Author Topic: Best place to visit in Europe  (Read 1728 times)

Offline Harryp1980

Morning all.

Planning to visit Europe for a few days and wondered where you all think is best to go hunting?  Heard mixed things about Prague so any recommendations would be good. Don't mind clubs or outcalls

Offline Splodge

Best places I've been go rld wise are, Antwerp, Brussels, Den Haag, Frankfurt, Duisburg, Oberhausen, Hannover and Bochum. My personal favourites being the latter three. But we all like different things.

Offline Splodge

Den Haag is also a personal favourite. The beautiful Latinas especially.
« Last Edit: September 14, 2019, 10:54:46 am by Splodge »

Offline animal

Does anyone have any reccomendations for cities with similar places to Pasha in Cologne or something like the huge red light in Brussels ? I was looking up your reccomendations Splodge thank you, only thing is most of them are blocked on street view and hard to picture what they would be like with little info out there.

I'm after cheap and convenient where you can hop the train at any time and have a look around, I'm not a fan of the sauna club thing. Thanks.

Offline chrishornx

Morning all.

Planning to visit Europe for a few days and wondered where you all think is best to go hunting?  Heard mixed things about Prague so any recommendations would be good. Don't mind clubs or outcalls

if you did some reviews you would get far more feedback