Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Any recommendations in Dundee?  (Read 348525 times)

Offline MrSteven

Interesting theory, you wouldn`t want him appearing when you were there...
I`ve seen her once and she was worth it but she`s stood me up at least 4 times - her cat died, her granny died and her mum got a blood clot. Also couldn`t see me once as she had been on a long bike ride and wasn`t ready...
Have given up for now but might try again one day

Offline de005

Too many bad reports for me to even bother trying to arrange to meet her

Offline tayboy

Thanks for the information. I had arranged some rare time off work and with the short notice cancellation had little time to schedule a visit elsewhere.

I don't think I'll waste my time trying to book her again after reading what you have said. Can't understand why these girls think it's okay to mess people about like this.

Not much else worth seeing at the moment so a visit to Edinburgh is now well overdue.

Offline Loosemorals

Dundee does seem particularly shit just now. The few new girls that could be worth a try are all overpriced to my mind, and all the others are just the usual suspects or random visiting EE girls.
I never have the time for out of town punts so I'll just have to wait till it picks up I suppose.

Offline tayboy

There appears to be a bit of an invasion of Asian girls at the moment in the town.

I've not yet tried a Thai girl, is it worth going? One thing that stops me going is the language barrier, I would like to be able to exchange a few words at the least.

Anybody visit these girls ?

Offline Loosemorals

I've been to see Asian sindy. She was well reviewed on here. But yea her English was pretty bad. Was actually quite cute with her trying her best to make conversation but I too like a bit more chat..that said the girl knows what she's doing. A bit older than she claims( they all are I suppose) mid 20's I reckon. I went for an hour as is usually my want. But I would recommend half hour. Round 2 is unlikely for me without some chat. And I'm really not into massages. Services offered were all available. Extras were anal 40, CIM 20 and OWO 10 if I remember.
Actually a reasonable punt, I've had a lot worse. I would go again.

Offline Dirtydundee1

Has anybody tried craigslist there's a girl on there who looks not too bad with the same prices s dundee suzie

Offline Loosemorals

Is it this chick?
External Link/Members Only
If so I noticed her last time someone talked about Craigslist on this thread. In some of her photos she looks alright. In others.... not so much. I would put her mid 30s at least.
I'm just a bit scared of Craigslist. Have never responded to an ad on it. How can you ever be sure what your getting into on it. Bit of a coward I'm afraid.  Like at very least 1 review I trust before I'll consider one of these girls.
And the other posts just looking for casual hookups...I'm positive most of those are scams.

Tartanarmy1

This girl is legit she's in lochee charges £40 for half hour
I've not met her but know a guy who has numerous times
I have her on kik messenger she's meant to be good at what she does
Hope this helps bud

Offline jesusvjudas

Craigslist ad has been removed

Any info on her?  Other links?

Offline Ransomes90

Finally managed to get a meeting with Ashley Morgan.been trying for over a year but today was definitely worth it.

I'm glad she isn't that easy to book and has restricted hours as she is so addictive it could get very expensive

Offline Loosemorals

Yea I think she rarely does more than 1 booking a day.  I've always said that once you get her she's worth it. If she was just a bit better at honouring her appointments she would be perfect.

Offline Loosemorals

Watch Craigslist another add will be up shortly

Offline Loosemorals

Craigslist is in my head now and won't go away. Thanks for that.
Has anyone ever actually had a successful encounter with one of the supposed ladies on here looking for casual hookups? Not the prossies I mean?

Offline Bignthick85

I'd never heard about Craigslist until it popped up on this thread. Seems a bit dodgy to me, don't know why. She looks quite dirty in that pic haha tempting...

Offline Bignthick85

Finally managed to get a meeting with Ashley Morgan.been trying for over a year but today was definitely worth it.

I'm glad she isn't that easy to book and has restricted hours as she is so addictive it could get very expensive
Nice one! You're a lucky man! Iv been trying myself for over a year. Gave up about 6 months ago to be honest but I might start trying again! Only hear good things.

Offline Ransomes90

Perseverance definetly pays off in this case!!!!!

Offline Galzofifer

Lochee craigslist girl is genuine   only went once but £40 well spent     comms were fab    usually puts her ad up on craigslist most days

Offline Loosemorals

Well then. Here's her most recent. She seems to put one up every day.

Offline skuff

Anyone been to Sexy Sisi for an incall yet, if so how was it/where was the location
« Last Edit: September 28, 2016, 06:19:52 pm by skuff »

Offline Perthdude

Hey does anyone no whats happened to hot marie?fancied a quick blowjob the day but when u phone her it says mobile no. Invalid???
Banned reason: No meaningful contributions.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Loosemorals

From what little I know about the lady, possably she sold her phone for some smack?😀 Just kidding.
Honestly though she hasn't been online in over 3 weeks. I don't think we'll know till she comes back. Hope she's just taking some time off, and nothing bad has happened. She seems to play at the higher risk end of the pool than some of the other WG's.

Offline Ransomes90

Anyone been to Sexy Sisi for an incall yet, if so how was it/where was the location

Thought she was outcalls only??

Offline Loosemorals

You know how some girls still look OK in their verification photos? This girl should have tried a little bit harder I reckon.😱

Offline FrankieOh

Thought she was outcalls only??

She does incalls now. I'm sure it's on her profile. I've only had a couple of outcalls so haven't checked out her place. She lives near Strips of Craigie. Nice girl. Definitely worth seeing.

Offline Perthdude

Does anyone ever remember lexi???Scottish lassie say mid 20s slim.she had a flat behind the retail park on the kingsway where pets at  home and asda is?she popped up maybe year or so ago with 2profile u think.always wonder what happened with her

Offline Loosemorals

She does incalls now. I'm sure it's on her profile. I've only had a couple of outcalls so haven't checked out her place. She lives near Strips of Craigie. Nice girl. Definitely worth seeing.
If you read her blurb she only offers incalls to regulars. Shame as I'm an incalls man and I do like a nice redhead.
That's why I'm hoping one of you lads will take a pop at that Craigslist lass. 40 for half, 70 for hour. and in lochee. If she'd been on AW I would have maybe taken one for the team and reported back but I just don't trust Craigslist. One of you brave souls will just have to do it😋

Offline Loosemorals

Just made an appointment with glam Natasha. The thought of a loyalty program was too much for me. Does mean I'm going to have to go back twice next week but hey ho😀

Offline Galzofifer

Craigslist lass. Was a couple of months ago and I haven't posted a proper review as the link will always be out of date.   Shitty flat just off Lochee road but decent enough punt  decent enough looking lass , mid 30s size 12ish   Pretty damned good bj to be honest and def vfm. Sticks a profile on craigslist most days.  Look out for "29 year old". "Basic fun 40 half hour 70 hour" "mature clients".  That'll be her

Offline Loosemorals

Yea I kinda picked up her Craigslist M.O. was she british though? Was comms alright?

I've pretty much committed myself to seeing Natasha a couple of times next week. So gonna be skint for a while. Gotta love the special deals Natasha comes up with..three for price of two loyalty scheme. And as I technically put it on my credit card I got loyalty card points too. Tesco,s does everything else. They may as well do poontang also😀

Offline Scottish81

I'm looking for a lunchtime quickie, any good girls near Ninewells?  Anything on or West of Perth Rd really, within a 5-10 minute drive from the hospital.

Offline Loosemorals

Lol a 10 minit drive from the hospital is most of Dundee😊.
But Scotch Miss is just the other side of south road tesco from the hospital. You could probably walk it in 10 minits. 5 minit drive easy.

« Last Edit: September 30, 2016, 06:16:40 pm by Loosemorals »

Offline Scottish81

Thanks, might give her a go.  I liked the look of Kitty for a quick blow job or a lunchtime quickie but she's not got great reviews on this thread.  Still fancy trying her though.

Offline Loosemorals

I tried kitty once. she is in St. Mary's, you could get there fast enough. I tried my best but she was such a turnoff to to me I physically couldn't finish. Her oral skills were quite good though. She nagged me a bit about not cumming in her mouth though. She doesn't like it. Even though it's on her list of likes.
She is even more "sub"than me. I have since thought that maybe she was trying to make me take a dominant roll but oh well.

Offline Scottish81

She's not that pretty facially but I have a thing for skinny girls right now.  Her pics on AW of her giving oral were good, she should put them back up.

Offline jesusvjudas

Is Kitty more sub than Marie?

Marie will pretty much do anything you tell her to.

Not too bothered about what Kitty looks like to be honest.

Offline Perthdude

I tried marie a last week..number was not working. Not sure what's going on with her.

Offline Loosemorals

Well had my second visit to Natasha today. So now I get to go round tomorrow for free. Natasha likes her special deals but I gotta say this is my favourite so far😀

Offline Markovid

I've not been able to get hold of Marie either. Hope shes ok and not packed it in.

Offline Dirtydundee1

Took a chance on the craiglist lass being honest she's no for me flats no that great kids smoking dope on the stairs and it was a pretty shit half hour.
She barely touched my cock her shagging noises were like something out the exersist sure she barked at one point.
She kept trying to push my head in her pussy and when I did give in got a massive hair in my mouth, fuck knows where it came from as she was shaved.
Also had trouble finding the flat which resulted in a string of abusive text messages from her.

To sum up no oral no hand job and ended up finishing myself  over her.

All in all no my best punt and don't think I will be going back.

Offline Loosemorals

Wow sounds like you really did take one for the team. Much respect.
I guess that's why she's on Craigslist. Too easy to track girls on AW, and review their performance.
Oh well. I keep telling myself I'm going to give up punting soon anyway. Only "black chick" and "proper anal" left on my list of things to do.

Offline Bignthick85

Alright lads. Seen hot Marie a few days ago in the smokers garden outside ninewells looking rather worse for wear. Obviously didn't spark up a conversation with her but she was seriously limping and looked well rough hopefully it's nothing too serious, Iv only ever seen her once and she wasn't my cup of tea but I know others enjoy her submissive nature! Seen kitty many times, not for a long time right enough but she can take a good pounding anally and in the mouth for sure. Rather skinny and definitely not good facially but she provides a good service and is very submissive. True she doesn't like cim but oral is great. Think I'm finally going to give Natasha a go although I tend to steer well clear of Romanians she does look great.

Offline Third Man

one romanian lass i saw in ddee not long ago was evelyn love, she was calling herself ashley cool then, not bad punt really. its the girl in the pics, ok its 70 for 30 and covered oral for that but she was chatty enough, well up to a point and i never had any of that dont do this or that stuff. i would visit her again at some point
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline Loosemorals

Last I heard kitty doesn't do anal anymore..doctors orders apparently. We joked about it on here if I remember correctly.
Just had my third and free appointment with Natasha. Going 3 times in a week has actually been great. Highly recommend her if you have time and she is still doing that deal.
One thing though. I didn't realise how much "doing the paperwork" had become such a big part of the ritual for me.
Punting for free put me off my stride for a minit or two. God forbid I ever get back together with my wife. She's going to wonder why I keep leaving money on the bedside table😁