Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Any recommendations in Dundee?  (Read 348118 times)

Offline FrankieOh

I see fantasy Lucy is back

Anyone been to see her???

I've seen her 3-4 times. Very good she was too. I think Banquo supplied a more detailed review if you're interested.

Boaby321

Just wondering about Dundee Suzie. Messaged her asking for some photos, she said would email if I was interested. I've not had anything back yet. Anybody saw her yet, is she worth a £40 punt?

Offline Ransomes90

Been to see suzie 2-3 times. Def worth £40

Very eager to please

Offline MB22

External Link/Members Only

This lady will be gracing our city tomorrow.

I will be making a booking first thing tomorrow morning :)

Offline Titan

Here's one to avoid at all costs;

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Gave out her mobile number during email enquiry. When added to FB messenger the name and profile pics match one of the girls here;

Offline Ransomes90

Cheers for that

I'm waiting on a reply

Offline Ricard01

Went to see dundee suzie last Thursday. If I'm honest the low price put me off a bit. Well worth a punt at that price.

Offline Gazza006

Could someone fire up a link to Dundee Suzie please, cheers....

keela35

Awaiting a reply from her.....looks decent though!

huss

Has anyone ever been to see sexy d 76 in dundee?thought I might give her a try seeing she's Scottish and looks ok in pics.

Offline Name Not Found

Has anyone ever been to see sexy d 76 in dundee?thought I might give her a try seeing she's Scottish and looks ok in pics.

Whoah; good luck on that one mate. looks like a flabby/chubby late middle-age housewife to me. If that's what floats your boat be sure to leave a report for the rest of us.   :hi: :hi:

Offline MB22

Can anyone tell me anything about this girl? Need something after I finish work at 5 but really can't be bothered going in blind tonight lol

stuart_gla

Can anyone tell me anything about this girl? Need something after I finish work at 5 but really can't be bothered going in blind tonight lol

I've seen her, review up, but she's in Glasgow.

Offline Mr_oizo

Anything worth a punt in Dundee just now ?

Offline Name Not Found

Haven't seen anything tempting since the start of the year. Most of the girls worth seeing in Dundee are touring and touring visitors have been thin on the ground; the local bunch are not so hot. Might have to start looking further afield  :(

Boaby321

Hiya, I'm interested in Dundee Suzie and wondered if you had a punt with her. Obviously there's not a lot to go on in her profile, no photos either.£40 seems quite cheap so before I commit myself to travelling to Dundee wondered if you had been, seen and punted? Any info much appreciated.

Offline Banquo

anyone ever seen this girl?

Not for a few years, but this is what I said about her in 2013:

Nice Lass:
Yes, she is a nice Dundonian lass.. Enthusiatic, vocal (I was more worried about the neighbours than she was!!). She's got a flat to the East of Dundee, reasonably discrete. A girl next door type, good body for her age. Good punt because of her enthusiasm, but she's far from a 10/10 for me.

Offline Ransomes90

I see bella is back advertising in Dundee

Any recommendations??

Mano36

Anyone seen Ashley Morgan? New girl in town.

Offline stu4372

Hi wonderd if anyone knows of any gangbangs in dundee or if anyone would want to take part in a 3 some. Spot of a regular with Bella when she's in town and wouldn't mind going 2's up on her if anyones interested

Offline stu4372

Ashleys been doing cams for  a while on AW. Seen a couple times on there but not punted her yet.

Offline Banquo

OK, it's not Dundee, but has anyone seen sexy debbie lee from the Perth (ish) area. If you have, would you recommend? To be honest, I can't see me booking her for an hour at £150 plus OWO for £15. However, at £80 for the half hour incall, I'd consider it as she appears to be local to the field that I live in. It would be great to find a local Scottish girl that does incalls - it would save me so much time/money compared to going down to Edinburgh...

Any info chaps?

Offline tayboy

OK, it's not Dundee, but has anyone seen sexy debbie lee from the Perth (ish) area. If you have, would you recommend? To be honest, I can't see me booking her for an hour at £150 plus OWO for £15. However, at £80 for the half hour incall, I'd consider it as she appears to be local to the field that I live in. It would be great to find a local Scottish girl that does incalls - it would save me so much time/money compared to going down to Edinburgh...

Any info chaps?

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only]

Not had the pleasure but she looks very horny in her pictures and good feedback. I think I might give her a go or what about this one.

Any info ?

Tjkooker

Try searching via the numbers at the end of your link. Should find quite a bit on here. Search by name as well. Good looking with a cracking body. Service to me was acceptable but not mind blowing.

Offline big-al93

Any info chaps?

Sorry, I've been tempted myself, even more so when I noticed the pics of her bum on this profile advertising 3sums  External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only, however it seems that she was a no show and let the other girls clients down, no idea why just read the blog apologising, still might be worth a go especially if as I suspect she is in the Blairgowrie area, it's not that far for those from Dundee.

Offline Banquo

Sorry, I've been tempted myself, even more so when I noticed the pics of her bum on this profile advertising 3sums  External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only, however it seems that she was a no show and let the other girls clients down, no idea why just read the blog apologising, still might be worth a go especially if as I suspect she is in the Blairgowrie area, it's not that far for those from Dundee.

Thanks, I hadn't noticed that blog. It's probably enough to put me off because for £150 ph, I expect total reliability and professionalism. I had also guessed Blair as the location given her own description of where she's based and that would be no less convenient than Dundee or Aberdeen for me. Shame, because it would be great to find a decent British girl in the local area.

AngelAmiDesires profile looks very professional, but then so it should given that she is a member of a group affiliated with a "content editor, on line promotions and management" provider. Bit put off by that as well as if the profile is not the girls own work - how accurate will it be?

Oh well, the search continues, thanks again for the info.

Offline hungguy1982

Any info chaps?

I've contacted her a couple of times for an outcall, bit more central belt, but not too far from Perth. First time (end of last year) got a "sorry busy, maybe next time", the second time (a couple of weeks ago)was "sorry I don't travel that far", the Blairgowrie reference wasn't there the first time, so maybe she moved...

Offline Banquo

I've contacted her a couple of times for an outcall, bit more central belt, but not too far from Perth. First time (end of last year) got a "sorry busy, maybe next time", the second time (a couple of weeks ago)was "sorry I don't travel that far", the Blairgowrie reference wasn't there the first time, so maybe she moved...

There's no reference to Blairgowie, just guess work based on her profile comment "I do not stay in Perth I am 20 minutes car drive from Perth or the A9"

I'm not 100% sure she does incalls either - I wonder if she listed incalls because she sometimes worked with AngelAmiDesires. Anyway, she's pretty much off my radar now given that she seems unreliable and difficult to meet up with (not too mention expensive, an hour with OWO and A comes out at £195!)

Offline hungguy1982

There's no reference to Blairgowie, just guess work based on her profile comment "I do not stay in Perth I am 20 minutes car drive from Perth or the A9"

I'm not 100% sure she does incalls either - I wonder if she listed incalls because she sometimes worked with AngelAmiDesires. Anyway, she's pretty much off my radar now given that she seems unreliable and difficult to meet up with (not too mention expensive, an hour with OWO and A comes out at £195!)

I meant the "not in Perth but 20 mins drive away" just assuming you guys with more local knowledge know best  :hi:

Also off my list, firstly for all the extras, secondly as it seems she only wants to stay local. Used to have a regular (retired now) who stayed in Dundee and was happy to travel as far down as the central belt. Think it makes business sense for girls around Perth & Dundee, if they are not willing to travel a bit then they are unlikely to do that well, all about the customer base for those who live in smaller areas.

Offline MB22

Anyone seen Ashley Morgan? She looks really nice but her working hours are a bit awkward

Offline FrankieOh

Thanks, I hadn't noticed that blog. It's probably enough to put me off because for £150 ph, I expect total reliability and professionalism. I had also guessed Blair as the location given her own description of where she's based and that would be no less convenient than Dundee or Aberdeen for me. Shame, because it would be great to find a decent British girl in the local area.

AngelAmiDesires profile looks very professional, but then so it should given that she is a member of a group affiliated with a "content editor, on line promotions and management" provider. Bit put off by that as well as if the profile is not the girls own work - how accurate will it be?

Oh well, the search continues, thanks again for the info.

I've visited her once for a quickie last year. Very nice girl. Oral was as good as I've had.

Offline MB22

Seeing Brooke in Dundee tomorrow. Very excited, she has been on my list for a long time.

I know she's a bit older but I'm still excited about it.

Anyone else ever seen her? Will I be disappointed or have my mind blown? :p

Offline MB22

And Natalie tomorrow, no wages left for me haha

Offline MB22

Ok so I went to see Brooke last night at a central hotel.

First time seeing her, although she has been on my hotlist for some time.

It was good, not the best I've had but I'd certainly recommend her if she comes back, her pictures in her private gallery were 100% accurate so there was no unwanted surprises like there often is in this city.

What worried me the most is that she said that a lot of girls avoid Dundee because it is full of time wasters, apparently our city is notorious for time waters amongst the working girls. This really concerns me . I noticed on her tour this time round she had cut Dundee down to one night and she seemed really pissed off yesterday at the amount of guys who had made fake bookings with her throughout the afternoon.

I don't know what we could do to fix this? A bit of team work perhaps? If we all agreed upon a handful of girls we'd love to see tour Dundee and we all contacted them on adult work it might make them realise that there is a lot of business to be had here, despite the fact we are full of time wasters (which I can't fathom out why it's us that has that reputation). I know it'd mean us all putting our heads together and putting in a bit of work but if it means bringing back some great punts to our city I think it'd be worth it. I don't think that anyone would disagree with me that we have been losing out big time the past couple of years now and the only way we can fix it is by being pro-active about it.

Offline Mr_oizo

Offline MB22

Nope, I saw some reviews on here and decided to leave it, she never answers her phone anyway.

Offline tayboy

Hi MB
I see you had the same dreadful experience with Victoria as I did, isn't she effing awful.
I was very interested in Natalie but like you I did a bit of research on here and I decided that I wasn't going to hand over my hard earned cash to someone who doesn't deliver.
However I see that the following is coming to Dundee next week
She was here last year and I can say that I had one of the best times ever. 
Boys form an orderly queue.....

Offline MB22

Hey Tayboy,

Yeah Victoria was a very scarring experience, to say the least.

I hear sasha is amazing if you can actually get a hold of her, I might give it a try :)

Tjkooker

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=38087.msg514736;topicseen#msg514736
Read this before you all book up with the skinny ho sasha

Notorious for cancelling, not turning up, not returning calls
 and generally fucking guys about.

Hibernian

See Glam Natasha back in Dundee - Banquo you have seen her?

Offline tayboy

Hi Hibernian,

I don't think Glam Natasha has really been away she seems to change her profile many times and advertises elsewhere under different names and phone numbers.

Easily identified by her tattoos especially the one on her abdomen.

Having said that I have met her twice and found her to be an excellent punt. Enthusiastic dfk, oral covered, sex in different positions with a very tight pussy all with a very attractive girl. Pictures look dated I would say she has lost a bit of weight. her English is fairly good and she can hold a conversation, if that's important. She does have a couple or strange scars on her abdomen they look as if they have been done by a butcher I didn't want to ask about them maybe some else can enlighten me.

Offline Banquo

yes, I've seen Glam Natasha, but not for a few months. Tended to prefer her pal, baby sara. I'm fairly sure that Natasha told me the scar was from a car accident "back home" and that she had internal injuries. This being the reason she is tight down below. Surprisingly good punt, given how gruesome that all sounds, she doesn't let that affect her enthusiasm in the sack.

Agree with Tayboy's comments.
« Last Edit: March 23, 2015, 10:23:20 pm by Banquo »

Tjkooker

Internal injuries... Tight down below.... Is it a post-op???

Tjkooker

Just looked at the pictures......... Post op is a very genuine possibility  :lol:

Offline tazman1002001

Just looked at the pictures......... Post op is a very genuine possibility  :lol:

:D
Banned reason: White-knight abusing facility to change another punters negative review and then getting abusive after his touting and white-knighting is exposed. Previously banned for similar reasons.
Banned by:

Offline FrankieOh

Nice enough EE girl and the pictures on the profile are accurate. Went for a quickie for £40. No kissing and covered oral. The sex was better than the foreplay as we really went at it.

Decent visit without being great. Her boobs are something else.