Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: AW - Biapetite - Liverpool  (Read 1393 times)

26 review(s) for Biapetitexx (20 positive, 2 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline bops909

I saw Bia recently and had a great time.

She was well-organised and professional setting up the meet-up, and happy to meet me at midday and was ready on time and well presented and fresh. There was no smell of smoking or weed in the apartment, and things were tidy and well set up.

I was very pleased by what I saw when Bia opened the door. A petite tattooed girl with big boobs and tiny waist. Tattoos everywhere. Juicy Bum. Very attractive, well presented in little white booty shorts and a tight tank top. Fresh and nicely made up. 

To me she was smoking hot but I know everyone likes different stuff so just look at her pictures and decide for yourself.

I was asked if I wanted a drink and was given a cold bottle of water, unopened and fresh from the fridge.

As others have said, I had Bia want to get down to business and focus on me and did a fabulous job on an OWO blowjob, sloppy, drooling and expertly done. No complaints from me and seemed very unrushed and a committed effort from Bia. She has the perfect mouth for running up and down the shaft of a penis - just perfect. Deep throat and eye contact and all I had to do was relax and enjoy it. She soon had me rock hard - all down to her efforts (if you know what I mean).

She wanted to ride on top and with being petite I can see that gives her more control and whose going to complain about having her riding on your cock - it's a great view of a fabulous body. Bia was just back from a holiday so was looking sun tanned and very sexy to my eyes.

I didn't last long but Bia didn't try to initiate a time wasting massage to kill the time or anything like that. She wanted me to get to work and get her off but somehow this morphed into 69 and then I took a chance and inserted a finger and this seemed to be what Bia needed and with me working my fingers in and out of her she had a huge shuddering orgasm with my hand crammed inside her. It felt amazing and I swear I saw her eyes roll back in her head.

Again there was no break and we moved onto round 2 and I pounded away for all I was worth with Bia fully into things kissing me and pushing back before getting me off with a combination of a tit wank and a handjob.

I was spent but Bia was in no hurry to get rid of me and we relaxed and chatted and joked for a little while before the polite enquiry about whether I'd like a shower.

1 hour for £160. I was very happy with what I got - it was a memorable meeting with a very attractive and skillful and sexy woman.

I'll be back to see her next time she's back this way.

External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: August 21, 2019, 09:04:23 pm by bops909 »

Offline bops909

I know other people have had different experiences to mine but in my meeting with her nothing set alarm bells ringing about her being high or "seems like has a history of drugs reading other reviews".

It was pretty early in the day (especially if someone  was on drugs the night before) and yet Bia was organised, well presented and professional and didn't skimp on the service.

The levels of passion and intimacy definitely developed as we spent time together - I notice some of the more critical comments are from shorter meetings and I could see how you might not get the full benefit of Bia's company like that as she did like to be unrushed and set the pace to begin with.

As they say, each to their own. And YMMV.

Offline Kool Keef