Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Any recommendations in Dundee?  (Read 348507 times)

Offline hugh jarse

Looks almost too good to be true for Dundee. Decent rates too.

Let us know if you get to see her.

Offline AndyMac1

Well, looks as though I'll be able to get back to you after tomorrow night guys ;-))  I'm up in Carnoustie, so will probably drop by to see what she is like   :)

Offline stewuk10

Well today I had my 3rd and final attempt at trying a booking with Ashley morgan, first one was cancelled due to her boyfriend being in a car accident, I can buy that one. 2nd was she was ill and today I txt to confirm time like she asked got her address in response then she text back to cancel and to use her words " Really Sorry But I'll have to cancel again today. My phone is really not working as it should today. Calls aren't coming through and texts are all going slow or not sending" wont be trying her again just not worth the hassle

Hornyguy_81

It's awful in Dundee at the moment, similar throughout Scotland. I'm unwilling to visit a sauna and these seem to be the only reliable places to punt just now  :thumbsdown:

Offline hugh jarse

Time to save your money and a have a blow out when someone decent eventually turns up

Offline hugh jarse

Well today I had my 3rd and final attempt at trying a booking with Ashley morgan, first one was cancelled due to her boyfriend being in a car accident, I can buy that one. 2nd was she was ill and today I txt to confirm time like she asked got her address in response then she text back to cancel and to use her words " Really Sorry But I'll have to cancel again today. My phone is really not working as it should today. Calls aren't coming through and texts are all going slow or not sending" wont be trying her again just not worth the hassle

That's really poor. You should do a review that way others not reading through all this will at least see she's just taking the p.

Hornyguy_81

Time to save your money and a have a blow out when someone decent eventually turns up

Hoping Gabriella will return soon  :P

Offline InvisbleWar

Hoping Gabriella will return soon  :P

Gabriella was retiring wasn't she and her profile appears to be gone now so we may be buggered.

I was thinking of Giving Ashley another try but it looks like despite her number of good reviews she's still as unreliable as ever :(

So GlamNatasha, Hot-Marie or hope for another good touring girl to visit and not be fully booked by all of us...

Offline hugh jarse

It's not a great time anywhere. Some decent girls like glam Natasha don't provide a full range of services that satisfy most, others like hot Marie will do almost anything as it funds a more serious addiction.
I think we have to encourage more girls to tour here, its our best hope in my view. Ee girls will always gravitate to Dundee as it's cheap to house them for Sergei and his mate's.

Offline Third Man

its crap. i have seen evelyn love in dundee, she is a good looker and nice body, ok more for owo which i didnt bother with, but a nice girl and i will see her again if she stays in town. im not at all interested in lasses that do anything for any money, so suzie or marie will not be bothered with me  trying to book.

Offline InvisbleWar

Yeah i don't want to be feeding an addiction so i'll avoid that. Seen Suzie and she wasn't my cup of tea.
Evelyn looks nice enough but the rule on Romanians makes me wary...

Offline Loosemorals

I keep meaning to try this lass.
External Link/Members Only
Only heard good things about her, and shes happy to come to dundee. But she seems to have dropped incalls. If you guys don't mind outcall she may be worth a shout.

Offline Third Man

do any of you guys ever visit any girl from the viva st ads. many years since i did but some of the ever changing profiles look worth a try but obviously im not expecting much from them. surely at some point a  looker must visit, but its so hard to tell. i miss banquos posts, he has not been seen for a couple years, and he used to be a wealth of knowledge on many of these type profiles.

Hornyguy_81

Gabriella was retiring wasn't she and her profile appears to be gone now so we may be buggered.

I was thinking of Giving Ashley another try but it looks like despite her number of good reviews she's still as unreliable as ever :(

So GlamNatasha, Hot-Marie or hope for another good touring girl to visit and not be fully booked by all of us...

Keep a wee eye out next month for Gabriella  :cool:

Offline tayboy

I've had the same. Booked her now 3 times in advance, rescheduled my day to free my valuable time, and she has cancelled all three at short notice. Her excuses are so lame and made up. I assume that she double books then chooses who to see, more than likely a regular. Not going to try again so a visit to Edinburgh is on the cards this week.

Offline Loosemorals

I once booked a girl from viva street. But only because she listed £100/h on viva and £120/h on AW. But that's the closest I've come.

Offline Loosemorals

Also someone recently asked "whatever happened to Lexi". Well looks like she's back.

Offline Perthdude

No sure if it's the lexi am thinking of..doesn't look like her in her verified pic???is she the one that had a flat behind asda/pets at home retail park on the Kingsway??
Banned reason: No meaningful contributions.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Ransomes90

If it is her, does anyone know if she was any good??

Offline hugh jarse

Also someone recently asked "whatever happened to Lexi". Well looks like she's back.

I don't think its the same girl.

Offline Technicolour_trilby

Has anyone on here been with a girl called Steph or Stephanie in Dundee
She's apparently 25 year old from east Ayrshire ? She's not on aw or that
I was given her number by a guy. Could be a long shot here

I know this is slightly old but stumbled upon this while...ahem...browsing.

Is this the 'Steph' in question?

Tartanarmy1

Oh this is Steph
I went to see her guys defo not what I thought
It's like a crack house beside Andrew harts motorbike shop
Flats a shit hole. She said don't mind the voices in the next room
It's my dad and his gf , she will knock on the bedroom door when your times up I  was like wtf
Made my excuses and left
She's skin and bone
Defo avoid at all cost guys she was out her face couldn't keep her eyes open
Took 1 for the punting team to let u guys know and not to
Waste your time
Hope this helps

Offline Technicolour_trilby

That is worth a review in the main section mate...I'm presuming a -ve.

Tartanarmy1

Tartanarmy1

Watch out for this one too
I've spoke to her on kik messenger just asked her a
Few questions ie what her services intail etc
All I got was owo lick her pussy basic covered
Sex so I thought hmm that's no bad
She then said ok when can you come to mine
I replied maybe possibly sat
She then said why not today I explained I'm working
Then you get a mouthful of abuse
Fucking timewater etc
Beware of this one guys
Sounds like another fruit loop
She stays in lochee and does it when her lad ain't in which sent alarm bells ringing
That's where the convo stopped
 that's as much as I can tell you
About her
Not sure if this allows me to post her kik id on here ?

It's not easy finding a Dundee girl on here who's not
Out her nut or a total screwball
I'm guessing I ain't the only one on here that's
Spoke to this one

Offline Perthdude

Yeah man.I spoke to her a while ago about a meet and when I said I wasn't looking for a meet that day she went mental on the message me me to..stay well clear on think...
Banned reason: No meaningful contributions.
Banned by: daviemac

Tartanarmy1

Crazy ain't it
Doesn't look like a druggy but near does that
Steph on her pics
More than likely she is though
Better luck with the Romanians lol

Tartanarmy1

This is this Steph girl posting again
Think with the head guys not about receiving it  :dash:

Offline hugh jarse

Oh this is Steph
I went to see her guys defo not what I thought
It's like a crack house beside Andrew harts motorbike shop
Flats a shit hole. She said don't mind the voices in the next room
It's my dad and his gf , she will knock on the bedroom door when your times up I  was like wtf
Made my excuses and left
She's skin and bone
Defo avoid at all cost guys she was out her face couldn't keep her eyes open
Took 1 for the punting team to let u guys know and not to
Waste your time
Hope this helps

Another lead dashed by the Dundee drug/drink scene

Offline MrSteven

Too many Lexi`s !!

Saw the new Lexi ad as well today.
There was a Lexi who was tall, fit and enthusiastic..left a few years ago.
Then there was another Lexi who lived behind asda / wickes...she was ok but definitely had her troubles..
Suspect it`s the latter..
Have emailed her , will update if I get anywhere..

TheHillSweep

This is this Steph girl posting again
Think with the head guys not about receiving it  :dash:

Thanks- I'd emailed her but wasn't sure.

Tartanarmy1

Can't tell u what to do mate
But very very risky like

thegameis

Offline Third Man

Too many Lexi`s !!

Saw the new Lexi ad as well today.
There was a Lexi who was tall, fit and enthusiastic..left a few years ago.
Then there was another Lexi who lived behind asda / wickes...she was ok but definitely had her troubles..
Suspect it`s the latter..
Have emailed her , will update if I get anywhere..

this new lexi has since yesterday put a dress size and height in her profile, 5'10 and size 10. please let it be the  good one you are talkin about!

Offline MrSteven

Don`t think it`s the good one....says she lives across from Wickes which is where troubled one lived...will avoid until theres some feedback, more pictures etc

Offline Ricard01

It's definately the skanky one you can tell by her verification photo. She would have to pay me to fuck her and it wouldn't be cheap lol. The original lexi was a dream I seen her in kirkton before. She was working from a punters house who worked offshore. Oh love reminiscing about the good old days.

Hornyguy_81

Anyone planning on seeing Emma Butt or been in touch with her?

Offline Ricard01

I seen her a couple of months back. Was working from a high end hotel in the town. Just booked the half hour but wasn't rushed. She is very professional and I had a great time.

Offline MrSteven

Re Lexi, thought it was the rough one, would be too good to be true if the good one came back. Presume you spotted what look like needle marks in her cleavage?

Offline Ricard01

Doubt it's needle marks I think it's just down to poor hygiene. What do all these horrendous girls think guys would pay to go near them? There are a few on the go just now. Anyway treating myself to another helping of Emma butt this evening. Woo hoo for pay day!

Hornyguy_81

Cheers Ricard, let us know how you get on. Is it the half hour again or you gone for the hour this time? Without disclosing where, is she working from a hotel again? I don't fancy a visit to a flat!

Offline Ricard01

Hotel again. Had to go for a half hour I'm an employee not a employer lol

Hornyguy_81

Hotel again. Had to go for a half hour I'm an employee not a employer lol

Lol fair enough, as much as she appeals.... I just can't persuade myself to stump up the cash she's after. Hope you have/had fun  :drinks:

Offline Third Man

i see miss lexi/ johnny31 are banned for a fake review early today. she was supposedly not the lass everyone was talking about and is very intelligent  and beautiful and gives a great time lol!
« Last Edit: October 29, 2016, 08:34:33 am by Third Man »

Offline MB22

Sorry guys I'm kind of just skimming through this at work, so it's maybe been covered but is this the Lexi being discussed? External Link/Members Only

Anyone been able to verify if she is the old good Lexi of a while back?

Offline MB22

Sorry guys I'm kind of just skimming through this at work, so it's maybe been covered but is this the Lexi being discussed? External Link/Members Only

Anyone been able to verify if she is the old good Lexi of a while back?

Ah it's the skanky one, sorry for the repeat question

Offline hugh jarse

Yeah just checked and sent a message to her. The postcode is sadly the back of Wickes so it'll be a no no from me.

Offline FrankieOh

I keep meaning to try this lass.
Only heard good things about her, and shes happy to come to dundee. But she seems to have dropped incalls. If you guys don't mind outcall she may be worth a shout.

She's really worth seeing. She does car meets in Montrose and will come to you in Dundee if you book at least an hour. Only possible drawback is that you'll have to pick her up in Montrose to bring her to your place. She doesn't drive and has been let down by a few folk after arriving in Dundee by train.

Edit: I should add that she only needs picked up if you're not a regular. She makes her own way to you if she knows you.
« Last Edit: October 29, 2016, 03:47:23 pm by FrankieOh »

thegameis

She's really worth seeing. She does car meets in Montrose and will come to you in Dundee if you book at least an hour. Only possible drawback is that you'll have to pick her up in Montrose to bring her to your place. She doesn't drive and has been let down by a few folk after arriving in Dundee by train.

Edit: I should add that she only needs picked up if you're not a regular. She makes her own way to you if she knows you.

sent her a message yesterday and no reply :thumbsdown: