Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Rosé @ Baan Chaba Thai Massage  (Read 1077 times)

Offline teekay524

It's very rare to find a fit thai woman above an 8 out of 10 who can produce a cracking massage and HE (and maybe more?)...... Hence this review.

Was indecisive about wether to go for a FS girl or just get a massage so fired up vivastreet to see what was available.

Came across this advert

External Link/Members Only

£30 + £20HE

Now the girl in the photos was the one i was hoping to see as i have seen her photo before but she was working at some place in Oldham at the time. bit far for just a massage. this place however is just around the corner. Rang them up and got the location which happened to be where Jantra Thai massage used to be near the morrisons in denton. Now i've been to this place under several different names and each time came out dissapointed cause the massage was crap, HE was always robotic from the random girls working there, and never were any of the girls even remotely fit. all seem to be at least 40 plus . It was getting late in the day and i thought what the hell if its the girl in the photo then it might be worth while. (Sadly it wasn't...It was a better looking girl haha)

Got the the location and was greeted by several thai a pretty big thai woman (size 16?) who showed me to the room and locked the door. whilst walking to the room i noticed a proper fit girl in the waiting area who glanced and smiled at me, and 2 other average girls sorting out towels and tidying up in the hallway. i politely asked to use the toilet and in the bathroom area were more shoes than i could count thinking this isnt at all professional but...hey whatever. when i was walking back to the room the fit girl from the seating area was standing outside my room as i walked in and asked if it ok if she massages me? i look at her ...5'3 ,about mid 30's, Very pretty face with a nice smile, a black very revealing drawstring/ lace up in the middle top revealing at least D cups,  size 6-8, ....hmmm hard decision here  :rolleyes: :D

Was asked if i wanted a hard or soft massage and opted for hard to see if she can actually provide a massage or just extort money from me with upsells. was covered up with a towel and surprisingly the massage was probably one of the best i have had in a long while . Firm and not too hard and well structured. Didn't use much oil either unlike some other women who cover u head to toe. technique wise it didn't feel thai, more like a strong swedish type mixed with chinese type using the thumbs to get deep into the muscle. Eventually found out her name was Rosé and she only works part time here and is helping her friend. Asked her how long she been doing massages and she said 2 months ....(heres me thinking LIAR... her technique alone would put ppl who have been doing massage for years to shame in other stores, no way have u been doing this for 2 months ) .

No sign of anyhing until i was asked to turn over still covering me with the towel, then she suddenly grabbed the goods over the towel and asked if i wanted it massaging ;)...(thought u would never ask). without oil she went straight for cock in one hand and balls in the other. had a good feel of her breasts over her clothes then took a chance and went further with my hands slipping through her drawstring top and had a good fondle which she didn't seem to mind. it wasn't till someone outside the door asked if she was finished yet before i looked at the time and realised we were 10 mins over. she then oiled me up and went for the finish. Wipe down and paid the extra £20. think she had another customer waiting straight away as i didn't see her again when she left the room.

Now would i go back again ? i wouldn't mind going just for the massage as it was perfect for me but the fact she wearing that top alone sugggests maybe more might be on offer .
« Last Edit: August 15, 2019, 12:35:58 am by teekay524 »