Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: TS Michelly Cinturinha accomodation concerns  (Read 895 times)

Offline spippex2

Hi everyone,
I am planning to pay a visit to shemale Michelly Cinturinha (not sure whether I can post a link here).
Anyway I am a bit worried and nervous about her accommodation: from pictures, cams and videos of her, I guess she might be living (and receiving clients) in an hotel, maybe the Travelodge in Liverpool street.

Can anyone confirm that?

And if that is the case, I think I would be totally embarassed to turn up at the recepiton and ask for her. I think I can't just walk in and get straight to her room, can I?
My privacy in a serious concern to me, but at the same time I wouldn't want to give up on her.
What is you view on this? Any experience? Advice?

Thank you in advance and apologies if i have posted into the wrong section.

Offline Jonestown

Just present your self to the hotel reception, tell them who you are there to see and why, they will either show you up to her room or put a tannoy message out for her to come to reception and pick up her next punter.

our you could just text her on arrival and ask her to come down and get you.

Offline spippex2

Thank you Jones, that's reassuring :lol: :lol:
I thought that by law any hotels must identify customers, they can't just let people walk in and go to the room. So even getting Michelly to come down might not sort the problem out.
And then there is always the "walk of shame" for me.....anyone at the reception would know the reason I am there.

Maybe I am overthinking, but I  always met shemales in private houses in the past....so have no eprerience of meeting in an hotel.

Offline scutty brown

Travelodge will probably be card access, so probably best if you meet in the car park and walk in together.
However if you offer to give the receptionist a blow job he'll probably let you in

Offline Jonestown

Maybe I am overthinking, but I  always met shemales in private houses in the past....so have no eprerience of meeting in an hotel.

Yes you are overthinking this by a country mile.

The SP Michelly will have done this many times before, just ask what the procedure is to get through the inner door. The secret is not to draw attention to yourself, you have a right to be there, so head up, shoulders back, don't act suspiciously.

Offline finn5555

She may come down to collect you with her cock hanging out once reception have called her room  :sarcastic:

Offline Moby Dick

Offline char45

Looking at the size of her cock you have bigger worries than hotel reception

Offline Foxtail17

Travelodge will probably be card access, so probably best if you meet in the car park and walk in together.
However if you offer to give the receptionist a blow job he'll probably let you in

That particular hotel is carded. Liverpool Street station is the one my trains from Suffolk come into and I use it quite a bit.

Offline spippex2

Thank you guys. That really helped. It looks like that a carded hotel might be not a bad thing after all.

Offline Type937GTS

Thank you guys. That really helped. It looks like that a carded hotel might be not a bad thing after all.

How did it go?

Offline JO6688

I saw her at her home/private address in North London in November. Very descreet and secluded.
« Last Edit: December 30, 2019, 11:20:41 am by JO6688 »

Offline Convince Me

I saw her at her home/private address in North London in November. Very descreet and secluded.
Look forward to the review. :hi:

Offline airrift2010

Good review but I was disappointed you didn’t see her at the hotel after that build up :)