Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Any recommendations in Dundee?  (Read 348395 times)

Offline Loosemorals

OK, still done something wrong if you click my reviews under my name you see it but if I post her link only one review comes up from some other guy. What did I do wrong?

DG

OK, still done something wrong if you click my reviews under my name you see it but if I post her link only one review comes up from some other guy. What did I do wrong?

Wouldn't worry about it, I think that's just how it works; your review usurp that's the main thing. What kinda deal did you get off her for that  :lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline MB22

Who got to Laura before me this afternoon, then? :p

Offline de005

Offline Loosemorals

Lol I think you are deliberately missing my point. But never mind.
Back to reviews in general. If I'm going to do the others I wanna do em right.
Town in subject. Link in blurb. And then all the writing bits. What am I missing?

Offline de005

sorry mate ... have you seen hot maria in Dundee ???

Offline auldie63

The set up assumes that you know you have posted a review on her so doesn't think it has to tell you, so only tells you about other results.

Offline Loosemorals

Offline Loosemorals

A few folks been talking about hot Marie recently. According to a few guys on here she is a heroin addict who will do pretty much anything for money. And supposedly her prices are VERY negotiable. They seem pleased with her though. So as long as you know what your going to, and it doesn't phase you. She seems alright. Not for me though.

Offline Third Man

A few folks been talking about hot Marie recently. According to a few guys on here she is a heroin addict who will do pretty much anything for money. And supposedly her prices are VERY negotiable. They seem pleased with her though. So as long as you know what your going to, and it doesn't phase you. She seems alright. Not for me though.
who in their right mind would visit someone like that, when i think of the lasses iv seen, but maybe at times iv been in the right place. Anyway ill no be in town for kat  this time which is a pity so i hope she continues to visit

Wildcard

Anybody seen naughty keeley? She's just popped up in Dundee I've had a look at her before, black girl is something off the bucket list, she's pricey tho. Thinking might be worth the punt tho.

Offline some_experience

Does anyone use Craigslist?

Looking for a generous man tonight only! - mw4m
External Link/Members Only

Wildcard

Okay just checked reviews for her on here, not very good probably best to give her a miss, shame that...

Offline Loosemorals

Exactly my thoughts wildcard. Looked good, but reviews off-putting. Black chick also on my list but as you say she's a bit expensive for a cagey deal. I'll just stick with Kat this time. At least I know I'm going to get a really good time with her.
« Last Edit: June 03, 2016, 01:51:49 pm by Loosemorals »

Hornyguy_81

Offline Loosemorals

Sunday to Tuesday I think. 5-7th whenever that is.

sheepy

Discreet Rachel is in Dundee, banged her before and well worth it if a bit pricey.

If role play is your thing she is good too :)

Offline Loosemorals

I've never been sure about the whole roleplay thing. Don't suppose too many girls are willing/equipped for princess Leah. And I've lost too much weight to be Jabba these days😄

Offline Loosemorals

Got a message from Kat. She says she had a bad punter in Glasgow who tried to beat and rape her. Says she's OK but that she may be a little tender/slightly bruised for our appointment. So if you're going to see her. Be gentle. I know, I know. Silly thing to say. Your all gentle anyway. you suave, don Juan types that you are. But let's show her that us guys in Dundee can be a cut above.

Offline MB22

Offline Loosemorals

Just had my appointment with Kat. Beautiful as ever. Enthusiastic and great fun. Looking forward to the next t time already.

Offline Third Man

Just had my appointment with Kat. Beautiful as ever. Enthusiastic and great fun. Looking forward to the next t time already.
good to hear, work means ill soon be in town much more than now so hope to see her next time

Wildcard

Just saw Kat too, good recommendation loose, had a great time, only half an hour booking but easily there for 45 mins or so, not a time watcher. Would see again.

Offline travellingwilly

Any girls in the Lochee area? I'm down that way most days wouldn't mind something semi regular.

Offline Loosemorals

Glam Natasha is just off city road. Not far from Lochee really. But she going away soon and only visiting Dundee occasionally after that.
Ashley Morgan lives very close to Lochee also, 3-4 mins walk. She is a really great punt, but flakey with appointments, though I hear if you book regular times she gets much better with that. So if your looking for a regular thing at regular times she may be just the girl for you. Not the cheapest though. Guess you get what you pay for.

Offline Loosemorals

I also just remembered she's taking a break. I think she said she'd be back in July. Could be wrong my memory ain't great.

Offline Ransomes90

I also just remembered she's taking a break. I think she said she'd be back in July. Could be wrong my memory ain't great.

She seems to have more time off than Santa Claus.

She stopped working early in May, and said see you all in June, worked for 3-4 days and is now on another break.

I've given up trying to see her, it's been over a year I've tried and been buggered about too often for my liking

Offline de005

Have you seen Hot Marie recently. ??

Offline Loosemorals

You make me feel lucky I got to see her at all. Let alone twice. She let me down at last minit on 3rd visit so I went to see scottish busty nina. Pretty good punt, though Ashley was better. Shame about the time keeping as she would be truly great if she was reliable.

Offline Ransomes90

Have you seen Hot Marie recently. ??

Not for about 6 weeks-2 months I think

Why??

Offline travellingwilly

Cheers guys there's a girl on the high street but I spotted two cameras pointing out one of the windows so made an excuse and walked on.

Offline MB22

Offline Ransomes90

Anyone noticed a new Dundee profile, Scottish housewife on a.w

Same
Pictures as dirty-cpl?????

Offline tayboy

Boys we are in for a real treat this weekend  :drinks: :drinks: :drinks: :drinks:

Looks good and lots of positive reviews, I'm certainly going to see her. There appears to be a bit more quality visiting now, imagine what it'll be like once the waterfront is finished............

Offline Loosemorals

Yea your right. Not sure about the waterfront though. Kat said she was going to try and convince her freind to come out this way aswell. So, now that we've got better quality girls visiting... how do we convince em to stay?☺

DG

Offline MB22

Perhaps you'll thank me now  :hi:

Thankyou thankyou thankyou

I've been booked for tomorrow since the start of the week, cannot wait!!!

DG

Thankyou thankyou thankyou

I've been booked for tomorrow since the start of the week, cannot wait!!!

You won't be disappointed, I guarantee it. Gabs is definitely one of the very very best  :thumbsup: :dancegirl: With her being in Glasgow so infrequently these days I book as soon as her dates are confirmed. :yahoo:
« Last Edit: June 11, 2016, 02:43:50 pm by DG »

Offline andrew_3113

Has anyone any info on Sexy Sidney 123?
Can't seem to find anything on here about her and just wondering if anyone has seen her before?

Offline MB22

You won't be disappointed, I guarantee it. Gabs is definitely one of the very very best  :thumbsup: :dancegirl: With her being in Glasgow so infrequently these days I book as soon as her dates are confirmed. :yahoo:

That was one of the best experiences of my life.

BTW some guy nearly ruined the entire tour....she asked a punter to leave and gave him his money back after he was aggressive with her and his response was to report her to the hotel staff and have her thrown out.

Luckily she found a new hotel at short notice but his actions caused us all to have our bookings and days messed about as she was obviously running late.

I wonder if the cunt will rear his head here.... No wonder girls don't come to Dundee.

Hornyguy_81

Offline MB22

Hornyguy_81

I've got a booking with her tomorrow too.

DG

That was one of the best experiences of my life.

BTW some guy nearly ruined the entire tour....she asked a punter to leave and gave him his money back after he was aggressive with her and his response was to report her to the hotel staff and have her thrown out.

Luckily she found a new hotel at short notice but his actions caused us all to have our bookings and days messed about as she was obviously running late.

I wonder if the cunt will rear his head here.... No wonder girls don't come to Dundee.

Told you  :cool:

I remember reading another WG saying she would not return to Dundee due to time wasters and arseholes. This twats need outed and blacklisted or they will drive girls away, and you don't want to lose the likes of Gaby.

Offline S.X. MacHine

You make me feel lucky I got to see her at all. Let alone twice. She let me down at last minit on 3rd visit so I went to see scottish busty nina. Pretty good punt, though Ashley was better. Shame about the time keeping as she would be truly great if she was reliable.
Busty Nina, 'a pretty good punt'. Really? Not the one I visited; more an epic fail IMHO. I think that if you've ever met Gabriella, as I did today, you'd have a benchmark against which to compare the likes of Busty Nina.
Gabriella is a raven haired, size 8 beauty with a toned body and flawless skin. She's highly educated and intelligent; an interesting conversationalist. But crucially, she delivers a totally professional service and will work her stockings off to please the punter. Unique, really...

Offline Dundee-punter

Anyone recommend the blonde girl from Blair? Lexy lee, good pics but very few reviews.

Offline tayboy

Gabriella is a raven haired, size 8 beauty with a toned body and flawless skin. She's highly educated and intelligent; an interesting conversationalist. But crucially, she delivers a totally professional service and will work her stockings off to please the punter. Unique, really...

I managed to see Gabriella on her visit and I agree 100% with your comments. One of the best working girls that I've come across, she really goes that extra bit to make sure you have a great time. Hopefully she comes back soon.

Although there is one big downside - after visiting her why would you bother visiting any other girl in Dundee ?

Offline Mr_oizo

Can't seem to find anything on here about her and just wondering if anyone has seen her before?

Aye had a car meet with her few weeks back. Nothing special but keen to impress , defo go see her for a quickie at least see what you think. Decent enough body anyway not my cup of tea facially

DodeCode

Unfortunately it looks like Dundee (or even Perth) aren't the greatest of places to go for a punt then especially when I'm near positive I'll only see British girls.  Gutted seeing as I'm there for a few days soon.  It's at the point where I'm thinking about heading to Edinburgh to see someone punt-worthy. 

Parker8and3

I'm really tempted by Sidney but, I think I know her. If its the girl I think it is, which I am 99% sure it is, then she is stunning.
Not had the nerve to book an appointment with her though. I imagine how awkward it would be when she turns up and we recognise each other.

Had this ever actually happened to anyone?