Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Neve - Walsall  (Read 2962 times)

14 review(s) for Neve (14 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Ben1983

My Latest punt of 2019.
Neve is well reviewed here, but wanted to give me 2 cents on the meet.
As sometimes when a WG has been going a while, quality may drop.
Pleased to say it didn’t here

Date:
Mid July

Duration:
1 hour / £170

Communications
Had my eye on Neve for awhile.
Was looking for someone who can take a facefucking with CIM/Swallow.
Sent an email on the day, received one back minutes later, booking arranged.

Appearance:
Pretty much echos what all the other reviews say.
Petite figure with an attractive face

Service:
Started out with some DFK & with my hands all over Neves body.
She dropped to her knees and started some OWO, nice and deep with good eye contact.
Asked Neve if I could facefuck her, which she enthusiastically agreed to.
Started fucking her face with gagging noises and spit everywhere. Perfect!
Got Neve to lie on the bed with her head hanging off where I started to fuck her throat.
I was a bit worried I was being too rough, but she reassured me she was fine.
Laid down in the bed with Neve inbetween my legs where I facefucked her until I came in her mouth. All swallowed.

Quick recovery chat & into round 2.
Condom on, Had Neve in doggy and pounded away. It was a wonderful sight.
During this (to my surprise) Neve grabbed a butt plug and slid it into her ass.
More doggy & I was ready to cum.

Neve drops to her knees where she happily lets me facefuck her until i cum, which again, is all swallowed.

Would I return?
Yes
I went for facefucking with CIM/Swallow and Neve delivered.
Her enthusiasm was off the charts, but £170 is little bit too steep, so I’ll next go for a £90 30 min
Very happy with the punt!

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only+

Offline jimmymac

Have said it before-She may be £170 for the hour but you are guaranteed a fantastic service and she will not disappoint.
Intersting to see she has added half hour appointments, it was always one hour appointments.

Offline Ben1983

Yeah £170 is a bit too much for me, but I knew It be worth it and it definitely was  :thumbsup:

Offline Punterperson1971

Have said it before-She may be £170 for the hour but you are guaranteed a fantastic service and she will not disappoint.
Intersting to see she has added half hour appointments, it was always one hour appointments.
Having seen neve many times she did 1/2 hour bookings then stopped then started again,expensive but a great fuck and a pleasant wg too.

Offline Sundog247

Great review! She’s been on my HL for a while but haven’t taken the clunge yet. I agree I don’t mind spending that bit extra as long as you know you’re getting a top notch punt, and she sounds as though she’s worth every penny.

Offline Punterperson1971

Great review! She’s been on my HL for a while but haven’t taken the clunge yet. I agree I don’t mind spending that bit extra as long as you know you’re getting a top notch punt, and she sounds as though she’s worth every penny.
She is worth the money she takes a facial,cim and swallow with no issues I saw her a few months ago she was waiting for me on the bed in red thigh boots plating with her pussy,in the end came in her mouth and over her chin and then fucked her in doggy slapping her ass and pulling her hair all in a 30 min booking.

Offline Ben1983

Having read the reviews on here, I knew I’d be in for a good time.
A bit more expensive than the rest, but 100% worth it.

I think adding the 30 min appointments is helpful, as some guys will be apprehensive spending £170.

Offline Sundog247

She is worth the money she takes a facial,cim and swallow with no issues I saw her a few months ago she was waiting for me on the bed in red thigh boots plating with her pussy,in the end came in her mouth and over her chin and then fucked her in doggy slapping her ass and pulling her hair all in a 30 min booking.

Sound's amazing.. I think I'll be booking for a 30 min punt very soon :D

Offline Sundog247

I think adding the 30 min appointments is helpful, as some guys will be apprehensive spending £170.

Totally agree!

Offline Dumper

Too much money her and angel but if punters pay it the price will never drop IMHO

Offline Punterperson1971

Too much money her and angel but if punters pay it the price will never drop IMHO
Angel gives discounts to regulars and neve is really good at what she does

Offline shed

Overpriced pro's

Out of your 9 reviews in the West Midlands 5 are positive, 3 negative and one neutral. Can't say you have had value for money. I agree that paying more doesn't guarantee a better service, but in the case of the two SP mentioned  it appears from the reviews written that they provide a top service everytime.