Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Massage Nirvana - Belfast  (Read 4968 times)

Offline Tanto12

External Link/Members Only

Seen the lady above about a month ago

Price: 70 for 1hr

Comms.....bit strange called stated I wanted massage with happy ending, said she didn't do that, was just a massage service. Then she called back about 15 mins later saying she was sitting beside a friend and had to say tht and stated she did in fact do happy ending.

Easy to find and get parked

Meeting: opened the door after arriving she is pretty decent looking would have taken full service if available but its not.... Body... Hard to tell as she was clothed and didn't take any off even when asked. Massage was good.... I asked her to finish massage early and work on the happy ending as can some times take me a while...... Just standard really no real technique just grab and pull.

All in all was ok but wouldn't go back

Offline millman6

Tanto, I’ve been visiting Maria for some time now. Always chose the £50/30 minutes option and got a basic HE. After some persuading she got the tits out for the same price. Think it depends if she likes you or not. I’ve built up a good rapport with her. I have now gone recently for the £70/1hour option. Still same massage but spends longer time on pleasuring your cock and tits out without asking. Has nice nipples and last time she was wearing a short skirt and stockings and I got to rub her pussy through her little panties.

Offline Car58

Always tempted to go to her as she lives about a 10 minute drive from me but has had very mixed reviews on here alot older than her pictures according to some.
Banned reason: Making trash posts
Banned by: Ali Katt

Offline StartStopStartStop

There's a review under Antrim Rd Belfast massage.
I went & wouldn't go back.
She is in her early 50s from the country & speaks like she has false teeth.
Doesn't do more than a tug & it's very mechanical.
Flat is messy, smells of smoke & not a great part of town.

Better with Orchid for a rub & tug for same price