photoshop and filters are very heavily used.
And to think that I went to a Thai massage for 50e yesterday and didn't even get a CC swip. :wacko:
Banned reason: No reply when questioned about lack of reviews
Banned by: Iloveoral

Online Steve2

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 9,530
  • Likes: 40
  •  
  • Reviews: 97

Offline thebadooboy

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • *
  • Posts: 167
  • Likes: 5
  •  
  • Reviews: 3
They are closed till October. That was going to be my first port of call.
Banned reason: No reply when questioned about lack of reviews
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline Hereatlee

Thanks for the review. You say the pimp dropped her off? Like to the hotel room? The lobby? Tell me more.

Also, can you elaborate on the call/text comms?

Offline thebadooboy

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • *
  • Posts: 167
  • Likes: 5
  •  
  • Reviews: 3
Thanks for the review. You say the pimp dropped her off? Like to the hotel room? The lobby? Tell me more.

Also, can you elaborate on the call/text comms?

Use Whatsapp. Easy peasy. The number is on the front page. Good english comms. Immediate replies.
I asked for her to be dropped at the hotel front door (basically like a taxi would). Not the lobby.
I was waiting outside then accompanied her to my room. After the deed, she told me that she could have come directly to my room.
I preferred it this way because it allows me to quickly build rapport and have an escape route just in case.
Banned reason: No reply when questioned about lack of reviews
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline insignia

IM in Berlin next week for 4 days. out of interest what time was happy hour and was that outcall :hi:

Offline thebadooboy

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • *
  • Posts: 167
  • Likes: 5
  •  
  • Reviews: 3
There's no strict time for HH.
There's usually about 20 girls in that section at any time.
I sampled 2 of them over the past 2 days with varying levels of success.
4 pops in all for 170e (paid 10e each for kissing).
You can either say what girl you want and they will tell you when she is available
or you can either say that you will be free from say, 1 to 2pm, and they will tell you who is available.
Extremely courteous and quick reponse I have to say.
In both cases, it was on the dot (one hour in your company) plus they will have to (un)dress and wash/take shower so that cuts it down to 50 minutes realistically
And Yes it was outcall.
Think uber for escort. Literally to your door.
External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: September 07, 2019, 10:45:16 pm by thebadooboy »
Banned reason: No reply when questioned about lack of reviews
Banned by: Iloveoral

Online Steve2

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 9,530
  • Likes: 40
  •  
  • Reviews: 97
They are closed till October. That was going to be my first port of call.

Looks like they are moving to a new venue  :thumbsup:

Offline insignia

There's no strict time for HH.
There's usually about 20 girls in that section at any time.
I sampled 2 of them over the past 2 days with varying levels of success.
4 pops in all for 170e (paid 10e each for kissing).
You can either say what girl you want and they will tell you when she is available
or you can either say that you will be free from say, 1 to 2pm, and they will tell you who is available.
Extremely courteous and quick reponse I have to say.
In both cases, it was on the dot (one hour in your company) plus they will have to (un)dress and wash/take shower so that cuts it down to 50 minutes realistically
And Yes it was outcall. Helpfull thankyou very much
Think uber for escort. Literally to your door.
External Link/Members Only


Offline rubric

Some more feedback - I messaged privatmodelleberlin via the whatsapp link, asking which girls they had available, and they messaged back the escortgirlsberlin link - so I guess the two are synonymous. I didn't fancy any of the girls on the second link, so asked if Yannika was available, eventually settled on Loki (

She came to my hotel. Reasonably like the photos. Paid 75+20 for hour plus FK, she was friendly enough, but service was quite mechanical.  She had reasonably good English so had a bit of conversation afterwards about services and what I noticed (apparently prostate massage is very popular in germany).