Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: English Morgan 27 - Wood Green  (Read 2817 times)

2 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5261757) (2 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline expeller

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Morgan is a probably a few years older than 26. Had a half visit this afternoon for £70. Nice looking: slight belly and c section scar. She comes down to London from Leeds on a regular basis to a modernish flat about ten minutes from Wood Green station. Bathroom is a bit dated. There was someone else in the flat, though it did not bother me as she is a welcoming lass who certainly seems to enjoy having her clit and nipples licked along with a good fingering. She gives good oral and has a nice tight cunt to fuck.

Offline Fuzzyduck

Thanks for the review. 5'10" eh? Interesting. Had a look at her PG: I agree she's older than 26. I could believe 36+. Face looked a bit stern and I'm not a fan of those painted on eyebrows but overall a reasonable package. Might try to see her. :hi:

Offline bestbefore

Thanks for the review. She states that OWO, CIM and French Kissing are all 'at discretion' - were these available for you??

Offline expeller

Do not know about CIM, otherwise yes.

Offline Fuzzyduck

Update on her pricing. Made some enquiries based around an hour punt.

Normal kissing included
DFK +£10
OWO +£20
OWO/CIM +£30

I think I'll pass.

Offline LLPunting

Normal kissing included
DFK +£10
OWO +£20
OWO/CIM +£30

I think I'll pass.

Expeller seems to have got some of that included in his 30 min fee...  :unknown:

Offline expeller

Expeller seems to have got some of that included in his 30 min fee...  :unknown:

Yes, I was lucky.

Offline smiths

Normal kissing included
DFK +£10
OWO +£20
OWO/CIM +£30

I think I'll pass.

So she told you these were on top of her £130 an hour advertised rate is that correct? I don't know what normal kissing means, whats normal to her, just pecks or FK, did she say?

Offline Fuzzyduck

So she told you these were on top of her £130 an hour advertised rate is that correct? I don't know what normal kissing means, whats normal to her, just pecks or FK, did she say?

Yes, these were extras on top of the base price. She didn't elaborate on the difference between "normal kissing" and "deep french kissing", besides it being a tenner. From what OP says, you probably don't need to fork out for it unless you want her to hoover your face off.

Offline smiths

Yes, these were extras on top of the base price. She didn't elaborate on the difference between "normal kissing" and "deep french kissing", besides it being a tenner. From what OP says, you probably don't need to fork out for it unless you want her to hoover your face off.

Thanks. :thumbsup: Bleeding expensive WG for that area which to be polite is a shit hole though I have punted in the area many many times over the years. Also whilst she did inform you of these extra costs which at least was something she doesn't mention them on her profile. I generally like Northern WGs but this one is too expensive for my liking.