Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sandra curly - Warren Street  (Read 1804 times)

102 review(s) for SandraCurlyX (95 positive, 1 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Supersub1234

I saw Sandra a few weeks back now. 
Communication was by text and was very efficient. I arranged a one hour meet.
She is based just off Warren Street and it’s a short walk from either Great Portland Street or Warren Street tube stations. 

The comms followed the standard practice; get a time and partial address, minus the flat number. Text for number once outside and was let up.  No issues with safety or discretion.

Sandra was waiting at the door, with a lovely smile and amazing curly hair. Lovely and slim but still curvy.  Went to the bed room, had a little snog and grope before heading off for a shower.

Once back in the room I was attacked by Sandra. Full on dfk before she dropped or her knees and gave me an amazing OWo.  Very arousing and the balls got a lot of attention  this went on for quite some time. I returned the favour. She was very clean and responsive. After a while we moved to covered sex in various positions. Starters off in cow girl before finishing in doggie.

After a brief interlude round 2 consisted of a great blow job while I was fingering her. 

I would wholeheartedly recommend her.  Great provider and lovely girl.
I will definitely return.

External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: August 14, 2019, 10:01:31 am by Supersub1234 »

Offline Cox393

Top class punt, saw her back in 2017 and it was great. Need to book her again before she’s off for a while. Paid £100 for the hour back then, £120 is still good vfm !

Offline adamwestbb

I note CIM is now listed, curious if she offers this still or extra?

Offline Cox393

I note CIM is now listed, curious if she offers this still or extra?

I remember that no CIM was the only down side to the punt, but defo not a deal breaker !  Scrolling through recent reviews doesn't suggest she does CIM too, not sure if its an extra now  :unknown:

Offline Glacier10

Body looks dam fine, but face covered. Does she look pretty?

Offline Supersub1234

I thought she looked fine, facially.

Offline tantraman

Body looks dam fine, but face covered. Does she look pretty?

Tantraman's reviews frequently collect images

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=200566.0

And here be the face shots that I've collated to date :hi: ...

Looks:
Sandra is the curly-coiffed cutie in photos below. Her current AW profile triplet displays couple of face shots below …

Hidden Image/Members Only  Hidden Image/Members Only  Hidden Image/Members Only  Hidden Image/Members Only  Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline LLPunting

I used to thnk she was pretty, then I realised it was just the service level that had me returning, then she messed me about too often and I found better service elsewhere.