Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Lucyj95 - Salford Quays  (Read 889 times)

98 review(s) for Lucyj95 (76 positive, 10 neutral, 12 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline ralphl

External Link/Members Only    half hour in call £70 with anal at no extra cost.

Comms were very good , sent a text and received a reply back with in a few minutes . Lucy is from the north east but her apartment is in salford quays and there is parking next to her building for £2 per hour.

Looks wise Luck is very attractive . Nice body and good tits . Her nose is pierced as well .

Good DFK and a nice blow job .  I had to ask for anal it wasn't offered and she seems to enjoy it . She did tell me to go as hard as I wanted which is always a plus.

The only down side was she spent the first 10 min of the punt moaning about men and what bastards we are . I didn't let this put me off but I'm glad I only booked half an hour .

Offline PhelTGrik

What kind of piercing? I can't stand those septum piercings that look like a mini cow ring.

zztop1168

External Link/Members Only    half hour in call £70 with anal at no extra cost.

Comms were very good , sent a text and received a reply back with in a few minutes . Lucy is from the north east but her apartment is in salford quays and there is parking next to her building for £2 per hour.

Looks wise Luck is very attractive . Nice body and good tits . Her nose is pierced as well .

Good DFK and a nice blow job .  I had to ask for anal it wasn't offered and she seems to enjoy it . She did tell me to go as hard as I wanted which is always a plus.

The only down side was she spent the first 10 min of the punt moaning about men and what bastards we are . I didn't let this put me off but I'm glad I only booked half an hour .

Good review  :hi: She a good solid punt defo puts the effort in. She also Barking mad in a good way  :lol: I may see if she's free on Sunday could do with a right good session.