Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Any recommendations in Dundee?  (Read 348518 times)

Hornyguy_81

Has anyone had a half hour with Gabriella before?

Hornyguy_81

Just back from a half hour with Gabriella, no complaints but wish I'd had longer... Def be investing more next time.
« Last Edit: August 30, 2016, 10:46:49 pm by Hornyguy_81 »

DG

Just back from a half hour with Gabriella, no complaints but wish I'd had longer... Def be investing more next time.

So which is it horny; nothing special and a bit rushed, or can't wait to rebook for longer? I see Gabriella regularly when she's in Glasgow and I'd prefer to know if she's losing her touch  :unknown:

Hornyguy_81

Rushed because of my time keeping, no fault on Gabriellas part. Hence why I edited the post, it initially read as if it was Gabriellas fault. Def not loosing her touch 👍🏻

DG

Rushed because of my time keeping, no fault on Gabriellas part. Hence why I edited the post, it initially read as if it was Gabriellas fault. Def not loosing her touch 👍🏻

That's good to hear and thanks for clearing it up; it's amazing how damaging comments made in the heat of the moment can be. Still slightly concerned by the 'nothing special' remark though?

Hornyguy_81

Due to the time there wasn't much to the punt. That's why I changed the wording of the post, nothing to worry about mate, Gabriella's service was top notch. I had more in mind that's all but due to my shite time keeping (dropping the Mrs at work) it left us with very little time.

DG

Due to the time there wasn't much to the punt. That's why I changed the wording of the post, nothing to worry about mate, Gabriella's service was top notch. I had more in mind that's all but due to my shite time keeping (dropping the Mrs at work) it left us with very little time.

Fair dos  :thumbsup:

Offline Loosemorals

I was waiting for your thoughts. I notice she does 45 mins for 100 as a special offer at the moment. Really tempted. But all my free time at the moment is coming with little notice. I literally just found out I'm free tomorrow (wednesday) lunchtime but I'm not sure that's enough notice, I'm sure she must be fairly busy.
Also I don't know if 45 minits is enough. An hour is usually my minimum. I don't think I've ever managed to finish in just half an hour.☺
Out of interest was she staying in a hotel or had she rented an appartment? I've always been a bit wary of hotels and my last experiance at the Queens didn't help much.

Hornyguy_81

She's leaving tomorrow at 11 mate and she's using a hotel but no issues at all.

I tend to go for the longer punts too hence why tonight was a bit Mehh (my fault though).

I def say she's worth a visit, one of the better tourers 👍🏻

Offline Loosemorals

That's odd. I was positive she had a breakdown of the times each day she was available and was free till 6pm tomorrow...I must be thinking of 1 of the other current touring girls. Ah well

Hornyguy_81

She mentioned that she's leaving Dundee at 11 tomorrow...

She said she'll be back again around November time for one last visit, def reccomend saving some cash for when she's back 👍🏻

Offline Loosemorals

I have kids. There's something that happens not long after November that pretty much guarantees I'll have little in the way of cash....may be if it's early November. Will have to see😀

Hornyguy_81

Fair enough haha you could always save up and hold off until she gets here...

I'm hoping Sophia-Belle makes a return at some point, missed her the last time.

Offline Loosemorals

Tempted to see if scotch miss is available. Bit older than I usually like but she seems to be offering something which is definitely on my bucket list.😋
External Link/Members Only

Offline Bignthick85

If oral is your thing ( it's mine) then she is up there with the best. She's a nice lady, very friendly and holds a great conversation. Very laid back. I seen her a few months back for just dt owo with cim all done expertly.

DG

That's odd. I was positive she had a breakdown of the times each day she was available and was free till 6pm tomorrow...I must be thinking of 1 of the other current touring girls. Ah well

She did, she also at one point put up she was staying til tomorrow. I think she gauges how busy she's likely to be and amends her schedule accordingly. Presumably she hasn't got many bookings later today. She is very adaptable and has been known to stay on if there's enough interest, so might be worth a try  :hi:

Hornyguy_81

If you do get in touch with her and she is staying let us know mate. Might try book more time with her tonight  :thumbsup:

DG

If you do get in touch with her and she is staying let us know mate. Might try book more time with her tonight  :thumbsup:

No, she's gone, sorry guys but I'm sure she'll be back, after Glasgow hopefully  :)

Hornyguy_81

Yeah she text me this morning to say that was her off. Away to Inverness then on hols, back around November time...

Offline scots joker

surely there's maybe 4 punters in Inverness. Maybe 3 that know how to use the internet?

Offline Loosemorals

OK. So got an appointment with Scotch Miss, and got a tentative address. You know, go here and ask for further direction's. And I'm now wondering whether it's a good or bad thing that she seems to live 3 minits walk away from me.....😊

Offline Ricard01

Hi loosemorals. Don't worry she will just be a bit tentative as you havnt met before. She had been on the scene for quite some time. Used to work in Arbroath then moved to C area in Dundee. Have seen here a few times and never disappoints. Enjoy!

Offline Loosemorals

Well I definately enjoyed myself. I don't usually go for the very young girls but like I said she is a little older than I usually go for, however she is a very nice lady and alot can be said for experiance. That was the best oral I have ever had. With an hour booking I didn't go for just a blowjob and we did some other stuff but never got round to sex. As she says on her profile she did indeed "deep throat to completion". So that's another thing off my bucket list.
I am going to have to visit her again as she offered to let me do something I have never even thought about doing before but will now have to wait for next time as we never got round to it.

Offline Loosemorals

Oh and it took less than 3 minits to walk from my front door to hers.....that could be just a smidgen too handy. My wallet is going to suffer😀

Offline Bignthick85

Well I definately enjoyed myself. I don't usually go for the very young girls but like I said she is a little older than I usually go for, however she is a very nice lady and alot can be said for experiance. That was the best oral I have ever had. With an hour booking I didn't go for just a blowjob and we did some other stuff but never got round to sex. As she says on her profile she did indeed "deep throat to completion". So that's another thing off my bucket list.
I am going to have to visit her again as she offered to let me do something I have never even thought about doing before but will now have to wait for next time as we never got round to it.

Haha her oral skills are class! I'm the same, if it's that good I never seem to go further! Just wish there were more like that in Dundee. Does anyone know what kind of oral skills glam Natasha has in her locker or if there are any others who are good in that department? Suzie Dundee seems like someone I might try.

Offline Loosemorals

Natasha is OK, not really great, Not really bad. but usually enthusiastic and more often than not it's oral "with".
I expect Suzie will be better but oddest thing. Every time I've been to see her it's always been hard snogging (damn he girl can kiss) followed by hard shagging. I don't think I've ever had my cock in her mouth at all.....may be that's just me though.

Offline Third Man

despite Gabrielle being in town for 4 days or so i couldnt  get to see her because of family stuff. I hope to have a limited punting window over the next few days and was thinking of seeing Natasha. Says she no longer does owo at all on profile. At least if she is enthuiastic that sounds good. I'm just hoping I'm sufficiently happy that id go again.
« Last Edit: September 01, 2016, 05:27:47 pm by Third Man »

Offline Loosemorals

I've not seen Natasha in at least 6 months. Think it's closer to 8 months to be honest. My info may be out of date. She used to do OWO free with 1 hr bookings and charge extra for shorter bookings.

Tartanarmy1

Ohh yea suzie loves a good kiss like
Had me hard straight away
Her owo is mind blowing deep and sloppy
Specially in 69 position slurping on my cock as she was grinding on my face
Finished off in her mouth and she swallowed the lot
Honest guys give her a shout she's a pleaser and Defo not a faker
No sign of any Bb on offer at all so don't let some past reviews put you off her

Offline Loosemorals

Yea I'm gonna have to go see Suzie again sometime. I'm starting to feel left out seeing as I've never had oral from her and you guys all have😊

Offline Bignthick85

Nice one tartanarmy. Looks like that will be my next mission once I get home! There used to be a few polish girls years ago that good take a good length in the throat but have all disappeared off the face of the earth unfortunately. Few wgs through in Glasgow Iv been meaning to see. I seen Lucy may is through there. She toured Dundee a while ago, she actually encourages you to facefuck her. She's lost a tonne of weight aswell but she's hard to get a hold of. Rather annoying some girls actually avoid Dundee due to BB requests! A few of them have said this to me. These idiots are ruining it for us ha!

Name_is_legion

Hi guys. I'm a 50 yo married guy, a complete punting virgin and I really need some help getting a start. I've tried adult works but didn't really make much headway.

I'm after a recommendation for a friendly understanding Dundee woman whos willing to arange by text or email. No particular issues about age or looks.

I'd really appreciate a little advice or even a recc as I don't know where to start and I'm kinda nervous about the whole thing.

Offline Third Man

Hi guys. I'm a 50 yo married guy, a complete punting virgin and I really need some help getting a start. I've tried adult works but didn't really make much headway.

I'm after a recommendation for a friendly understanding Dundee woman whos willing to arange by text or email. No particular issues about age or looks.

I'd really appreciate a little advice or even a recc as I don't know where to start and I'm kinda nervous about the whole thing.
welcome to the world of punting mate. mind , once you start there is no stopping! i started at about that age, you will soon get to see the ins and outs, and this is a great forum. ive recently come back to town after years away so im not really in the know  so all i can suggest is look through this thread. dundee is not great, but there are a few mentioned.

Name_is_legion

Thanks for the welcome, pal.

I'm not after anything special. All I want is a bit of what I can't get at home. I'll take a closer look at the threadlater on

Offline FrankieOh

Is it incall or outcall that you're after?

Offline Scottish81

Hi, does anyone know of any girls doing in calls within walking distance of Ninewells Hospital? 

Name_is_legion

Offline Loosemorals

Most WGs want to speak to you at least once before a booking. I remember lauraxfun didn't but that's maybe because I have a bit of feedback. Glam Natasha was a good first punt for me. I was nervous and I'll be honest, worried about safty....medically, if you know what I mean. And as a girl who is totally safe it was a good first run. Avoid the foreign girls with no feedback to start with.. or even ever really. unless someone pops up who REALLY floats your boat. When you speak to them let them know it's your first time. They will generally look after you. You may think you don't want to seem nieve, but honesty usually pays dividends here.
As you will have no feedback I can almost guarantee the girl will want to talk once. Most of them let you arrange via AW internal mail system then phone an hour before booking to confirm you are real. The pimps in Dundee are constantly booking up the girls with fake appointments to free punters up for their girls.
If your worried about phoning buy an el-cheapo burn phone from tesco or such, and only turn it on when your going to use it.
Girls I recommend in no particular order are:
Glam Natasha
Lauraxfun/scottishslutx (when she's in Dundee)
Suziedundee
Scotch Miss (my most recent punt, older than I usually go for at 47 but lovely nice lady who definately gives you what you don't get at home. Best oral I have ever had)
Ashley Morgan
Also watch out for touring girls usually they are good. Search their AW number on this forum. If good feedback go for it. If bad or no feedback generally avoid.
Wow didn't mean to type soooo much😀

Name_is_legion

Not being someone to let the grass grow under his feet, I booked Suzie Dundee and just got back from a visit this very moment. Suffice to say I'm a happy man.

Offline InvisbleWar

Booked to see Suzie on Monday myself now so i can find out for myself what she's like :P

Goodfella777

You won't be disappointed very nice girl great at what she does

Offline Third Man

Natasha is OK, not really great, Not really bad.

got round to seeing Natasha and pretty much agree, had much better but had a lot worse. friendly girl, only covered oral now though. good to know she is around if i cant get out of town or need a punt quick

Offline Mr_oizo

That suzie looks like a guy or a tranny

Offline MrSteven

External Link/Members Only

Have emailed this lady begging her to visit asap.....may I suggest we all lobby her to come and see the wullies as soon as possible?

Offline Ransomes90

Anyone willing to share Suzies contact details with me???

I fancy seeing her today if possible, but I don't think she looks at aw all that often and don't want to miss a chance.
I have been before, but lost her number when I got a new phone

Offline Loosemorals

This girl ain't the prettiest. But she definately pushes boundaries. I've heard of girls with landing strips but if you look at this lady's gallery hers goes all the way up to her belly button.😲

Offline Technicolour_trilby

Anyone willing to share Suzies contact details with me???

I fancy seeing her today if possible, but I don't think she looks at aw all that often and don't want to miss a chance.
I have been before, but lost her number when I got a new phone

She does watch AW mate, just drop her an email...simples.

Offline tayboy

Had a booking with Ashley Morgan lately, however she cancelled a couple of hours before the meeting saying she was unwell.

As she only does a few bookings during the working day, at least my working hours, it was quite difficult to arrange time to see her. I booked her in plenty time and all messages were positive, so you can imagine how annoying I found it when she cancelled at relatively short notice.

Has anybody had similar experiences with her ?  I don't know if I want to waste any more time if she is so unreliable.

Offline Loosemorals

I'm afraid your tale is all too familiar. She used to be particularly bad for this but got better after a recent absence. Sad to see her slipping back into old ways.
She lives with her boyfriend and works from her home. I always suspected her "illnesses" were actually her boyfriend was home when he was supposed to be at work. And as such made me think he doesn't know exactly what it is she gets up to. Or at least doesn't want to know any way.