Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Le Jeu Gentlemen’s Club Peterborough  (Read 1719 times)

9 review(s) for Strawberry Creams (7 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Steely Dan]

Offline londonroad

Attended a party recently. Format remains as mentioned on here before. Great venue but you take a chance on quality of the girls. Expensive at £400 but you do get to fuck three of the five girls. Actually at the party I attended they had a guy cancel so with only 4 guys attending, one of the five listed girls disappeared. The five girls in attendance were Sara, Emily, Sophie, Coco and Jazmine. I had private time with Sara, Emily and Sophie. Coco disappeared when it became clear the 5th guy would not be attending.
I enjoyed the party. Great venue with relaxed atmosphere. Full services available from all the three girls I had private time with, but with one oral was covered. It is a not a gang bang and have private rooms to use when you get paired off with one of the girls.
Not sure if I would attend again as the venue near Peterborough is a long journey for me and I was slightly disappointed with quality of the girls and at £400 it is rather expensive. However, lunch and drinks are included in the fee so the concept may appeal to some UK Punting members.

External Link/Members Only

« Last Edit: August 15, 2019, 10:56:16 pm by londonroad »

Offline Moby Dick

Sounds a shit party, pairing off for private sessions?
You paired off with 3 at £133 each?
How long where you there?
No gangbang/DP, bukkake?

How was the lobster Thermidor and champagne?

Offline londonroad

The party lasts for 4 hours. Have about 75 mins with first girl, then 30 mins with second and third girls. Website gives more details.

Offline Dick Emeroids

Sounds a shit party, pairing off for private sessions?
You paired off with 3 at £133 each?
How long where you there?
No gangbang/DP, bukkake?

How was the lobster Thermidor and champagne?
[/quote
When  I was younger and fitter I'd have given it a go.
Too late for me now but maybe it's worth a try Moby.
Who knows, you might have a whale of a time!
Banned reason: Deliberate trolling posts to start fights
Banned by: Ali Katt