Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy Hot Anya - Birmingham  (Read 1374 times)

83 review(s) for Hot sexy Anya (66 positive, 3 neutral, 13 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Flunkagenda

This would probably verge on a neutral for most due to a slight time discrepancy but based on Anyas appearance and service it cannot be anything other than a positive from me.

After a massage and HE in Stratford at the beginning of last week I really had the urge to shag a thai. With some time available at the end of the week I decided to visit Anya in Birmingham based on the strength of her positive reviews.

External Link/Members Only

Comms were done by text and a call on arrival
Price £120 for 60 mins. I was in and out within 50 ish, including a quick swill before and after which is where some might drop this down to a neutral. I got 2 pops out and based on a couple of other reviews I thought she might be game for another round, but it was not to be. I didn’t press for it.

In my opinion Anya is gorgeous and the combination of her appearance, persona and body make her sexy as fuck. The pictures on AW are a decent likeness but I found her fitter in the flesh.

Had a swill when I arrived then got straight to business. She asked me throughout what I wanted to do and kept checking, ‘oral with or without?’ ‘anal or pussy’ etc. I told her that prefer I OW but OWO was ok, so she performed OWO to get me going before getting the jacket on for sex, which was the main thing I was after. First round started with her on top, grinding away with no restrictions to penetration. Kissing and caressing of her tits (enhanced) throughout we changed positions a few times before I came in missionary enjoying the view in the mirror.

Light massage and small talk.

Round two was much of the same. OWO for full arousal purposes only, on with the jacket and back to grinding all the way down the shaft (this is really great and just what I was after!). Switched to doggie and was offered anal but it’s not something I’ve ever fancied, but I might revisit it with Anya if/when I see her again. Doggie was frantic with us both sharing the work. Time was spent with her ‘twerking’ on my cock, then us both upright with me cradling her tits and getting as deep as possible into that pussy. Eventually filled the bag again on about the 45 min mark and this was when she jumped up and said ‘shower?’ I could perhaps have pressed for another go but I was spent anyway.

Despite the time thing, Anya’s service is fantastic in my opinion. I will visit again because her appearance, body and the frenetic nature of her fucking is too much too resist.

:drinks:

Online slimdude1

Just got off the phone with her, god she's hard to communicate with due to her limited English.  :dash:

Offline Alpha101

Offline Flunkagenda

I didn’t have a problem really. We only spoke on the phone when I arrived at the location in the city centre for entry info. During the punt communication was good enough to get by. Definitely worth it if you can sort something

Offline The Wagged Wascal

Same here.

I booked the punt by text and phoned when outside to get the apartment number. During the punt itself, I found her English to be understandable albeit not brilliant - but still a lot better than my Thai!