Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: bellablond - Dundee  (Read 6276 times)

66 review(s) for bellablond (59 positive, 5 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Banquo

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I've mentioned bellablonde on here before but I didn't put a full review up as I hadn't seen her for quite some time when I mentioned her. Anyway, I found myself in Dundee recently and ended up seeing bella after an almost 2 year gap.

I like a little variety so initially I thought I would see Victoria Kardashian External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only . She was clearly in Dundee as I recognise the park the photos were taken in. If you're bored and have time on your hands, check out the first profile pic.. I wonder what the bloke in the red t shirt thought was going on!  (look above her head)  At the time her AW profile clearly stated that she charged no extra rates for her "likes" list. The profile has changed since. When I phoned her, she wanted to charge me £40 for some extras that her profile said would be included. I decided I couldn't be bothered with that old bollocks and phoned bella instead.

Communication with bella was spot on. I arrived there shortly after my call. I asked her to be ready at the door when I arrived, because I hate that moment when you knock the door, thinking, is this the right address? bella opened the door as I approached... perfect.

It was a typical Dundee tenement. Not exactly plush, but not a dive either. Nice room, I liked the sofa in the bedroom as we had a chance to have a sit down and fumble before the main action. The current photos on her profile are accurate, you'll be able to tell the photoshopped ones from the "real" ones easily. bella seemed keen to get down to action straight away, lots of DFK and touching, then OWO and then as many positions as I could manage. A nice touch was that when I was touching her intimately, I didn't get the old "not inside please" line.

Now if the above wasn't fluffy enough for you... I overstayed my time chatting about London, Brazil, the Dundee scene etc..

Looks - 7/10 (I have a fake boob phobia, bella's are fake, but I could no longer see the surgery scars I saw the last time)
Location 7/10
Services 10/10 - well I got everything I wanted..
Attitude 10/10

Offline jambogaz

Wow! She looks & sounds amazing, def on the hotlist now!  Tour to Fife required Bella!!!!

Offline jambogaz

On another note, that Kardashian girl you mentioned is a dead ringer for the disaster of a girl I met in Kirkcaldy last year - Review here https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=16979.0

Tread carefully if visiting this one guys...may not be the same girl but VERY similar from what I remember.

Offline wantwant

I might try bellablond. However I hate any fat around the stomach area - does she have any fat around there? Difficult to tell from photos as they are photoshopped

Tjkooker

She's a curvy lass so no washboard tummy. It's perfectly in proportion to her shape though.

Offline Banquo

Like TJ said, she's a curvy lass, but in a good way. I don't mind a bit of puppy fat, if everything is in proportion and nothing is, er, "hanging". If that makes sense. Nothing hanging with Bella.

Bella has lots of professional pictures which will have been "improved", but have a look at her profile on ES - second pic is natural and gives a very good impression of what you will find if you go to see her.

External Link/Members Only

Offline stu4372

I would def give Bella a positive. Seen her many times as by far the only woman in Dundee to go to.  And the best oral around next to Aprilagain in Edinburgh. Next time you see Bella ask her to put on her latex outfit with thigh boots she got for me a few months back. You won't be disappointed