Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: AliceToYourWonderlnd, north side of Luton  (Read 993 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5314517) (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by johnny34]

Offline cunningman

External Link/Members Only

I think it was £80 for 30 minutes then, I was prepared to pay extra for swallow if she could DT me but it didn't go that way.

Its a private house - clearly her home and small but well looked after.  Two small dogs shut away.  Easy enough to find and I was worried about parking but need not have been as it turned out.

The pictures are carefully chosen - she's really quite a big girl.  Her face was also rounder than I'd expected, but I thought she was pretty and she smiled plenty.  Easy to talk to, fun, didn't seem to take anything seriously, seemed happy to chat about the industry without seeming too cynical, though it seems there are some truely dodgy punters.

Don't go if you're not into BBW.  Borderline SS maybe, but not in the real floppy layers some have.

It was a hot day so I felt lazy - a bit of a snog and light caressing from her on the bed and some OWO which I thought was nice and sloppy and good eye contact.  Change to RO with fingering at my request that she seemed to enjoy.  Not as much fat around there as some big girls - bright orange pubes, she's a real natural ginger.  Then I invited her to mount me CG and she did - plenty of soft flesh on me and I could enjoy her tits.  She got quite a rhythm up and rode me hard to sweaty (and noisy) completion.

So - enjoyable fuck with a big girl who's not afraid to work hard.

As I dressed and left I noticed a mains Hitachi wand on the floor - I wish I'd seen it earlier.

Offline cunningman

Fuck me I just looked at https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=228413.0;topicseen

On that scheme, she's between 'plump' but very.  There was a distinct roll around the tummy and some stretch marks, but jeez, not like BBW.  Let alone SSBBW.  Biggest girl I've seen that was an any way 'firm' rather than just blubbery anyway.  Soft, pillowy - certainly.

Not sure if that helps, I've done the TOFFT.

Offline unclepokey

I can think of a girl in the same county that might be a little pissed off for the offence of 'passing'off'.
Uncle Pokey

Offline Watts.E.Dunn

On that reference second page where the OP is relating to very large women there around three posts down just at the following quote;

don't plan on being too strict regarding criteria but I want to avoid the 600lb, bed bound, feeder type women.  :thumbsdown:
Examples of what I DON'T want to see.

Is it me or does one of those pics depict a blokes head at her bits with his arms spreading out either side?.

Probably an illusion?

« Last Edit: August 21, 2019, 11:59:53 am by Watts.E.Dunn »

Offline Hackneylad1

Is it me or does one of those pics depict a blokes head at her bits with his arms spreading out either side?.

Probably an illusion?

More like a nightmare

Offline finn5555

Another one from SA who has landed on AW  :rolleyes:

Offline DouglasReynholm

I can think of a girl in the same county that might be a little pissed off for the offence of 'passing'off'.
Uncle Pokey
Different county, Stevenage is in Herts - as is the real Alice. She should be able to sue.

Another one from SA who has landed on AW  :rolleyes:
SA?