Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Veronica_69a - Farringdon  (Read 2145 times)

190 review(s) for Veronica69_a (167 positive, 10 neutral, 12 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline charlatan44

External Link/Members Only

Seems that after an unblemished few years of positives, her attitude has changed somewhat and is she is racking up a number of negatives, although i think this is the first negative for services (or in my case lack of services).

Price

1 hour with anal (£130 + £30)

Comms

Initially through AW but she prefers comms via text. She sent messages during the day which is off putting given i don't have a punting phone so not sure she is particularly discreet

I came via Farringdon, which is a 10 min walk but Chancery lane is closer. Block of flats, where the door entry is along a parade of shops and needs buzzer entry

Meet

I fancied some anal which my regular WG's don't provide and she had been on my HL for a long time. I actually tried to see her quite a while ago but she cancelled on the day. Apartment is fine. Attractive girl with great body. Previous reviews says she had a boob job but I would know as she kept her bra on throughout and didn't let me touch them!

There is a bedroom in the flat but she had a bed in the living room which is where you do the deed. Discussed what I wanted, paid up and had a shower. This is where it started going downhill. While in the shower, the doorbell went and she let someone in so i am crapping myself as to who is waiting for me when i get out. Go in to the room and she is not there, but i can hear her speaking to someone in the kitchen.

She asks about kissing and I said yes, so engage in DFK. Then get told off for touching here hair as she says it is falling out . She drops to her knees and starts giving good oral including deep throating. Move to the couch and then the bed. She is still got bra and pants on so i ask for RO in order to get her to take her pants off. As previously mentioned she is very meaty down there and as I found out she doesn't like anyone sucking her lips as she is seemingly paranoid about the size of them.

She carried on with deep oral. Lots of spitting, which I am not a fan of, especially as she kept missing and spat on my body a number of times. I didn't pay for CIM but she seemed intent on making me CIM. Having read previous reviews I saw that she did CIM and then anal without paying so I thought what the hell. After 20 mins I blew my load in her mouth. She went out to spit it out then came back and just went 'No anal' and turned a bit funny. She made herself a cup of tea and spent 5 mins on her phone. Even though I had plenty more money in my wallet she just didn't seem to care anymore so after a bit of chat it was clear I wasn't even going to get sex, let alone anal so I left early.

So overall, I didn't get what I asked for and ended up paying for a very expensive blow job, and generally made to feel uncomfortable. I know I am not the most dominant person and in hindsight should have forced the issue a bit more and not let her make me shoot my load in her mouth, so this is just a warning to anyone else that if you are not a regular, do not CIM unless you have paid for it as you might not get what you want. Was a bit gutted as I was really looking forward to anal but will now have to try and find someone else to offer that service.

Offline Waterhouse

Thanks for the review and sorry to hear it was a rubbish meet.  Her batting average over the last 3 months has been negative - that in itself would have raised alarm bells for me and put a stop to any consideration of visiting her.

Did she make any mention of who she let in and was talking to? Were they still there when she came back into the living room with you?  Anything like like would piss me off and most likely have me on my feet, asking for a refund, and heading for the door.

Hope your next meet is a positive one.

Offline The Film Director

Making herself a cup of tea mid-punt - sounds like she's seriously lost the plot  :thumbsdown: :dash:

Did she at least offer you one  :unknown:

Offline charlatan44

Thanks for the review and sorry to hear it was a rubbish meet.  Her batting average over the last 3 months has been negative - that in itself would have raised alarm bells for me and put a stop to any consideration of visiting her.

Did she make any mention of who she let in and was talking to? Were they still there when she came back into the living room with you?  Anything like like would piss me off and most likely have me on my feet, asking for a refund, and heading for the door.

Hope your next meet is a positive one.

She made no reference to who came in. From overhearing the chat it most most likely another Polish girl. I think another review also makes mention of another girl being in the flat? When heading for a shower at the end I saw some feet overhanging the bed in the main bedroom. I can only imagine that she wanted rid of me so she could go out with her friend?

The oral itself was excellent and had I paid for just that in a 30 minute session it would have been a positive. but one of those occasions where you go with high expectation and just feel deflated after.

Offline charlatan44

Making herself a cup of tea mid-punt - sounds like she's seriously lost the plot  :thumbsdown: :dash:

Did she at least offer you one  :unknown:

I got some water  :drinks:

Offline mitrapanu

She took your hard earned money, and delivered only a bit of BJ ...uncool!
And, this SP is supposed to be one of the best?
I think it's time for her to take a long break.