Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: ARedlocks AKA Amber Manchester - Handforth  (Read 736 times)

4 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5158656) (2 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by NigelF]

Offline Maverick13

External Link/Members Only

I've seen Amber twice. On both occasions sent her a text asking for her availability. She takes a time to reply sometimes.
On both occasions I booked her for 45 minutes. She allows cum more than once in that time. The last time I tried to book her was last week and she replied by saying she only takes half hour bookings.

LOCATION - a house in Handforth, Manchester, just past the Airport at Manchester. Easy to find but in a bit of a rabbit warren. Parking was fine but not the most discreet of places. The house itself is clean and welcoming, she has a couple of small dogs but I only heard them yapping for a min or so, never saw them.
She led me upstairs, I'd already had a shower so there was no need for one and Im not that far from her.

Appearance -  She dressed as I asked her to in a school uniform with white underwear on the first occasion and the red underwear the second time. She has pictures in her gallery of the red underwear. She is a pretty young English (Manc) natural redhead with small firm false boobs. She kisses deep and did oral covered. She looks young, very early twenties, and has a flawless very light complexion and a very pink shaved pussy.

She does allowed some light fingering, 69 and appears to enjoy it each time. She was quite chatty on both occasions in-between fucking me and told he she was getting more tattoos. She has them on her legs, back and arms. they were quite tasteful.

I enjoyed Reverse oral, oral, missionary, doggy and cowgirl. There wasn't much from her verbally but she moans and groans in a way that sounds like she likes it.

Overall I'd recommend her if you can get so see her. I know some people say she is hard to get to see but it was worth it for me on both occasions. I would defo see her again as she's been one of my better punts on AW. She is clean and responsive and I enjoyed fucking her.

£120 for 45 mins with a second attempt at popping is cool with me. It didn't feel rushed at all.
If you like tiny natural redheads then she's worth a dabble.