Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: _Julka_ (Julia) - Maida Vale - Polish  (Read 1670 times)

13 review(s) for Julia_Revas (8 positive, 2 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Dark_Gable]

Offline newbie2014

External Link/Members Only

Gents

I saw Julia recently, she lives very close to Maida Vale station. Comms are all managed by a maid, she was happy to take calls and discuss / confirm services.

Arrived 10 minutes early and was buzzed in immediately. No sign of back to back as she didn't seem to have a client after me. Perhaps I was lucky.

Positive
- Pretty girl, looks 19 / 20, a solid 8 for me. I didn't ask but I guess she is a student but perhaps working here in London over the summer.
- She is very petite, stand about 5'1 so if you're into petite girl you'd find her great
- Brown, shoulder length hair. She doesn't wear much make up. Next door type of girl without having to put a huge amount of effort doing make up and still look pretty.
- OWO was decent, a bit fast for my liking. But after I told her a couple of times she did slow down and delivered a slow, sensual OWO with lots of spits every now and then.
- DFK was indulged. She would definitely pass the KT kiss test with flying colours!
- Sex was very good. She's a good fuck. In fact, she likes it rough. At the start I was quite gentle to her but she kept moving her body so that I could penetrate her faster. Also excellent eye contact, she doesn't make any noise but would look at you as if she was saying, "Go on, fuck me harder!"
- Finished with OWO. She sucked me clean and kept going at it until I was utterly drained. She then removed her head carefully before spitting my man juice out into a tissue. CIM was included in the price as agreed with the maid.

Neutral
- She is quite business like, her English is fine but I think she doesn't really like engaging in conversations. That's fine with me, I'm there for suck and fuck so no problem!

Negative
- None

Would I return? Yes, she's a lovely girl and I would but I see that she has now removed CIM from her list. What a shame!

Offline Fully Sated

It looks as though YMMV when it comes to French kissing;

- DFK was indulged. She would definitely pass the KT kiss test with flying colours!

...She doesn't do FK or fingering despite being on her profile. A few pecks but don't expect much else but she does enjoy being kissed on the neck...

Are the photos accurate?

Hi Thanks for reviewing. is this the same girl like pictures? I checked the profile few weeks ago it was different girl  :unknown:

Hidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: August 19, 2019, 04:08:20 am by Fully Sated »

Offline newbie2014

Photos are reasonably accurate though a little airbrushed. It's also quite hard to tell as she doesn't have any face pictures.

She has a nice looking face and I can't remember which celebrity she resembles to.

Offline HarryHart

Cheers for the review  :hi: Did you perform RO on her? Was she responsive and did she allow any fingering?