Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Emma Stone - Cambridge  (Read 1574 times)

72 review(s) for Emma Stone (55 positive, 5 neutral, 10 negative) [Indexed by JayEZ2K]

Offline JayEZ2K

Link: External Link/Members Only

Comms: Quick booking via text, but then she got pissy over something, I have no idea what. She actually seemed like a nutjob and I contemplated cancelling, but then she texted me a confirmation of the meet and apologized, saying something about timewasters. 

Paid: £100/30 minutes PSE

Services: OWO, Rimming (giving). Sex: CG. Anal Sex: Doggy, prone, missionary. Titwank with her on her back, CIM and swallow.

Looks: As in photos. Nice butthole. Breasts felt nice and soft.

Attitude: Extremely high sexual energy, professional and friendly as well.

Details: When I entered the room she was bent over on the bed waiting for me, diamond buttplug in ass and dildo in pussy. She was playing with herself and moaning. What a shocker of a sight to walk in on. Mesmerized I walked over, kneeling down to look up her pussy and ass. Then touching her more and more, eventually getting on the bed where she sucked and jerked me, using loads of spit as lubricant. After a while I flipped and she began rimming me, which was very good. After enjoying this for several minutes I eventually had her mount me CG, which she did very vigorously. Switching to anal and enjoyed fucking her perfect asshole from various positions.

Eventually I was ready to cum, so I switched to titty fuck with her on her back, and then shot my cum into her mouth. I saw a spurt of white cum shoot in, and then she swallowed and opened wide to show me it was gone down her throat. Had a shower, bit of chat, and nice goodbye.

Notes: She visited Cambridge about a year ago, but has some regulars in the area so might visit again sooner than last time.

Offline Tricky59

Sorry off my radar; way too expensive for this old retired git.