Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: XxLucyLovesitxX - Shrewsbury  (Read 869 times)

19 review(s) for Xx Lucy xX (14 positive, 2 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Ben1983

(That’s now all my punts over the last 4 months reviewed. Will review my punts ASAP going forward)

Date:
Mid June

Duration:
1 hour / £140

Communication:
Email sent. Email shortly received. Booking request sent.
Mobile number provided with details of the booking.
Told me to call her when outside the hotel for her room number.
No problems with comms.

Hotel in Shrewsbury town centre. Easy to get to.
Walked in and headed to the room with no problems.

Appearance:
Lucy doesn’t have any face pics, which is always a slight worry, but I wasn’t disappointed.
She wasn’t stunning, she was just average (not a bad thing)
Size 10 body, with a nice ass that was good to grab a hold off.
She was wearing black underwear with stockings & black high heels.

Service:
Called Lucy when I was outside the hotel and was given the room number. Headed up with no issues and was greeted with the “magic door” trick. Entered the room & greeted with a smile and a kiss.

Paperwork sorted, Got undressed and engaged in FK (No DFK)
I was about to ask about DFK, but Lucy dropped to her knees and started sucking away (DFK soon slipped my mind, haha)

I had booked Lucy to engage in some Facefuckng, but was happy to let her carry on with her technique. It was a mix of wanking, deepthroating and spitting. It felt good, so let it play out for a bit.

I asked Lucy if could fuck her face and she happily agreed to it. I was a little bit hesitant at first (not knowing her limits & not wanting to push it) but she placed her hands of my hips and kept pulling me forward. So I picked up the pace.

Onto the bed with Lucy between my legs where she continued to gag away until CIM. She didn’t stop until I had fully cum & off to the bathroom to spit.

Back onto the bed with me for a recovery chat & she was soon back to OWO. Again Lucy started with her technique until I was getting close and asked her to pick up the pace. From here she started facefucking herself until a finished with another CIM & another trip to the bathroom sink for her.

Dressed, kiss on the cheek and off I went.

Would I return?
Yes

I can’t comment on RO, fingers  or sex because i didn’t participate in any of those. This was one of those meets where I could just lay back and feel like a king  :thumbsup:

With this in mind I probably will return next times she’s local as I would love to get her in doggy.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only