Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Independent_Lena  (Read 4137 times)

24 review(s) for INDEPENDET_LENA (19 positive, 1 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline viktor1080

Yesterday evening for a reason unknown I had a strong urge to punt and after trying couple of my plan A's I reluctantly went on with Lena or Ewa

Link: External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Comms: I called her at 6:30pm asking for a booking at 7:30pm, her English was good conversational and she answered all my q's. Also assured me that she will text me the address which was promptly sent

Place: Her place was walking distance from white chapel underground station. Flat was located in a quiet street. Flat in itself was very nice and decorated with lots of candles and other stuff. This is the same place where ___kama__ works. She was not working yesterday. Bathroom was full with toiletries nice and clean towels were available.

Lena: She is a pretty 25 y.o. face 8/10, body 7.5/10 attitude 11/10, girl next door types body is not the gym toned ones.

Service: Since the moment I got in to the bedroom there was passionate DFK and this continued all through the session when ever our faces came in vicinity of each other. Lots of touching, licking and fingering with passionate body rubbing. Nice deep OWO.  She rode me as a cow girl and really enthusiastically there was a time I was worried about the bed  :P. After I came we had a little chat about who she works with and she was in Ealing Broadway before. We got into DFk again and this time it was mish and I had a second pop...I was well tired had a shower and left

Overall:

A very good punt indeed.  Definitely recommended.

Offline bestbefore

Great review.

Another one for the ever-growing HL!

cjkany2015

This is blonde_ola we were talking about yesterday.

I tried to see her but got hopefully lost and Whitechapel is such a dump that I headed back to safety.

Shame as she is excellent punt.

vt

Is that a blonde wig and some comedy specs to boot? 

If only we had a wig expert in the house!  :D
« Last Edit: March 11, 2014, 03:32:45 pm by vt »

Offline malletsmallet

I don't suppose you could say what street she's based in to check out on Google maps if it is indeed a dump?
Banned reason: Previously banned (nokli)
Banned by:

Offline malletsmallet

Curiosity got the better of me and I just came back from a visit  :P
Review coming up later tonight or tomorrow
Banned reason: Previously banned (nokli)
Banned by:

Offline spellbackwards

look forward to your review... hopefully a good one as I like the look of her.

Offline musicman007

shes looking good in those little denim shorts...might have to go check them out...added to hl :music:

mrhappypants

Smiths will give me a thick ear for adding on the bottom, but I found myself back there for an hour today. She is putting on a bit of weight and someone said on here it was like shagging Mrs Merton.  Agreed but no matter, I really like super feminine women and she is fucking ace. Does my usual hand job, blowjob. Prostate massage and CIM spot on.  I'll be back.

Dave

Offline punk

Smiths will give me a thick ear for adding on the bottom, but I found myself back there for an hour today. She is putting on a bit of weight and someone said on here it was like shagging Mrs Merton.  Agreed but no matter, I really like super feminine women and she is fucking ace. Does my usual hand job, blowjob. Prostate massage and CIM spot on.  I'll be back.

Dave

Baby on way?