Author Topic: SA seeking.com North East Regional Discussion  (Read 8057 times)

Offline Kev3773

Been on for a few months now and found most are pisstakers, though I've finally found a genuine lass. Mid 20's, pretty, good slim body and down to earth. Happy with 'pocket' money. Paying 60 for an hour or 2 of fun. She would get a 9/10 if reviewing. My regular for the foreseeable  :music:

Offline MME

Been on for a few months now and found most are pisstakers, though I've finally found a genuine lass. Mid 20's, pretty, good slim body and down to earth. Happy with 'pocket' money. Paying 60 for an hour or 2 of fun. She would get a 9/10 if reviewing. My regular for the foreseeable  :music:

she doesn't have any mates does she?  :rolleyes:

Offline Kev3773

she doesn't have any mates does she?  :rolleyes:

She actually leans that way and it has been discussed. Sorry  but if it comes off I'll be keeping her too (for a while anyway)  :hi:
« Last Edit: February 06, 2020, 01:33:37 pm by Kev3773 »

Offline MME

She actually leans that way and it has been discussed. Sorry  but if it comes off I'll be keeping her too (for a while anyway)  :hi:

Let me know if you ever need anyone to hold your coat....  :D

I've been dabbling in SA with good and bad experiences, and plenty coffee and drink meets.
Regarding the bad watch out for this one
https://www.seeking.com/member/d064e969-2394-44ab-bc9f-3c113b123174
Id had two ppm meetings which were good, shes stunning tall and slim and way out of my league tbh. But she was always late.  Then she laid on the whole emotional thing with me, saying she had feelings etc. and eventually and stupidly I fell for it. So eventually after being messaged consistently with promises and sexy pictures etc. I have in and gave her money up front, yes, stupid, for our next meet, and it never happened. Lots and lots of excuses etc. for not arranging and delaying and eventually ghosting me. Then out of the blue demands more to help her out etc with some dodgy loan.  I'm convinced .she's on drugs  Only bringing this up now as this happened months ago and she's not been on the SA site since, but noticed her back on now,so wanted to make you all aware. You have been warned.

Offline Jpmcgee

“Stunning”  :lol:

I've been dabbling in SA with good and bad experiences, and plenty coffee and drink meets.
Id had two ppm meetings which were good, shes stunning tall and slim and way out of my league tbh. But she was always late.  Then she laid on the whole emotional thing with me, saying she had feelings etc. and eventually and stupidly I fell for it. So eventually after being messaged consistently with promises and sexy pictures etc. I have in and gave her money up front, yes, stupid, for our next meet, and it never happened. Lots and lots of excuses etc. for not arranging and delaying and eventually ghosting me. Then out of the blue demands more to help her out etc with some dodgy loan.  I'm convinced .she's on drugs  Only bringing this up now as this happened months ago and she's not been on the SA site since, but noticed her back on now,so wanted to make you all aware. You have been warned.

Offline tynetunnel

Profile gone

Offline Rossored

Been on SA since the start of January, and must have met a dozen women of it so far!

Looking to narrow them down to 1 or 2 regulars, but my negotiation skills have been poor I’m paying £200 PPM on average.

Been on SA since the start of January, and must have met a dozen women of it so far!

Tbf that's what I'd been paying. But you get several hours of time and it's a lot more relaxed than a punt.

Looking to narrow them down to 1 or 2 regulars, but my negotiation skills have been poor I’m paying £200 PPM on average.

Offline Andy_707

I’m paying £200 PPM on average.

I’ve thought about dabbling but haven’t taken the plunge yet.

I hope you don’t mind me asking, but are these meetings for sex, and for how long?

I've been shelling out 200 per meet, but the meets are longer generally. Pay for hotel and meals also. But i find them more relaxing and enjoyable, and not on the clock.

Offline datwabbit

Once you start reducing your ppm you might find you're no longer as popular. Worth thinking about what you're prepared to sacrifice.
« Last Edit: February 18, 2020, 03:47:49 pm by datwabbit »

Offline datwabbit

You can get a 3 hour incall with an sp for £240-300.

Now I'm not starting up the differences in experience between sp and sb but just putting it out there as a price comparison.
« Last Edit: February 18, 2020, 03:56:18 pm by datwabbit »

Dating sites never work for me. Too fat and ugly. Got more chance of pulling Caroline Flack.

Dating sites never work for me. Too fat and ugly. Got more chance of pulling Caroline Flack.
Certainly gonna have to pull now mate , pull her out of her grave!

Offline Rossored

You can get a 3 hour incall with an sp for £240-300.

Now I'm not starting up the differences in experience between sp and sb but just putting it out there as a price comparison.

The difference is you’re not shagging an SP, these women are generally wetter and hornier from my personal experience.

Met a girl last night, ex stripper 24 great body unbelievable tits, out of work currently and needing some money.

Wow she stayed for 2 hours, hotel was £27 £200 to her I came 4 times!

We did everything including anal, she was filth! And think she genuinely had a good time considering how much she squirted tbh.

The difference is you’re not shagging an SP, these women are generally wetter and hornier from my personal experience.

Met a girl last night, ex stripper 24 great body unbelievable tits, out of work currently and needing some money.

We did everything including anal, she was filth! And think she genuinely had a good time considering how much she squirted tbh.
Sounds great nice one.
I find the meets relaxed and more natural as well.
The only downside is that you find that most girls want regular meets and my  budget could only cover once a month possibly twice, whereas some girls want to see you more regularly if you're on a ppm basis.

Sugaring is not my area of expertise.  I've considered having a go, but decided that punting was more honest, easier, and required less self delusion.   :bomb:

However, if you're paying per meet I really don't see the difference between that and a punt? When I've made longer bookings they are much more relaxed and "natural" than half hour punts.  Sounds the same as is being described here. 

I thought the whole point of sugaring was that it's an ongoing arrangement and an opportunity to blur some boundaries create a better illusion?

Offline Lingus10

Sugaring is not my area of expertise.  I've considered having a go, but decided that punting was more honest, easier, and required less self delusion.   :bomb:

However, if you're paying per meet I really don't see the difference between that and a punt? When I've made longer bookings they are much more relaxed and "natural" than half hour punts.  Sounds the same as is being described here. 

I thought the whole point of sugaring was that it's an ongoing arrangement and an opportunity to blur some boundaries create a better illusion?

+1
« Last Edit: February 20, 2020, 03:14:16 pm by Lingus10 »

Offline datwabbit

Never tried a longer booking. Interesting idea. New thread by me incoming on the main board.
« Last Edit: February 20, 2020, 03:41:40 pm by datwabbit »

Offline tynetunnel

I always book a long booking, and I enjoy SA partly for the same reason.

Offline Rossored

100% this, at the moment I’m getting over my fave SP retiring due to having a baby so fucking my way through as much of SA as I can.

Been talking to women to try and sort a regular thing, but want a total 5 star, stunning, good personality etc for that.

I’d part with a grand a month to be fair if I could see her 2-3 times a week.