Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anyone had the pleasure of Lady_sensual Wallsend?  (Read 1422 times)

Offline MME

External Link/Members Only
She's been around on this AW profile since January so I'd have thought there would have been a review on here about her by now.

Has anyone out there been to see her and maybe not posted a review?

Offline waynekerr600

Offline Sar-Major

I'll bet she isn't Spanish..

Aye ........... Fekin Rom more like.  :scare:

:hi: :hi:
Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Winker121

Aye ........... Fekin Rom more like.  :scare:

Looks a bit too fat to be a Romanian does she not?

Offline MME

Looks like I may have to TOFTT, I'll keep you all posted....

Offline Sar-Major

Looks a bit too fat to be a Romanian does she not?

Well I wouldn't say "Size 10" is fekin fat.  :dash: :dash: :dash:

Possibly a 12 but not a "Plumper".  :lol: :lol: :lol:

Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker

Offline jonko

Has anyone seen this lass yet?

Offline Sar-Major

I very much "Doubt It", according to her profile, when you click on "Where She Lives. The map takes you to the central reservation of the M11 motorway near Stanstead friggin airport.  :scare:

Not my idea of the "Ideal Place" for a friggin punt...............  :dash: :dash: :dash:       :sarcastic:   :sarcastic:   :sarcastic:

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Just the one review when you click ' the service provider' link under the post.

I very much "Doubt It", according to her profile, when you click on "Where She Lives. The map takes you to the central reservation of the M11 motorway near Stanstead friggin airport.  :scare:
It's a cock-up by AW, she's in Manchester and the postcode M11 is around where the Etihad Stadium is.    :hi:

Offline Sar-Major

It's a cock-up by AW, she's in Manchester and the postcode M11 is around where the Etihad Stadium is.    :hi:

Cheers for clearing that one up DM.    :drinks: