Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: x Loreta x - Edinburgh  (Read 1267 times)

14 review(s) for x Loreta x (13 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Edinman

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
My 5th or 6th visit to Loreta.
£60 for 30 minutes.

Booked via text. No problems. I had to cancel the first because of work, but, again, no problem postponing for a day or two.
Ground floor, main door flat in Bruntsfield area.
Parking may be a problem, but I've been lucky every time, getting a space nearby.
There are always people about in the street, so it's not the most discreet location. That adds to the thrill for me, but potentially risky. No obvious curtain-twitching from neighbours.
Large bedroom. Typical bathroom for this kind of tenement, with a shower over the bath - I showered before going to see her, and used her shower afterwards.
Loreta is the tallest woman I've ever been with, at 5'11", just below my own height.
She's not skinny, but I wouldn't call her a BBW, either. Not 'model' looks, but sexy eyes, when things get as hot as they do.. Tattoos in various places. Pierced nipples.
Photos in her private gallery on AW include face. Some of the photos date from before the piercing.
Polish, but with good enough English for a decent conversation.
Loreta met me at the door in black silk underwear.
Lots of DFK to start with, as we got naked.
Then OWO, rimming, RO, and cowgirl, which Loreta seemed to enjoy a lot, as did I.
Finished in 69, with CIM.
Altogether, it was a really good GFE with a very sexy woman, who really enjoys what she does.
I'll be back for more.

Offline woiczeck

+1

totally outstanding girl - she rimmed the fuck oot ma arse!  excellent OWO and very intense sex!