Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Any recommendations in Dundee?  (Read 348425 times)

Hibernian

Mr Dundee EE Expert - any thoughts on RussianTanyaxx ?
On AW & E-S sites

Offline dld123

Crikey! Bella is doing very well since leaving Dundee,
 £200 an hour in Mayfair!
 External Link/Members Only

Tjkooker

I couldn't fault the lass. If she was in Glasgow id see her every month. Not for £200 quid though!

Offline Banquo

I've never really bothered with massage before, but a week ago, I really had a hankering for a massage - with an HE. I booked yadar15 for an hour at £70. External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I'm really not experienced in the massage scene, so won't bother leaving a proper review. However, here's the brief details. Flat was on a street off Albert Street, comms/flat/access/discretion were fine. "Yadar"  was about 5' 0", not slim, but not seriously overweight either. pics on the profile seem to be accurate.

Massage was on a standard double bed and consisted of her pressing the palm of her hand all over my body. A little bit of thumb pressing into my spine/neck - didn't really feel like a very professional massage tbh. Obviously sexual as she touched my balls quite often. No services beyond hand job (I asked). Touching was ok, freed up the boobs (b cup) but was told no fingers inside when my hand was inside her g string.

I was quite happy as I actually wanted a massage session. Plenty of touching and HE was a bonus.

Offline Marmalade

:hi:Thanks for info folks, will review any meetings I make.  :thumbsup:

And did you?

Offline MB22

Tjkooker

Try using the numbered link instead

All yours if you want it bareback.

Offline Banquo

And did you?
I don't think the op has been back to this thread since his first post. It's grown arms and legs since then.

Offline Banquo

Try using the numbered link instead

All yours if you want it bareback.

Nothing about the profile floats my boat. I think TJ is referring to this thread:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=52358.msg681575#msg681575

Offline Banquo

I've got a slightly strange experience to relate, for what it's worth. Like Johncee83, I quite enjoy the odd post pub punt (without the criminal damage bit usually). This means I quite often phone the usual suspects quite late at night. A few days ago, it was this one:
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

She answered her phone,but directed me to an address opposite (ish) the bus station. I said I wouldn't go there as it was a homeless hostel. She said "it's fine, it's just flats"..

To be honest, I can't quite figure out if she was actually in the homeless hostel or was directing me there because I'd phoned her at silly o'clock and she was trying to fuck with me.

Anyway, perhaps worth mentioning.   

Offline FrankieOh

I've got a slightly strange experience to relate, for what it's worth. Like Johncee83, I quite enjoy the odd post pub punt (without the criminal damage bit usually). This means I quite often phone the usual suspects quite late at night. A few days ago, it was this one:
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

She answered her phone,but directed me to an address opposite (ish) the bus station. I said I wouldn't go there as it was a homeless hostel. She said "it's fine, it's just flats"..

To be honest, I can't quite figure out if she was actually in the homeless hostel or was directing me there because I'd phoned her at silly o'clock and she was trying to fuck with me.

Anyway, perhaps worth mentioning.

I got directions there a couple of weeks back on a Sunday morning so it wasn't because of the time you phoned. The girl I spoke to couldn't see me for when I wanted and as I was close by I went along the Seagate to check out the addres and couldn't find the flats. There did seem to be some sort of shelter there so god knows what was going on.

Offline Banquo

I got directions there a couple of weeks back on a Sunday morning so it wasn't because of the time you phoned. The girl I spoke to couldn't see me for when I wanted and as I was close by I went along the Seagate to check out the addres and couldn't find the flats. There did seem to be some sort of shelter there so god knows what was going on.

thanks, although I'm beginning to doubt myself now. I've googled the address (should have done that before!) and found info on sales of very cheap flats - as little as £20k a few years ago, as well as some rental info. I have genuinely always thought this address was homeless accomodation, but maybe it's just very low cost housing, probably with a fair few DSS tenants. Nothing wrong with that, but it looks rough as hell and I wouldn't go there for that reason alone.

probably did myself a favour given the lass there is Romanian with hidden fb on aw. Pics look great and I was in the mood to gamble that night, but not enough to go to that address.

Offline FrankieOh

I'm surprised no one has mentioned this girl. American, independent, gorgeous and not too expensive.

I was going to see her last night. After arranging a time for a half hour incall I found out she doesn't do OWO with people she hasn't met. Nightmare so I declined. She sounds really good on the phone for what it's worth. Maybe I shouldn't have been so bloody picky!!

Offline Marmalade

Just as a side note, it appears that Dundee 'authorities' are not shy about about intruding on et privacy of law abiding citizens.

"Local authorities authorised 501 clandestine investigations into issues ranging from drugs and prostitution to dog fouling and underage sunbed use."

"The separate Regulation of Investigatory Powers Act ... allows Scottish authorities the additional power to trawl through communication traffic data such as phone calls, emails and website visits. Scottish councils often used these powers for investigations into serious crime related to drugs and prostitution, but the data - obtained through a series of coordinated freedom of information requests - shows other reasons for their use."

Fortunately UKP can covertly or not so covertly investigate which prossies are worth a shag and to be praised, and those which are just scumbags.  :cool:

Offline Dundee-punter

Anyone else had Lexie to their house? I used to regularly meet with the 21 year old Abbey Star but she retired. Had Lexie come to me quite a few times. Very enthusiastic and willing to do virtually anything. Fairly limited availability. Downside is she is quite a small tit girl but well worth a 30 min outcall

Offline de005

I think Lexis went AWOL .. She got in touch with me a few months ago ... But there`s been a few on AW with the name Lexie

Offline Ransomes90

Who would be the better punt tonight

Ashley Morgan
    Or

Fantasy Lucy

Both on a.w

Offline Banquo

Who would be the better punt tonight

Ashley Morgan
    Or

Fantasy Lucy

Both on a.w

How did you get on? Any reviews or info?

Offline Banquo

Crikey! Bella is doing very well since leaving Dundee,
 £200 an hour in Mayfair!

Now showing as back in Dundee, but, um, she obviously hasn't updated her rates since coming back from Mayfair.. £200 p/h. err, not in Dundee hun.

Offline sparrow

Now showing as back in Dundee, but, um, she obviously hasn't updated her rates since coming back from Mayfair.. £200 p/h. err, not in Dundee hun.

I'm about as sure as I've ever been about anything that this is simply an oversight.  :)

If not  :scare:

Offline Banquo

I'm about as sure as I've ever been about anything that this is simply an oversight.  :)

If not  :scare:

yeah, I'm guessing that too, was just messing about with my post above. Given the state of things in Dundee at the moment, I'll be up to see Bella shortly, assuming it's £70 h/h

Offline sparrow

yeah, I'm guessing that too, was just messing about with my post above. Given the state of things in Dundee at the moment, I'll be up to see Bella shortly, assuming it's £70 h/h

Me too. Maybe even today!! Just checked, and prices are back to normal Dundee levels.

Offline Ransomes90

How did you get on? Any reviews or info?

Couldn't get booking by with either

Offline MB22

It's a pity Ashley Morgan isn't available out with normal working hours :/

She looks like she has the potential to be a cracker but I'm at work on the hours she makes herself available, she must be missing out on a lot of business

Offline Banquo

It's a pity Ashley Morgan isn't available out with normal working hours :/

She looks like she has the potential to be a cracker but I'm at work on the hours she makes herself available, she must be missing out on a lot of business

yeah, I'd agree. She's a bit too "fully figured" for my tastes, but I'd like to give her a try. Weekday, daytime appointments only, make that very difficult.

Offline MB22

Offline Gazza006

From memory, there was a thread on her a few months back.  Also remember reviews not being great.  She likes a wee dram. 

Someone not on a phone will link you.

Offline Mr_oizo

Bristol Air Hostess is back on Wednesday.

Has anyone seen her?

I did see Her but haven't reviewed.

She seemed drunk and I only paid for half an hour and she seemed to think it was an hour . ( more fool her )

Talked a lot , didn't suck very well and wos only fuck with me on top missionary .

Avoid

Offline Banquo

Bristol Air Hostess is back on Wednesday.

Has anyone seen her?

I asked about her in this thread:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=46723.msg614771#msg614771

Also mentioned here:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=49525.msg647902#msg647902

The two profiles are almost certainly hers, as they have appeared at the same time a few times since.

guerva made a positive comment about her in the first thread, but a cynic might question that post, as "his" profile appears to have been created just to make that one comment (having never logged in again after making one post). Nicoman then made a positive comment in the second thread and likewise, made one comment and never logged in again. There's a fairly obvious pattern developing...

I was also a wee bit put off by her blog from 20/02/2015. Sounds like she got chucked out of her hotel - quite possibly not her fault, but there's more negative signs than positives as far as I'm concerned. I quite like the pics. Shame, as I'll not be risking a booking.

Offline ANTG

I've seen her mate, she's a nice enough lass and provides a decent enough vanilla service. My only problem which I would like to assume was a mix up on her part was once I'd paid her and we started she then asked if I had paid????? when I said yes we then went through 15 minutes of her trying to find the money I'd given her. When I seen her........ she was in a hotel we have discussed before with easy access via the bar and lifts. Her room was directly opposite the room service closet with maids constantly going in and out of it so I'm not surprised she raised suspicions if blokes were coming and going constantly. She seems to be here for a few weeks this time so I am guessing she has a private apartment rented. She is British and she is pleasant to chat to. May be worth a punt for a change of scenery for you s Dundee isn't doing much new at the minute.

Offline Marmalade

Every time I see this thread a voice in my head has a recommendation if in Dundee:

Leave Dundee!  :hi:

WinterSoldier

Every time I see this thread a voice in my head has a recommendation if in Dundee:

Leave Dundee!  :hi:

U probably left for punting purposes only ye fucking deviant! More chicks with dicks and trannys in the capital to fulfil your needs.

Offline Mr_oizo

Offline Name Not Found

You're the second person to ask that question in a week. There's a box at the top right marked 'search' for a reason  :dash:

Offline Mr_oizo

Who gives a shit . Does it bother you that much if someone asks a question on a hooker forum? Get a life

WinterSoldier

Name not found thinks hes the hooker forum police,,, he posts to get people in trouble all the time,, he seems like a rite stressed out laddie, get a life indeed!

Offline Marmalade

U probably left for punting purposes only ye fucking deviant! More chicks with dicks and trannys in the capital to fulfil your needs.

Sounds like someone got under your fanny. How ironic that all two of your reviews point out how shit a time you've had in Dundee. The only people who defend it are the people stuck there. Armpit of Caledonia, like an abandoned wasteland of shiteness, it's got two decent pubs, the DCA, and a main road and a train station for anyone and everyone unfortunate enough to find themselves there. No wonder the posh lot of Broughty Ferry want fuck all to do with it. It's like a Poundland version of Los Angeles: go into the city centre at your peril.

guerva

hi banq

haha, yup not logged in since that post but i do keep an eye on things here

im not convinced that AW profile was same as sausage inspector on ES, which is where i booked via - pics look a bit different.  sausage inspector says here on ES this week, but when she was last here told me that is not always accurate

i've not bothered saying much as dundee is ever circulating EEs, in town for a week and out.  i dabble every now and then, usual suspects flats up back of town centre, sometimes good sometimes indifferent

til later

che

WinterSoldier

Sounds like someone got under your fanny. How ironic that all two of your reviews point out how shit a time you've had in Dundee. The only people who defend it are the people stuck there. Armpit of Caledonia, like an abandoned wasteland of shiteness, it's got two decent pubs, the DCA, and a main road and a train station for anyone and everyone unfortunate enough to find themselves there. No wonder the posh lot of Broughty Ferry want fuck all to do with it. It's like a Poundland version of Los Angeles: go into the city centre at your peril.

I spent 90% of the last 10 years out of Scotland, nevermind Dundee, now off you pop down to the grassmarket to find some Ladyboys---- boy moves to an hour along the road to Edinburgh and thinks hes Michael Palin. Hahha what a trumpet!
« Last Edit: April 30, 2015, 10:13:06 am by WinterSoldier »

Offline Marmalade

Offline MB22

This has always been a very friendly and helpful forum for locals, if you don't like it and have nothing to contribute then go to another forum on the site.

Twonk.

Offline Name Not Found

Name not found thinks hes the hooker forum police,,, he posts to get people in trouble all the time,, he seems like a rite stressed out laddie, get a life indeed!

Really? Think you've maybe got a bit of anger issue there mate. Let me know which of my posts are aimed at "getting people into trouble" and I'll be sure to learn from them. In case you haven't noticed, its fairly common on here to point people to the search facility when they ask a question that has already been answered fuck knows how many times before. This is helpful to them, and everyone else.

Have a nice day.  :yahoo:

Offline Marmalade

This has always been a very friendly and helpful forum for locals, if you don't like it and have nothing to contribute then go to another forum on the site.

Twonk.

As in.... you've been on it how long and contributed a total of one review. If you can't take the heat then kindly fuck off to the prossie-ruled forum where everyone will be "nice" to you as long as you do as you're told. Grow up and grow a pair mate!!

:hi:

RandyF

Forgive them Marmalade, they know not what they say  :crazy:

They've no been this animated since the Xmas double giro 2012.

Here teuchters, maybe this will calm your ardour. 7 days to go now. Calm yersells ken like.

Hidden Image/Members Only

« Last Edit: April 30, 2015, 05:10:12 pm by RandyF »

Offline Marmalade

Quote from: RandyF
Hidden Image/Members Only
Fucking hell RandyF, she's lookung fit there!  :cool:  :sarcastic:

Offline Banquo

hi banq

haha, yup not logged in since that post but i do keep an eye on things here

im not convinced that AW profile was same as sausage inspector on ES, which is where i booked via - pics look a bit different.  sausage inspector says here on ES this week, but when she was last here told me that is not always accurate

i've not bothered saying much as dundee is ever circulating EEs, in town for a week and out.  i dabble every now and then, usual suspects flats up back of town centre, sometimes good sometimes indifferent

til later

che

fair enough, maybe I was adding 2 + 2 and getting five - but I'm sure you can see how two relatively supportive posts from two accounts that were both created just before their one and only post, then never accessed again, looks a little suspicious.

You should post up some brief info on your visits to the usual suspects flats - it all helps. I often feel that "serves a purpose" functional punts, that you get in a usual suspects flat don't merit a full review, but often it's useful to know that pics are accurate etc.

guerva

yeah, i see your point banq as they often pop back up

Sweet-Seducing Sarah (Polish) was last visit (last week), pics actuate, she was on both ES and AW, pretty and nice chat, usual EE rules but decent enough and brought some fun to the day, she is off to England this week i see

bigyin

Does anyone have any recommendations for Dundee or Aberdeen?  I'm looking for a girl who does anal and doesn't charge extra - too many of them say they do it then bullshit you with "oh it's too big honey, I have a tight ass".  Any help is appreciated

bliss

Kittylovesitrough definitely does anal and doesn't charge any extra - if you fancy skinny women.

bliss

Have anybody met sexy sopia-leigh yet? worth a punt?