Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Seeking.com  (Read 68711 times)

Online Asurmen

been on and off years and met plenty. meant to be a dirty girl but for 300 plus hotel for a 40 year old single mum there's better options out there imo

PNA for me, got a profile name or pic of her?

Got a sneaking suspicion profile name has honey in it...

Offline B16M0

I assume you are talking about Seeking and not AW? In the former case then then this girl was in my info dump of yesterday who I would say is a real throat goat:

"External Link/Members Only - bit of a unit this one but her oral skills are olympic level, sex 7/10, oral 9/10, settled for 250."

Unfortunately not the slimmest.
Spoke to her on aw when she newly joined, annoyingly only mainly free on weekends which I can't do atm, when u say unit is she like a size 14 or easily above? Does her tits sag?

Online updownandaround

Spoke to her on aw when she newly joined, annoyingly only mainly free on weekends which I can't do atm, when u say unit is she like a size 14 or easily above? Does her tits sag?

I wouldn't say she is that big tbh, maybe a 12. Boobs were pretty decent but her oral skills are the thing you'd want to see her for.

Offline Shadowxe67

External Link/Members Only

If you can get a meet with this one in person you won’t be let down.

I’ve met her, not via SA admittedly but she is incredibly fit. Very very naughty filthy girl.

Mate whats her demands? How much did you end up paying ? Which platform did you use to meet her other than Seeking?

Offline B16M0

Do Farah 😂

Hmmmm she asking for train ticket to be paid for by myself before she travels, if hot chickie can do Sunday, I'll have to give farrah a miss

Online updownandaround

Hmmmm she asking for train ticket to be paid for by myself before she travels, if hot chickie can do Sunday, I'll have to give farrah a miss

I am stopping off in Newcastle next week, Farah is on my to do list.

Online updownandaround

Mate whats her demands? How much did you end up paying ? Which platform did you use to meet her other than Seeking?

I've not met her but she is also on Tinder.

Offline Chris1990mcr

Socially via a couple of friends who are involved with football. May have not corrected her when she thought I also was in the same lifestyle....may now have been ghosted.

Offline jaysayjaysay

Anyone know anything about this one

Lele21

Only wants to host at her place in St Helens, won't travel. Gives me a bit of a red flag (trap/scam) so thought I'd ask if anyone has experience

Offline fuddi_on_fire

With whatever experience I have had so far - I would rather do - Drinks at the same place as the hotel - if you like the girl - Check in or else you would have only lost drinks money. Choose wisely. I have lost close to 800 dealing with hosting girls. Just dont, the experience is mostly shit :dash:, scam or run down place

Lele21

Only wants to host at her place in St Helens, won't travel. Gives me a bit of a red flag (trap/scam) so thought I'd ask if anyone has experience

Offline jaysayjaysay

Yeah the red flag is the hosting and also how hot she is (you can maybe argue face is not as good, but body is 10/10 for me) so I think I'll skip :/

Offline jaysayjaysay

With whatever experience I have had so far - I would rather do - Drinks at the same place as the hotel - if you like the girl - Check in or else you would have only lost drinks money. Choose wisely. I have lost close to 800 dealing with hosting girls. Just dont, the experience is mostly shit :dash:, scam or run down place

Which hotels in manchester would you recommend are not crazy expensive if you're just checking in last minute that also aren't shitholes that girls don't want to come to? haha

Offline B16M0

Which hotels in manchester would you recommend are not crazy expensive if you're just checking in last minute that also aren't shitholes that girls don't want to come to? haha

I use ainscow hotel majority of times for last minute. Rated 4 star hotel rooms are good size, parking not free tho lol but usually on a Monday Tuesday Thursday and Sunday can get a double room around mid 50s to 65 quid range

Online Asurmen

Lele21

When I spoke to her before only wanted online despite her profile saying she was willing to meet.

Asked her for a day when she would be free and she just went all quiet and ghosted me.
« Last Edit: June 17, 2023, 04:01:47 pm by Asurmen »

Offline billybobsmith

Depends on the night and what's on locally.  Some nights can be close to £200 for an out of the way Travelodge.  Next night £40.99.
Even using IHG and Hilton points can cost you more some nights than New York, the Maldives or wherever and that can be for a basic Holiday Inn Express ;)

Just something to factor in if meeting that day.
Great paying £200 for an all-nighter, but if the cheapest option turns out to be a Birch Services Travelodge for £129.99, not good.

The couple of times I've met up at a hotel, I've used a couple near Victoria Station.  Probably around £80-£90 for the night, and with status, upgraded to better rooms.  Something with a fridge is good so you can chill a bottle or two of wine etc. (handy if you get there earlier to prepare things rather than both checking in together).

Offline fuddi_on_fire

Has anyone met her? She doesn't sound right with the voice note she sent me

External Link/Members Only :scare:
« Last Edit: June 17, 2023, 09:10:59 pm by fuddi_on_fire »

Online updownandaround

Sounds like you need to take one for the team! I've chatted with her but didn't progress it to Whatsapp, it was over 6 months ago on Seeking so the chat history is gone.

Offline Chris1990mcr

Online updownandaround

This one is all over me like Herpes but alas I'm not in Manchester to add her to the notch collection. Looks a bit chunky too.

Offline mulder

Lele21

Only ever chatted to her. She was ultra keen to arrange a meet but started off wanting 500 for a meet then within seconds said 300. Decided to leave it. She’s been on for a bit so if a scam id have thought there’s be intel by now.

Offline Shadowxe67

Oh Wise one share you tricks & tips :)

Online updownandaround

This one is all over me like Herpes but alas I'm not in Manchester to add her to the notch collection. Looks a bit chunky too.

I interviewed her on video chat, she's a unit, heavily filtered photos so not going to bother.

Offline Lesdoit

She’s a lunatic. Was part way through arranging meeting her. I had to change plans. She went quiet then couple days later got back in touch ranting about messing her about.

Offline biglad13

Spoke to her briefly, said we could go to hers, fizzled then said her mums at hers and we’d need a hotel, weird “red flag” feeling and I’ve now deleted her number so  :unknown:

Lele21

Offline jaysayjaysay

I met her last year. Told her I wanted her to be submissive so I could use her. She agreed. I face fucked her a bit but didn’t want to fuck her as her body wasn’t as good as her pics suggested. Not fat, but soft/skinny fat. So I only went for the BJ and that was it. Personally wouldn’t recommend but she’s legit and will meet and is submissive, so if you like her look and aren’t a picky bastard like me then she’s good to go. Pretty sure she’ll meet for 150 for a shag, at least she agreed to that when I met her. Think I probably gave her less than half that after not doing the whole shebang.

Offline youngwolf994

Gents, do you have any intel on this hottie here? External Link/Members Only

She is asking for £500ppm

Online updownandaround

Gents, do you have any intel on this hottie here? External Link/Members Only

She is asking for £500ppm

She's been discussed before a few pages back.

Offline youngwolf994

She's been discussed before a few pages back.

There has not been any discussion of her, I've just checked the entire thread.

Offline jaysayjaysay

No willingness to negotiate downwards? She does look very nice

Offline Cheshuk

On your question of nipple piercings this one mentioned earlier seems to have from pics

Offline youngwolf994

No willingness to negotiate downwards? She does look very nice

I’ve tried but no luck! See if you can negotiate the price down yourself. I’m gonna meet her.

Offline B16M0

I wouldn't say she is that big tbh, maybe a 12. Boobs were pretty decent but her oral skills are the thing you'd want to see her for.

Lol did we see the same person, won't be seeing this one again, wasn't that big slight tummy, goes haven't had sex in last few months yh right lol. Her oral was decent only downside she couldn't deepthroat, literally holding for a second and she would gag forced some but wasn't that good, extremely sensitive oral on her, literally just a tongue on her would move away made her do 69 so I could grab and keep her held down, active in the noise side but she didn't want oral for too long, sex for me was disappointing couldn't take a hard pounding, literally wanted to go slow and wanted half of the dick in as putting fully in she couldn't take it, got her in missionary legs over held them so doesn't move and worked to a decent pace but kept moving, overall not again tbh should have waited and seen farah instead lol

Offline fuddi_on_fire

Who's Farah? I'm intrigued  :wackogirl:

Lol did we see the same person, won't be seeing this one again, wasn't that big slight tummy, goes haven't had sex in last few months yh right lol. Her oral was decent only downside she couldn't deepthroat, literally holding for a second and she would gag forced some but wasn't that good, extremely sensitive oral on her, literally just a tongue on her would move away made her do 69 so I could grab and keep her held down, active in the noise side but she didn't want oral for too long, sex for me was disappointing couldn't take a hard pounding, literally wanted to go slow and wanted half of the dick in as putting fully in she couldn't take it, got her in missionary legs over held them so doesn't move and worked to a decent pace but kept moving, overall not again tbh should have waited and seen farah instead lol

Online updownandaround

You're right, my bad. Someone DMed me about her but I didn't even get to the stage of finding out how much she's charging. What are her private pics like?

Offline B16M0

Got into touch with that Ria cole on WhatsApp wants 500 jheeez, won't take lower lol.

Keep us updated on farah UP, seems she either got better offer or doesn't want to come to Manchester as she's online on WhatsApp but doesn't reply back ffs....

Online updownandaround

Got into touch with that Ria cole on WhatsApp wants 500 jheeez, won't take lower lol.

Keep us updated on farah UP, seems she either got better offer or doesn't want to come to Manchester as she's online on WhatsApp but doesn't reply back ffs....

Farah in Newcastle has gone radio silent, pity!

Offline B16M0

Try Georgiaw96, sent me some explicit videos body looked amazing was completely dark could see her tits and she did give run of finger over her pussy, went along cba coming to Newcastle but it seemed she was happy with 200 for a good few hours, only downside make sure it's on the day meet when u communicate or else will ask for dominoes everyday up to the meet lol

Offline inurfase

Any info? Have just started the conversation but I'm expecting her to drop a £500 bomb!

Offline szolossy

Any info? Have just started the conversation but I'm expecting her to drop a £500 bomb!

This one has done the £500 bomb with me before I'm afraid!

Offline inurfase

at first, asks 300, but will be happy with 100 and overnights has her own place too - guys dont miss out on this one asap, uni student and might be off the radar soon

Rimms and sucks all day everyday

Did anyone else manage to find her?

Offline nightbot

That's just a link to that poster's inbox.

Offline mrhorny2004

Morning Gents.

I've made contact with this girl:

Seems nice. Anyone had the pleasure please?

Many thanks.

Offline Chris1990mcr

Anything on this one - Seems keen but almost looks to good to be true.

PM if preffered.

Offline Shadowxe67

Anything on this one - Seems keen but almost looks to good to be true.

PM if preffered.
\Whats the agreed rate?

Offline fuddi_on_fire

Has anyone got any intel on these?  :music:

1. External Link/Members Only - wants 260 but no intimacy in first public place meet  :manhater:

2. External Link/Members Only - Amy has a very transactional/semi pro vibe wants 300

3. External Link/Members Only - wants her overdraft cleared worth 1K ffs

4. External Link/Members Only - very flaky and blanks me out

5. External Link/Members Only - flaky af

6. External Link/Members Only

7. External Link/Members Only - wants to know everything on SA first  :dash:

8. External Link/Members Only

9. External Link/Members Only - wants 350!

10. External Link/Members Only - wants 250

11. External Link/Members Only - content hoe

12. External Link/Members Only

13. External Link/Members Only - has a semi pro vibe going on, with those pics

14. External Link/Members Only - looks like a whale tho

15. External Link/Members Only - ghosted me on wa

16. External Link/Members Only - wants 400

17. External Link/Members Only

18. External Link/Members Only

19. External Link/Members Only - Absolute flaky af

20. External Link/Members Only

:wacko: :wacko:

Online updownandaround

Has anyone got any intel on these?  :music:

1. External Link/Members Only - wants 260 but no intimacy in first public place meet  :manhater:

2. External Link/Members Only - Amy has a very transactional/semi pro vibe wants 300

3. External Link/Members Only - wants her overdraft cleared worth 1K ffs

4. External Link/Members Only - very flaky and blanks me out

5. External Link/Members Only - flaky af

6. External Link/Members Only

7. External Link/Members Only - wants to know everything on SA first  :dash:

8. External Link/Members Only

9. External Link/Members Only - wants 350!

10. External Link/Members Only - wants 250

11. External Link/Members Only - content hoe

12. External Link/Members Only

13. External Link/Members Only - has a semi pro vibe going on, with those pics

14. External Link/Members Only - looks like a whale tho

15. External Link/Members Only - ghosted me on wa

16. External Link/Members Only - wants 400

17. External Link/Members Only

18. External Link/Members Only

19. External Link/Members Only - Absolute flaky af

20. External Link/Members Only

:wacko: :wacko:

I've spoken with a good few of those but by the looks of things the convo fizzled out on Seeking. Number 1 in your list was just really dim, didn't understand basic questions or was drunk/high at the time.

It does remind me that a little tour of Liverpool is in order rather next time than Manchester.