Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy Maya 25 - Woking incall  (Read 934 times)

51 review(s) for  Sexy Maya 25 (37 positive, 6 neutral, 8 negative) [Indexed by Davey Dykes]

Offline jesterman

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Going to go with a positive on this but it borders on a neutral really for me,   i'm saying Positive because Maya didnt do anything wrong as such so dont want to mark her down.

Looks
Very pretty in my books 9/10,   prob about 5ft tall cracking little body on her, opened the door in little black Bra and Panties.

Apartments in Woking, pretty close to the Holiday Inn/Doubletree hotel area of town,  best to park in the multi story next to that hotel.
Discreet enough entrance area.

Services
FK (not so deep), OWO, CIM.

The Punt
So on the Friday I text Maya to see if she could do an early incall Sat morning, she couldnt do as early as i wanted so figured it wasnt gonna happen.
On the Sat I had some time in the afternoon, so even though her green light was not on I text her again on the off chance and she said she was working so we fixed up an hour incall.
Arrived at her place and was very happy when she opened the door,  shes a gorgeous little Blonde, very petite and pretty.
Paid 100 for an hour.
Had a quick shower and she came into the room,  onto the bed pretty quick and start kissing and thats where it started going a bit downhill,  I have a beard at the moment and she said she couldnt DFK because of it as her skin is too sensitive, major blow to me as I love DFK as part of a punt,  so she went down south and gave a fantastic BJ incuding CIM , this she is very good at indeed,  she disappared off to the bathroom to spit.
Then it just got a bit awkward,  she wouldnt let me kiss her body at all because of her sensitivity to the beard,  so RO was out,  not even kissing/sucking her tits, she did let me try and finger her but it was too dry so she said to stop..
For round 2 I always need some DFK to get the chap up again but as that was out of the question he didnt rise to the occasion.
To be fair she tried to suck him up hard again for another BJ but mine just dont work like that for round 2,   I almost got there before we ran out of time.

So bit of a shame really I didnt get to shag her as well,  but shes very nice,  quite shy and timid almost.
Her profile says shes 31 but she told me shes late 30s  but she really doesnt look it,  I would have believed her if she said 31.

So before you go see her make sure you have a shave !

Offline dubhcarr

thanks for the review OP sorry it did not work out as expected. I liked mayas service but am in no hurry to revisit. the beard thing is an excuse in my opinion so you have been very fair in your review. I dont like to cim as Im one pop and if you like two pops this reaction by may would be a big downer for me.   :hi:

Offline advent2016

I too have trouble shaving pre-punt, my GF would ask why.
Sometimes I say I'm visiting my retired Ex-Co and he'd expect me to be clean shaven, and she usually accepts that but not one I can use too often. Another is pretending I have a job interview.

Offline Moah

I've seen Maya a few times and being clean shaven never had this problem. However, I do remember her saying she had had problems with her skin a while back so there may be some truth in the sensitive skin story. I've always found her to have been a good punt but she does seem to be getting tired of the game so maybe it is just an excuse.