Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Holly's Happy Libido  (Read 5293 times)

Harley

Although I went back to work and haven't been on here except for the occasional peep (Never work for the NHS if you are a fellow quack, since I left last time it's a total administrative shambles) Anyway, still see that people are debating the case about Holly's Happy Libido being Miss Faversham from Surrey. I repeat again, I have seen both. It's many years since I lived in Surrey and saw Hilary, but while's Holly's photos are very similar and even the intellectual style, they are NOT the same people. Holly's not only younger, but even though that same happy smile is there, it's a totally different bright person. I suggest the clever Holly must have seen Hilary's style at some point and adopted it. I wouldn't ask her, she might think I'm calling her a copy cat. Holly's unique and much brighter than the Hilary girl. I just wish I could get over to Wales again to continue the wonderful experience. As she works two careers, many do not realize she's as much in it for the sex as the cash. Just a cheeky sod with a lovely sensual personality and never in a hurry. Okay, she's discerning, but then, hell, so am I.

SirFrank

I gave up on Holly due to the overly complex booking procedure. At the outset I thought she was a bullshitter so couldn't be fucked playing games. I wanted to fuck her not engaged in a scholarly discussion. I work with plenty of people who behave as though they've discovered cold fusion and in my experience empty vessels make the most noise. The people I know who are real intellects don't need to tell me what a genius they are.

vorian

Have you got an AW link please.

Offline Pepper

SirFrank

She's clearly got an English degree because she talks an awful lot of superfluous shit that screams look how intelligent I am. People like her are usually very insecure and/or like to blow smoke up their own arse. I can't be doing with that shit. It's a bit like the sun putting in comments from Kylie, 23 from Manchester, on pager 3 re developments in Ukraine. Ultimately I couldn't give two fucks. In Kylie's case I want to ogle her tits and in Holly's case I want at least a hand shandy. When WGs want to vet you on intellectual grounds before deciding if they will meet you, you just know it ain't worth the fucking hassle.

Harley

On the occasion times I've managed to escape my work to cross from Bristol into Wales, I have only been interested in seeing Holly in Cardiff.

For many Holly may seem an intellectual obstacle totally out of place on AW. Curiosity got the better of me. It wasn't until after my fist visit to see this remarkable bright and highly genuine sexually driven young lady, and she is a lady, that I realized her off-beat presentation is a defense mechanism - I guess as a young widow, security is her motive. Her

Hesitation and getting through her screening process was not easy so I nearly missed out on the best possible provider in the South West. Intelligence, looks and sharp witty repartee with such a warm girl was a delight. While she get's more profile attention that most in Wales, her totally dedication to sexual gratification, her own, as well as mine has been an absolute delight. Her dry sense of python humour is adorable.

Brainy, pretty young woman scare off a lot and so I imagine would not suit most, but when I can make it away from my work, I can't wait to cross the border to see here. Unforgettable is all I can say. Now her hours are limited, I get a fit mental and sexual depression.

I doubt the young generation don't appreciate her off beat style. At my age, it's Xmas.

Offline PuntingPete

Don't mean to be rude but that's the worst review I've ever read. Did you fuck her or not? - it's difficult to tell  :unknown:

mystery7

This is written in the style of all her AW notifications. Its probably her  :)

Salt

Don't mean to be rude but that's the worst review I've ever read. Did you fuck her or not? - it's difficult to tell  :unknown:

Hi Harley,

As a newbie i've found many posters would like more details on the actual punt. You don't have to be obscene or overly graphic, just more details that give others an idea of what to expect.

like: what's her kissing like? OWO? RO? fingers? positions? flexibility? easy to find? etc.

I realise there is a continuum of writing styles for WG but rightly or wrongly you will get some flack for your "fluffy" style

Having said that it takes all sorts and you can take what i say with a pinch of..........

:hi:

Offline Bangers and Gash

Holly's... sorry, Harley's last review, which also happens to be for Holly, offers no clue as to what went on.  :unknown:

mystery7

It was simply a lark, a shark, a dogs bark on my round trip to Narnia. When the goose levitated unto a piece of cheese, my soul felt realise, oh where aren't though Mr Magoo's massive ruler of whimsical Joy........etc......etc......Add infinity :dance: :dance: :wackogirl: :wackogirl: :wackogirl:

Offline sharpshoes78

Harley

Not being crude fellow like so many, I 'wont go into  say some of the replies were bitterness because she won't see most who answer. Of course there's sex. Who would pay that kind of money if there wasn't. I post on the South west section normally and get nice and decent relies and some who have seen Holly. Don't blame me if you never passed muster with her.

I'm amazed at some comments. I have written many reviews and I AM NO girl. Don't blame me because she's selective. With such high traffic for any girl in Cardiff, who would expect not to have intercourse. Oh dear. Some guys show great bitterness. I wonder why?

SirFrank

I dot want anything enough that I'm prepared to beg for it. Holly IMO is not worth the time or effort. I have no wish to write an essay simply to see a WG. That said if someone posts a review on her it should inform fellow punters enough to make an informed decision as to whether she's worthwhile seeing. I appreciate these things are subjective but it would be helpful if you provided a little more detail re the meet, as suggested above

Offline Bangers and Gash

I agree with Frank.

If you didn't want to go into details and thus compromise Holly's modesty then that's fine, but it would of been better not to do a review in the first place.

Btw, is the review for your benefit or hers, because it can't be for ours?

:hi:

Offline Bangers and Gash

Dear Holly ... sorry, Harley. Please don't take this the wrong way or think of me as cynical in any way, shape or form, but how come you have 40 posts to date and around 20 of them are pro Holly's Happy Libido + 2 positive reviews?  :rolleyes:

Offline odynsfee

Fuck me Harley, you sound more like Holly than Holly :lol:

James999

SirFrank

taffdan

Why was Harley banned?

Because he had a double barrelled name frank .... Harley-Holly.  ;)

SirFrank

Hangings too good for that cunt!

taffdan

Hangings too good for that cunt!

I sometimes wish you would just say it as it is Sir Frank  :lol:

vorian

She got away with it for a long time, looking back at the posts I'm surprised she wasn't spotted sooner.

SirFrank

She got away with it for a long time, looking back at the posts I'm surprised she wasn't spotted sooner.

Just read all her posts. Fuck me she mentioned herself in virtually every post and she has the exact same self absorbed style of writing that makes me want to puke. Look what a free thinker I am. I've got a PhD in English etc. I wonder if she talks like she writes. My brain is so big it intimidates most men. I've no idea what the attraction is there. However you dress it up she provides sex for money like all the other girls on AW. I hope my grammar is correct and there are no split infinitives above. Perish the thought

vorian

Just read all her posts. Fuck me she mentioned herself in virtually every post and she has the exact same self absorbed style of writing that makes me want to puke. Look what a free thinker I am. I've got a PhD in English etc. I wonder if she talks like she writes. My brain is so big it intimidates most men. I've no idea what the attraction is there. However you dress it up she provides sex for money like all the other girls on AW. I hope my grammar is correct and there are no split infinitives above. Perish the thought

That's what I thought SirFrank, very unusual that not one person picked up on it before now, when it was so obviously her. Shame to us all on that one. :D

Offline p_dave

Hahaha. Get away with it on the south west forum. Then come and try your luck on the welsh and get sniffed out
Not being crude fellow like so many, I 'wont go into  say some of the replies were bitterness because she won't see most who answer. Of course there's sex. Who would pay that kind of money if there wasn't. I post on the South west section normally and get nice and decent relies and some who have seen Holly. Don't blame me if you never passed muster with her.

I'm amazed at some comments. I have written many reviews and I AM NO girl. Don't blame me because she's selective. With such high traffic for any girl in Cardiff, who would expect not to have intercourse. Oh dear. Some guys show great bitterness. I wonder why?

SirFrank

I'm a retired quack - that's a medical Dr to you miscreants. Yeah whatever you flowery fucking twat. Oh did I mention that Holly whatshername is the fucking bomb.... Here's a poem I wrote earlier that also provides a review of the wonderful time I spent with Dr Holly PhD  :wackogirl:
« Last Edit: April 24, 2014, 09:24:05 am by SirFrank »

mystery7

Remember. You heard it from me first. Call me Columbo :cool:

SirFrank

Remember. You heard it from me first. Call me Columbo :cool:

Oh one more thing... My wife's your greatest fan etc. if ever my wife stoves my head in I'd like to have Columbo sniffing round her keep net. He'd rumble the bitch. Anyway well spotted mate

nestynoo

I used to come on here to plan my next trip to gashville, now it's become more about the shits and giggles- this thread has been funny as fuck! 

Offline odynsfee

Coincidentally,  Holly has just changed her name to Miss Witty Banter, I wonder why :D

SirFrank

Coincidentally,  Holly has just changed her name to Miss Witty Banter, I wonder why :D

Two reasons - 1) she's a pretentious cunt 2) she regularly changes her profile name for some reason

vorian

Two reasons - 1) she's a pretentious cunt 2) she regularly changes her profile name for some reason

Probably due to reason one.

Salt

She's now "HOLLY SENDS IT UP" External Link/Members Only

There has always been something that has seemed off about her photos and i now realise what it is.......

She's a real doll......

Hidden Image/Members Only

SeekingtheTruth

She's now "HOLLY SENDS IT UP" External Link/Members Only

There has always been something that has seemed off about her photos and i now realise what it is.......

She's a real doll......

:lol:

I probably still would though, but not with all the hoops you have to jump through  :dash:

Offline Dani

• Service Provider
She actually looks really nice so I have to wonder what on earth makes her use photo shop to make her groin area look like that of an action man doll.
Its the same on all her photos.  Its a rather strange look.

I have to say that although her profile is OTT with all the I am so intelligent you should be grateful to see me bollocks it does stand out from all the rest.

However I keep saying it, if you are charging for sex you cannot really decide to only fuck those that appeal to you or to your intelligence.  That is dating which is free normally.
Part of getting paid for it is because we are doing something with someone we normally would not