Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Makayla - Stratford ~ East African ebony - Big Booty. TOFTT  (Read 4021 times)

8 review(s) for Tokyo!x (5 positive, 2 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline SantanaCarlos

Out with a few mates joining in on the gay pride festivities. Started south of the river but found my myself on the steps of Stratford listening to stories of what could have been..  hard as a rock below so chanced my arm a getting a quick suck despite the time.

Only bint with the green light on so fancied wasting a few notes on another soulless boink! & continue my current ebony binge .

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Location: few seconds walk from Stratford station. Apartment high rise on a curve. No prying eyes due to its location. Camera throughout the gaff.

Price: £140/1 hour.

Service: Kissing, sex multiple positions. Facial.

Appearance: 5’6-8. Pink underwear set. Sizeable nips. Big fat whooty - no real shape just big & wobbly. Tatoos on her thighs. Personable/tactile. Decent boat. Long hair.

Action: Good suction. Varied technique. Failed at deep throat. Attention to cobblers. Nice and wet. Really thorough. The oral went on till I called time. I’ll rate a solid B.

Took a breather. Attentive touches which was good as I struggled to stay erect & pay attention during the pause.

Got me up & ready so on with the hat & into cowgirl. Kissing my neck, shoulders and nips. Gyrating - the whore put herself to work. Which was sound as i was out of it. 

Took another breather & downed some water - splashed my face & encouraged me to relax & don’t rush so I did just that. We cuddled & Listened to stories about her private life, pictures & what have you.

Combination of handjob & neck kisses Got me back up to full must. Flipped her into doggy and pounded away. Arsehole looked real mangled here.

Took the bint in every position I could think of nice & hard - Gave it back & forward with sexual nosies & pussy farts.

the sex was good and intense. Slapping her whooty & light choking. Blew my load over her face - nice souvenir to take home & add to the wank bank.

The bird rolled some green & we had more of a chinwag. Showered and bundled myself into the waiting Uber to live to punt another day.

Whore den: The place was a tip from top to bottom. Used condoms all over the shop - From the floor, headboard, toilet and washing basin. Waste bin overflowing with cum tissues, condoms and god knows what else. This is the type of Sex Worker pig sty I expected when I first starting parting so this didn’t bother me at all - Rather humorous.

Overall: didn’t disappoint especially after the sales pitch she gave on the blower. Good service offered. Can’t fault it - didn’t watch the time. Personable & took a full length vigorous pounding.  Would recommend however, be weary of the accommodation as it’s not for the squeamish. Works with a Bbw chapi with an even larger caboose.
« Last Edit: August 17, 2019, 09:02:05 pm by SantanaCarlos »

Offline Global_Punter

Offline Jerk Chicken

The whore den sounds an absolute shocker!

Thanks for the warning!
« Last Edit: August 17, 2019, 10:24:52 pm by Jerk Chicken »
Banned reason: Previously banned (Sean70) - Pimp, dangerous and using UKP review threats to demand extra services
Banned by: Kev40ish

Offline Your_dark_knight

Thanks for the review pal, the thing you mentioned about her anal looking mangled do you mean used if not what did you mean.

Offline SantanaCarlos

Thanks for the review pal, the thing you mentioned about her anal looking mangled do you mean used if not what did you mean.

Now worries bud.

Her shitter looked worn & prickled out. Likely had an anal session before my arrival.

Offline SantanaCarlos

The whore den sounds an absolute shocker!

Thanks for the warning!

Quite a state - absolutely littered with used rubbers & other crap. Service made up for it, I guess.

Do like these seedy establishments, mind.

Offline Global_Punter

Quite a state - absolutely littered with used rubbers & other crap. Service made up for it, I guess.

Do like these seedy establishments, mind.

Awful, thats one of my pet peeves ( untidy space )

Offline Chattymatty88

Saw her today . Dirty flat dirty bed punter leaving as I arrived failed deepthroat rude “ don’t touch my hair “ worst punt ever the bed was dirty her socks dirty £80 for half an hour should of spent £150 and saw a top performer 

Offline LLPunting

Saw her today . Dirty flat dirty bed punter leaving as I arrived failed deepthroat rude “ don’t touch my hair “ worst punt ever the bed was dirty her socks dirty £80 for half an hour should of spent £150 and saw a top performer

So post proper deets in a review, drive-bys like this can be seen as trolling.

Offline LNDNman

Great review.

I’ve seen this bird before - I recognise the tattoos. Can’t think where or by what name though.

Whore den literally sounds horrid - can’t stand that shit. Won’t be paying her a visit.

Offline Chattymatty88

So post proper deets in a review, drive-bys like this can be seen as trolling.
I will when I have Time , will see a few more and post all at once !

Offline Chattymatty88

I must add she does have a fat ass that is the only positive

Offline daddycool

:timeout: Has unprotected sex ticked on her likes, but says no to BB.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Global_Punter

:timeout: Has unprotected sex ticked on her likes, but says no to BB.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Upon close examination her FAQ says no bareback, but OWO at discretion, but likes have BB  :unknown: